Author Topic: Movies Uncle Cato should watch  (Read 419 times)

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
Movies Uncle Cato should watch
« on: September 30, 2022, 08:57:19 AM »
Kinjite: Forbidden Subjects

Synopsis: A Los Angeles police detective (Charles Bronson) and his partner (Perry Lopez) hunt down a pimp (Juan Fernandez) who preys on teenagers.

Hot Nicole Eggert also stars.

Rotten Tomatoes: 35%
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
Re: Movies Uncle Cato should watch
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2022, 09:00:34 AM »
Jeepers Creepers 2

Synopsis: After his son is set upon by a scarecrow that seems to have come alive, farmer Jack Taggart Sr. (Ray Wise) and his son, Jack Taggart Jr. (Luke Edwards), go looking for an explanation. Meanwhile, a bus carrying high-school students breaks down nearby, and a creature known as the Creeper (Jonathan Breck) starts a killing spree. The elder Taggart soon realizes that the killings and the attack on his son are connected, and, after alerting the community to be on guard, he aims to pummel the Creeper.

Rotten Tomatoes:  a rock solid 24%
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2022, 09:21:27 AM »
Ernest Goes to Camp

Synopsis: Camp Kikakee janitor Ernest (Jim Varney) finally gets to be counselor, for a bunch of juvenile delinquents.

Rotten Tomatoes: a blazing 62%

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2022, 09:35:43 AM »
Code of Silence

Synopsis: In Chicago, honor-driven Sgt. Eddie Cusack (Chuck Norris) and his team stake out a drug exchange involving notorious drug czar Luis Comacho (Henry Silva). Cusack is caught off guard, however, when rival Mafia kingpin Tony Luna (Mike Genovese) and his disguised crew show up, unleash a torrent of gunfire on Comacho's crew and make off with both cash and cocaine. Now Cusack must fight both gangs -- and corruption in his own department -- in order to stop the drug war.

Rotten Tomatoes:  an oscar worthy 70%

Tags: