Author Topic: The Saga of Deshaun Watson  (Read 67987 times)

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
Re: The Saga of Deshaun Watson
« Reply #690 on: March 20, 2021, 02:40:05 PM »
Dude what is with you and billionaires?  As soon as you find out someone's got three commas you start slobbin' their knob.
dcm really wants to be able ro freak money.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #691 on: March 20, 2021, 02:59:23 PM »
Dude what is with you and billionaires?  As soon as you find out someone's got three commas you start slobbin' their knob.

It's a lawyer

Soon as I hear lawyer chasing some shady sounding lawsuit I assume he's a shopping mall lawyer chasing a quick payday or publicity.

Him being a near billionaire means I find it hard to imagine that he's motivated by a 100k settlement or is trying to get his name out there.

Doesn't mean he doesn't have shady motivations, just that the two that would come to mind seem far less likely

reuben

• Al Toon
  • Hello, my name is Reuben.
« Reply #692 on: March 20, 2021, 03:08:37 PM »
Yes rich lawyers famously hate money and publicity. 

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #693 on: March 22, 2021, 12:29:29 PM »
Plaintiff brought out a towel to wipe the oil off, but Watson requested that she use her hands instead to wipe it off. As Plaintiff was wiping the oil off, Watson began using his penis to touch Plaintiff’s hand. Plaintiff was mortified, so she used the towel to cover Watson’s private area and continued wiping off the oil with her hands.
Soon after, Plaintiff noticed a slimy substance on her hand, but she did not recognize it. Watson told Plaintiff that he had to leave and only paid Plaintiff $100 instead of $300. When Plaintiff asked her manager why she was not paid the full price, she was told that Watson said that Plaintiff had not given him what he wanted.
Watson insisted that he wanted Plaintiff to “go higher,” closer to his butt cheeks. Plaintiff went higher, but Watson was still not satisfied, and insisted that Plaintiff come even higher Plaintiff was confused and did not understand. Plaintiff assumed that Watson wanted his back massaged, so she proceeded to massage his back.
Watson then grabbed Plaintiff’s hands and placed them on his buttocks and moved them around in a circular motion. Watson asked Plaintiff to use more oil and he then put Plaintiff’s hands inside his anus. Plaintiff was shocked and confused. Watson told Plaintiff “I can tell you are a lesbian because you are so good with your hands.”
Plaintiff became irritated and uncomfortable, but she did not want to get in trouble with her manager. Plaintiff told Watson to lay on his back, and that was when Watson became even more aggressive, and started commenting on Plaintiff’s body. Watson then pulled Plaintiff towards him and told her “I want to cum,” Plaintiff was confused and told Watson that she does not perform those kinds of services.
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #694 on: March 22, 2021, 12:35:48 PM »
damn lol

he not talkin

it's getting to that level where ESPN is randomly going to have to bring herm edwards on air pleading 'SOMEBODY HELP THIS MAN!' the way they did when all of tiger's accusers starting come out in public

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #695 on: March 22, 2021, 12:38:43 PM »

Plaintiff brought out a towel to wipe the oil off, but Watson requested that she use her hands instead to wipe it off. As Plaintiff was wiping the oil off, Watson began using his penis to touch Plaintiff’s hand. Plaintiff was mortified, so she used the towel to cover Watson’s private area and continued wiping off the oil with her hands.
Soon after, Plaintiff noticed a slimy substance on her hand, but she did not recognize it. Watson told Plaintiff that he had to leave and only paid Plaintiff $100 instead of $300. When Plaintiff asked her manager why she was not paid the full price, she was told that Watson said that Plaintiff had not given him what he wanted.
Watson insisted that he wanted Plaintiff to “go higher,” closer to his butt cheeks. Plaintiff went higher, but Watson was still not satisfied, and insisted that Plaintiff come even higher Plaintiff was confused and did not understand. Plaintiff assumed that Watson wanted his back massaged, so she proceeded to massage his back.
Watson then grabbed Plaintiff’s hands and placed them on his buttocks and moved them around in a circular motion. Watson asked Plaintiff to use more oil and he then put Plaintiff’s hands inside his anus. Plaintiff was shocked and confused. Watson told Plaintiff “I can tell you are a lesbian because you are so good with your hands.”
Plaintiff became irritated and uncomfortable, but she did not want to get in trouble with her manager. Plaintiff told Watson to lay on his back, and that was when Watson became even more aggressive, and started commenting on Plaintiff’s body. Watson then pulled Plaintiff towards him and told her “I want to cum,” Plaintiff was confused and told Watson that she does not perform those kinds of services.

"Hands" inside his anus....as in "more than one"?  Gaddamn.

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #696 on: March 22, 2021, 12:41:27 PM »
SOMEBODY CHECK ON HIM

HELP HIM

i can't find the clips

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #697 on: March 22, 2021, 12:50:17 PM »

"Hands" inside his anus....as in "more than one"?  Gaddamn.

Watse
A cross-dressing limey poofter

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #699 on: March 22, 2021, 02:54:21 PM »
I was going to say I feel bad judging a guy before he's had an opportunity to defend himself, but you know, freak this guy. There is an awful lot of smoke for there not to be a raging fire.

I want him nowhere near this team. Teams are still interested? What?
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #700 on: March 22, 2021, 02:57:42 PM »

I was going to say I feel bad judging a guy before he's had an opportunity to defend himself, but you know, freak this guy. There is an awful lot of smoke for there not to be a raging fire.

I wouldn't worry about it since you and I have no bearing on the outcome here. Innocent until proven guilty doesn't apply to football message boards.

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #701 on: March 22, 2021, 04:22:14 PM »
all these allegations all but confirm that watson cannot and, in a rational world, should not go anywhere this year/offseason

there isn't enough time between now and the draft to parse out the validity behind all of these allegations

then factor in that the team that decides to make that jump anyways and give up all of that draft capital.......has no idea how the legal cases will proceed.

then throw in that the NFL will likely add their own punishment on top after they've investigated

it's not happening

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #702 on: March 23, 2021, 07:54:02 AM »
all these allegations all but confirm that watson cannot and, in a rational world, should not go anywhere this year/offseason

there isn't enough time between now and the draft to parse out the validity behind all of these allegations

then factor in that the team that decides to make that jump anyways and give up all of that draft capital.......has no idea how the legal cases will proceed.

then throw in that the NFL will likely add their own punishment on top after they've investigated

it's not happening

I mean you could see both teams hedge

Maybe a less high trade (ie a 1st rounder) with a conditional first if he's on the team the following year.

There's been numerous reports that teams are still trying to trade for him after this. And understandable since it's a 25 year old probowl QB, who looks like a creeper but doesn't have any substantial evidence yet

I think him getting traded is still viable, though I wouldn't call it likely. This is super early in the process since accusations started

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #703 on: March 23, 2021, 07:54:04 AM »
Another day, a few more accusers added to the lawsuit.

I think this guy's career in the NFL is over.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #704 on: March 23, 2021, 09:54:17 AM »
This just keeps getting worse
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

Tags: