Author Topic: lolcowboys  (Read 59705 times)

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
lolcowboys
« on: January 23, 2014, 08:45:10 PM »
Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) tweeted at 9:23 PM on Thu, Jan 23, 2014:
Terms for #Cowboys K Dan Bailey’s extension: It’s 6 years (starts in ‘15) for $22.5M. $4M to sign and $7.5M guaranteed. $3.4M per in new $$.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
Re: lolcowboys
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2014, 08:49:59 PM »
Hahaha what the freak?
"Wrong!"

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2014, 09:11:15 PM »
Rotoworlds blurb makes it sound even worse
Cowboys K Dan Bailey's six-year extension is worth $22.5 million, with $7.5 million guaranteed.
Only in Jerry's World. More cap strapped than any team in football, the Cowboys will likely have to convert salaries into prorated "signing" bonuses elsewhere on the roster to fit Bailey's head-scratching new deal into their already in-the-red finances. Bailey gets a $4.5 million signing bonus and $3.4 million per year in new money. We don't have any problem with Bailey -- he's 26 and one of the top placekickers in the game -- but the Cowboys' contractual dealings are annually the most preposterous in football. Maybe they'll bulk up Bailey and get him to double at defensive tackle. Dallas is currently nearly $22 million over the cap.

http://www.rotoworld.com/sports/nfl/football

klaximilian

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2014, 09:24:49 PM »
Now all they need is Tony Sparano to fist pump all the FGs Bailey will make to earn that paycheck.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2014, 10:08:15 PM »
Good god what in the freaking world is Folk going to ask for. Jerry Jones is a complete fucktard.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2014, 10:24:19 PM »
Good god what in the freaking world is Folk going to ask for. Jerry Jones is a complete fucktard.

That was my first thought as well. Hopefully he doesn't get any ideas.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2014, 10:31:46 PM »
That was my first thought as well. Hopefully he doesn't get any ideas.

Don't get any idere's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6SSETwRkhk
« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 10:36:03 PM by Miamipuck »
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2014, 04:12:20 AM »
How the freak is above average kicker worth that kind of money to any team, let alone a team with no money? Also kickers are so finicky that their mechanics or confidence can dip at any time, making them a liability, so a 6 year contract is nuts for a kicker then the absurd money is more crazy
Need a new one for a new board...

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2014, 09:00:24 AM »
Rotocrap:

The Cowboys are expected to restructure the contracts of both Tony Romo and Kyle Orton.
Dallas goes through this every offseason -- just pushing problems further down the road to deal with the following year. The Cowboys are currently projected to be nearly $25 million over the 2014 salary cap. Turning Romo's $13.5 million base salary into the veteran's minimum and a "signing bonus" would create over $9 million in cap space. Orton and his $4.37 million cap number could be released, but that would save a meager $995,000.

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
  • Head Bent over, Raised Up Posterior
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2014, 09:03:30 AM »
The Cowboys highed Scott Linehan as...something......to be their playcaller.

And they're keeping Bill Callahan..for something to do something. And he's not very happy.

The dolphins, browns and cowboys might have some side bet as to who can fumblefuck their organization the worst

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2014, 09:24:31 AM »
The Cowboys highed Scott Linehan as...something......to be their playcaller.

And they're keeping Bill Callahan..for something to do something. And he's not very happy.

The dolphins, browns and cowboys might have some side bet as to who can fumblefuck their organization the worst

Is there an article you can link for Callahan being unhappy, he did a great job with the Jets Oline.

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
  • Head Bent over, Raised Up Posterior
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2014, 09:26:59 AM »
Is there an article you can link for Callahan being unhappy, he did a great job with the Jets Oline.

Except he was their play caller last year.

and he's not very good at that.

http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/cowboys/post/_/id/4723760/source-callahan-would-be-upset-if-linehan-is-hired

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2014, 09:36:49 AM »
Except he was their play caller last year.

and he's not very good at that.

http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/cowboys/post/_/id/4723760/source-callahan-would-be-upset-if-linehan-is-hired

Thanks, I was just opining on his time here, I really didn't follow the Cowboys playcalling. He improved that crappy line there that's for sure. Anyway, the Jets are still called a circus yet look at Dallas, Miami or Cleveland. The Jets aren't even in the same ballpark.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 10:19:26 PM by Miamipuck »

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2014, 12:32:00 PM »
Anyway, the Jets are still called a circus

Not seeing much of that anymore. 
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2014, 10:19:05 PM »
Not seeing much of that anymore. 
Next time I see it in a national writers article or blog I will point it out. However, that circus theme is still an underlying component to their writing.

Tags: