Author Topic: The Saga of Deshaun Watson  (Read 68042 times)

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
Re: The Saga of Deshaun Watson
« Reply #600 on: March 18, 2021, 10:51:51 AM »
Likeliest case: both sides are assholes.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #601 on: March 18, 2021, 11:01:24 AM »
I think they knew the whole time and were keeping it under-wraps until things became irreparable. 

Taking that line of thinking a step further - any trade couldn't actually complete until today. If the Texans had agreed a trade prior to today it would have given the buying team time to do a bunch of extra diligence, and maybe uncover this. By refusing calls and not agreeing a deal there's no motivation for any other team to do that work, especially given there was no prior indication of character issues with Watson; what if they were sitting on this knowledge, waiting for trades to be officially open for completion, and then planning to do a fast deal and get paperwork completed before the lawyers had a chance to go public with the suits?
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #602 on: March 18, 2021, 11:15:26 AM »
There was rumor that if Casserio did a deal it would be very fast and most people wouldn’t even see it coming...
Need a new one for a new board...

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #603 on: March 18, 2021, 02:00:14 PM »
Plot twist: what if the Texans knew about this already, they were refusing to trade him because their Christian values wouldn't allow them to stiff another team on a load of legal trouble coming down the line, and Easterby and McNair were the good guys all along?
The Texans tanked for our sins

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #604 on: March 18, 2021, 02:20:55 PM »
https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2021/03/18/who-is-tony-buzbee-the-lawyer-going-after-deshaun-watson/amp/

This lawyer has extreme conflict of interest and credibility issues when it comes to this lawsuit

I'm shocked that his credibility issues haven't been a bigger topic in all of this

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #605 on: March 18, 2021, 02:22:55 PM »
The lawyer can be a POS and the women can still be telling the truth at the same time.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #606 on: March 18, 2021, 02:23:53 PM »
Key parts

Buzbee has previously gone billboard-big, too. According to his Instagram, in 2014 Buzbee put 10 billboards up around Houston with the message, “Keep Johnny football in Texas!” trying to get the Texans to draft Manziel, the former Texas A&M star and Heisman Trophy winner.

“… I put up 10 billboards up around Houston asking my neighbor Mr. McNair [former Texans owner Bob McNair] to draft the greatest college football player ever,” Buzbee wrote in the caption. “Obviously, it didn’t happen.”

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #607 on: March 18, 2021, 02:28:23 PM »
The lawyer can be a POS and the women can still be telling the truth at the same time.

Sure they could be

But considering the timing of this, the lawyers history of attempting to influence the Texans QB situation, and his relationship with the McNairs. Makes me more likely to not believe them.

Especially since many of the accusations seem to be vague and nonspecific (ie it wasn't he pinned me down, it was he made me feel uncomfortable, or wiggled his penis towards me)

There's way too much smoke here to not be highly suspicious of everything

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #608 on: March 18, 2021, 02:29:06 PM »

dcm would never believe a victim
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #609 on: March 18, 2021, 02:33:50 PM »
dcm would never believe a victim

Sorry for defending the young African American gentleman who is getting attacked by the White Republican Trumper who is friends with the owners of the organization that Watson has been highly critical of
« Last Edit: March 18, 2021, 02:35:41 PM by dcm1602 »

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #610 on: March 18, 2021, 02:46:08 PM »
jesus h christ
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

reuben

• Al Toon
  • Hello, my name is Reuben.
« Reply #611 on: March 18, 2021, 02:49:24 PM »
dcm champion of young black men

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #612 on: March 18, 2021, 02:52:36 PM »
jesus h christ

If all the Cuomo allegations were led by Rudy Giuliani would you be casting serious doubts over the victims?

This guy has an outrageous conflict of interest. That's absolutely undeniable.

You act like it's inhumane to not believe the victims, well Watson might just be the real victim in this case.

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #613 on: March 18, 2021, 03:02:29 PM »
If all the Cuomo allegations were led by Rudy Giuliani would you be casting serious doubts over the victims?

This guy has an outrageous conflict of interest. That's absolutely undeniable.

You act like it's inhumane to not believe the victims, well Watson might just be the real victim in this case.

No.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #614 on: March 18, 2021, 03:08:57 PM »
Dr Seuss
Mr Potato Head
Deshaun Watson

Tags: