Author Topic: The Saga of Deshaun Watson  (Read 67800 times)

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
Re: The Saga of Deshaun Watson
« Reply #630 on: March 18, 2021, 05:32:19 PM »
Why even bother with the first four words?

Because there are always 2 sides to a story.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #631 on: March 18, 2021, 05:33:01 PM »
One thing's for sure.  We need to cut Crowder.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #632 on: March 18, 2021, 05:33:50 PM »
One thing's for sure.  We need to cut Crowder.

And we need to fire Douglas because he didn't sign enough gords in the last 24 hours
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #633 on: March 18, 2021, 05:34:21 PM »
Poor Texans.  They go from worst-case having a huge trade windfall to possibly getting nothing.  I mean, freak 'em, I don't care, but sucks for their fans.  Caserio has to be wondering why God hates him.  It's because he was a Pat.

I mean he's a 25 year old franchise QB. There's not gonna be getting nothing. Maybe they dump him for a lesser value, but I think first and foremost I think this drastically raises the probability Watson remains a Texan (how much idfk).

I also think this potentially opens the door to Watson to the Patriots

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #634 on: March 18, 2021, 05:35:14 PM »
I mean he's a 25 year old franchise QB. There's not gonna be getting nothing. Maybe they dump him for a lesser value, but I think first and foremost I think this drastically raises the probability Watson remains a Texan (how much idfk).

I also think this potentially opens the door to Watson to the Patriots
If he did all this excrement, he's out of the league.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #635 on: March 18, 2021, 05:38:26 PM »

this

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #636 on: March 18, 2021, 05:38:38 PM »
The lawyer being a scumbag is not a reason to disbelieve the victims.
Do you admit the timing and the lawyer are sketchy? It wouldn't be the first time people made up charges to try to bring down a successful young black man.

It also wouldn't be the first time someone who appeared to be a high-quality person on and off the field turned out to be a horrible person, and they did a great job hiding it.

I'm just letting it play out.

I still think the end result is that nothing happens to Watson's career. Even if he did it, it's hard to prove, and if they can't prove it, someone will give him a chance and they'll act like it didn't happen.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #637 on: March 18, 2021, 05:44:59 PM »

Maybe, but I think it depends.

I've only read the first 3 allegations (I don't know if the details of the rest are out there)

The first two sound like worst case scenario he gets sued for some money and nothing else. I don't think they would have any impact on him being out of the league, and at the absolute most would have a short suspension.

The 3rd one things get dicey. But some of the language (plus the lawyers history) makes me wonder.

In what is the most graphic allegation of the three civil filings from Buzbee, the third suit claims the massage therapist, who now lives in Oregon, was coerced and intimidated by Watson to “move her mouth towards his penis, forcing Plaintiff to perform oral sex on him. Plaintiff did not consent to any of this conduct. Plaintiff blacked out for a few minutes from the fear.”

Now I don't know if that's legal jargon, or more likely a lawyer trying to sensationalize excrement to win his case.

But I'd imagine there's a world of difference from forcing someone to do something and "coercing and intimidating" them whatever the freak that means
« Last Edit: March 18, 2021, 05:47:42 PM by dcm1602 »

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #638 on: March 18, 2021, 06:05:46 PM »

But I'd imagine there's a world of difference from forcing someone to do something and "coercing and intimidating" them whatever the freak that means

lol what is consent

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #639 on: March 18, 2021, 07:35:21 PM »
Only thing that could have topped Sanchez trying to pick up a 17 year old.

wasn't the actual story that he fvcked her and had her nudes

there was also that vine where he was hanging out with two obvious teenagers in their kitchen and then exposed his derriere

what a scummy POS

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #640 on: March 18, 2021, 07:47:18 PM »
wasn't the actual story that he fvcked her and had her nudes

there was also that vine where he was hanging out with two obvious teenagers in their kitchen and then exposed his derriere

what a scummy POS
I don't remember the specifics but I definitely remember stories about him texting her on weekdays at 2 AM and her saying she couldn't hang because she had school the next day.

How the freak do you think even flirting with someone still in high school is a good idea?
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #641 on: March 19, 2021, 10:48:55 AM »
HOUSTON -- Four more civil lawsuits have been filed against Houston Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson, alleging similar inappropriate conduct and sexual assault to the previous three that had been filed.

This brings the total to seven lawsuits filed against Watson by Houston attorney Tony Buzbee, who has said on Instagram that there are nine total cases against Watson. Buzbee told ESPN on Thursday via text message that his office has been in contact with police and that he would provide information to the police about all nine of the women who intended to sue Watson.

Houston police declined to comment to ESPN whether they're investigating the matter. A spokesman for the Harris County district attorney's office told ESPN on Thursday that nobody from any law enforcement agency has provided information to the D.A.'s office about the allegations involving Watson.

Buzbee will address the media in Houston on Friday afternoon, where he says he will provide some background to the seven lawsuits that have been filed and provide copies of multiple texts and messages relating to the suits.

After the announcement of the first lawsuit by Buzbee on Tuesday, Watson responded on Twitter by saying he rejected "a baseless six-figure settlement demand" and that this is "about clearing my name, and I look forward to doing that." At the time of his statement, Watson said he had not seen the first lawsuit.

"I have never treated any woman with anything other than the utmost respect," Watson said in his statement.

NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy on Thursday said "the matter is under review" of the league's personal conduct policy, and the Texans said they would stay in close contact with the NFL during the league's investigation.

All seven cases filed so far show a pattern of sexual assault against a massage therapist. While six of the lawsuits allege these were a one-time encounter with Watson, one complaint alleges she was sexually assaulted by Watson on multiple occasions. That lawsuit says the first massage was booked through the spa where the licensed esthetician worked. The other six lawsuits allege Watson first inquired about the massage through Instagram direct messages.

Three of the four lawsuits filed Thursday night accuse him of inappropriate contact; the fourth says he forcibly tried to kiss a woman.

"Watson's behavior is part of a disturbing pattern of preying on vulnerable women," the fourth lawsuit reads.

The Texans on Thursday again stated they are aware of the matter.

"The NFL informed us [Thursday] that they will conduct an investigation into the allegations made in the civil lawsuits filed against Deshaun Watson," the team said. "We will stay in close contact with the league as they do. We continue to take this and all matters involving anyone within the Houston Texans organization seriously. We do not anticipate making any additional statements until the NFL's investigation concludes."
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #643 on: March 19, 2021, 11:35:14 AM »
David Mulugheta
@DavidMulugheta
 · 5m
Sexual assault is real. Victims should be heard, offenders prosecuted.

Individuals fabricate stories in pursuit of financial gain often. Their victims should be heard, and those offenders also prosecuted.

I simply hope we keep this same energy with the truth.

Watson's agent

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #644 on: March 19, 2021, 11:36:07 AM »
Watson's agent
Nik Wallenda over here

Tags: