Author Topic: The Saga of Deshaun Watson  (Read 67808 times)

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
Re: The Saga of Deshaun Watson
« Reply #585 on: March 17, 2021, 01:56:08 PM »
Those Panther beat writers are so desperate for clicks and attention 
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #586 on: March 17, 2021, 02:13:55 PM »
https://nypost.com/2021/03/17/deshaun-watson-lawsuit-graphic-details-emerge/

A lawsuit filed in Harris County against NFL star Deshaun Watson alleges the Houston Texans quarterback “assaulted” a massage therapist at her home “by touching her with his penis.”

The alleged incident occurred on March 30, 2020, according to the lawsuit filed on behalf of a woman identified as Jane Doe. Watson, 25, denied the allegations on Tuesday.

The lawsuit claims Watson repeatedly told the massage therapist to focus on his “groin area,” and the woman began feeling “extremely uncomfortable” after roughly 25 minutes “due to Watson’s comments and behavior.”

The massage therapist believed “Watson wanted a massage for only one reason—sex,” according to the suit.

Watson allegedly tried to direct the woman to his penis several times, and “purposely exposed the tip of his penis” from under a towel he brought, according to the lawsuit, which also says Watson repositioned himself so that he “purposely touched Plaintiff’s hand with the tip of his erect penis.”

Jane Doe, said to be a professionally licensed massage therapist who has operated a business out of her home since 2018, promptly asked Watson to leave her home and began crying, which led to the following alleged comment from Watson.“I know you have a career and a reputation, and I know you would hate for someone to mess with yours, just like I don’t want anyone messing with mine,” Watson allegedly said, a comment the lawsuit claims Jane Doe took as a threat.

Watson, who the lawsuit says first reached out to Doe via Instagram direct messages two days before the alleged incident, apologized with a text message that Doe did not respond to. Doe then received Instagram direct messages from other NFL stars a few weeks later saying she was recommended for a massage by “Big D,” the suit says, which Doe believed referred to Watson.

The suit was first brought to light by Doe’s lawyer Tony Buzbee in an Instagram post.

“As a result of a social media post by a publicity-seeking plaintiff’s lawyer, I recently became aware of a lawsuit that has apparently been filed against me,” Watson wrote Tuesday on Twitter. “I have not yet seen the complaint, but I know this: I Have never treated any woman with anything than the utmost respect. The plaintiff’s lawyer claims that this isn’t about money, but before filing suit he made a baseless six-figure settlement demand, which I quickly rejected. Unlike him, this isn’t about money for me — it’s about clearing my name, and I look forward to doing that.”

Watson, selected No. 12 overall out of Clemson in the 2017 NFL Draft, is a three-time Pro Bowler for the Texans. He signed a four-year, $156 million contract extension in 2020. He has requested a trade from the organization.

Offer a conditional 7th in 2027, Get it done Tanny.

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #587 on: March 17, 2021, 02:21:08 PM »
hey, at least he threw her some extra business for her troubles

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #588 on: March 17, 2021, 02:23:36 PM »
That won't look good for him.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #591 on: March 17, 2021, 09:48:27 PM »
and a 5th has sued.

huh, this is interesting. maybe he really is bound for new england after all?

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #592 on: March 18, 2021, 05:11:16 AM »

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #594 on: March 18, 2021, 09:31:08 AM »
“ the third assault complaint against deshaun watson was just filed online

the allegations are darker than the previous two complaints. this woman alleges in december 2020 watson forced her to perform oral sex on him during a massage session”

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #595 on: March 18, 2021, 09:33:42 AM »
oof

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #596 on: March 18, 2021, 09:38:17 AM »
Someone needs to find and delete all of the Watson in a Jets jersey photoshops

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #597 on: March 18, 2021, 10:13:46 AM »
Plot twist: what if the Texans knew about this already, they were refusing to trade him because their Christian values wouldn't allow them to stiff another team on a load of legal trouble coming down the line, and Easterby and McNair were the good guys all along?
A cross-dressing limey poofter

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #598 on: March 18, 2021, 10:46:05 AM »
Plot twist: what if the Texans knew about this already, they were refusing to trade him because their Christian values wouldn't allow them to stiff another team on a load of legal trouble coming down the line, and Easterby and McNair were the good guys all along?
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #599 on: March 18, 2021, 10:47:59 AM »

I think they knew the whole time and were keeping it under-wraps until things became irreparable. 

Tags: