Author Topic: lolcowboys  (Read 59659 times)

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
Re: lolcowboys
« Reply #60 on: February 25, 2015, 01:27:13 PM »
Whatever it is, I hope it's more funny than sad.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #61 on: February 25, 2015, 01:29:31 PM »
Twitter rumors have it being an assault video, worse than Ray Rice.  That sucks. 

http://heavy.com/sports/2015/02/dez-bryant-video-domestic-abuse-ray-rice-tape/

Supposedly "five times worse" than Ray Rice.

According to Terez Owens, a sports rumor blog, allegedly there’s video surveillance footage of Bryant punching a woman in a Wal-Mart.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 01:34:57 PM by bojanglesman »

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
lolcowboys
« Reply #62 on: February 25, 2015, 01:53:39 PM »
We really need more violence against women commercials.
"Wrong!"

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #63 on: February 25, 2015, 01:57:32 PM »
We really need more violence against women commercials.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #64 on: February 25, 2015, 02:16:14 PM »
That pic make me want to commit violence against my computer screen.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #65 on: February 25, 2015, 02:17:54 PM »
That pic make me want to commit violence against my computer screen.

Yeah it should be in that punchable faces reddit thread.

Italian Seafood

• Al Toon
« Reply #66 on: February 25, 2015, 02:23:34 PM »

#KeepRex
So it turns out, Italian Seafood was right an everyone can go freak themselves.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #67 on: February 25, 2015, 02:34:52 PM »
Aw, he made Eli bleed during a meaningless preseason game, then let Eli walk all over him while we were "home", propelling Eli and his team to the playoffs and super bowl.
"Wrong!"

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #68 on: February 25, 2015, 02:58:56 PM »
Aw, he made Eli bleed during a meaningless preseason game, then let Eli walk all over him while we were "home", propelling Eli and his team to the playoffs and super bowl.

... to stop the filth winning it. Even when Rex was losing he was winning.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #69 on: February 25, 2015, 03:01:13 PM »

You have by far the single best avatar on the board, it's not close.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #70 on: February 25, 2015, 03:23:45 PM »

... to stop the filth winning it. Even when Rex was losing he was winning.

Maybe it's because you're not from NY, but although I love watching the Pats lose, watching the Giants win ain't fuckn cool either.
"Wrong!"

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #71 on: February 25, 2015, 05:08:10 PM »
Twitter rumors have it being an assault video, worse than Ray Rice.  That sucks. 

http://heavy.com/sports/2015/02/dez-bryant-video-domestic-abuse-ray-rice-tape/

Supposedly "five times worse" than Ray Rice.

According to Terez Owens, a sports rumor blog, allegedly there’s video surveillance footage of Bryant punching a woman in a Wal-Mart.

It can't be at Walmart, it would be out. It has to be some private thing where security cams aren't involved
Need a new one for a new board...

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #73 on: February 26, 2015, 08:29:24 AM »
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/02/26/nfl-media-releases-2011-wal-mart-incident-report-involving-dez-bryant/

The report mentions that an unknown person called the police to explain that a black female was “being dragged from one vehicle to another vehicle” by a black male.  The vehicle the woman was dragged from was a Mercedes registered to Dez Bryant.

When a police officer responded, a Wal-Mart security guard explained that he arrived at the scene with the door to the Mercedes still open and a child’s toy on the ground, but that no one was present.  Then, two men pulled up in an Escalade registered to Dez Bryant.  The two men, Carl King and Christopher Mitchell, said they received a call from the alleged victim, asking them to pick up “her” Mercedes.

Then, a Bentley arrived in the parking lot, with the alleged victim and Dez Bryant inside.  The alleged victim claimed that she had an argument with a man named Alex Penson, that she was not assaulted or injured in any way, and that it was “just an argument” with Penson.  The alleged victim claimed she was dropped off at a friend’s house, and that she contacted Bryant to pick her up.

The responding officer determined after talking to all parties that there was no offense, and that everyone was free to go.

The report doesn’t mention the availability of Wal-Mart surveillance video, or the contents of it.  Instead, it appears that the responding officer accepted the version(s) supplied by King, Mitchell, Bryant, and the alleged victim, and closed the case.

Most if not all Wal-Mart stores have surveillance cameras blanketing the property.  Indeed, the longstanding rumor making the rounds among NFL reporters has been not just that an incident occurred at a Wal-Mart parking lot, but that there is video of it.

That doesn't sound convoluted at all.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #74 on: February 26, 2015, 08:31:44 AM »
He should be embarrassed.  That is so ghetto.  I mean really, who shops at Walmart when there was likely a Target nearby?

Tags: