Author Topic: lolDraft  (Read 10666 times)

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
Re: lolDraft
« Reply #90 on: June 07, 2021, 08:13:02 PM »
Jeff Okudah on the worst list is odd. I guess they don't have a minimum sample size?

I can get Rogers over Russell as the worst pick. Rogers had Stephen Hill's career in the NFL, except he went #2 overall.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #91 on: June 07, 2021, 08:19:55 PM »
I don't understand the stats and I don't care to because excrement like this is for fat nerds who prefer calculators to sport, but I don't understand why Dee Milliner isn't on that list.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #92 on: June 07, 2021, 08:25:00 PM »
I don't understand the stats and I don't care to because excrement like this is for fat nerds who prefer calculators to sport, but I don't understand why Dee Milliner isn't on that list.
Dee Milliner at least had a couple good games with the Jets. Vernon Gholston did nothing and was drafted higher.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #93 on: June 07, 2021, 08:34:42 PM »
Dee Milliner at least had a couple good games with the Jets. Vernon Gholston did nothing and was drafted higher.

I started to reply arguing based on the fact Gholston played over twice as many games as Milliner, who was picked 9th and played 21 games over 4 seasons. But then I looked at the stats and Milliner actually had more tackles in his 21 games than Gholston did in 45. And you can make a reasonable argument that Milliner's failure was at least in part due to the misfortune of injury, while Gholston doesn't even have that.

So yeah. It's Vernon Gholston.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

casman02

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #94 on: June 07, 2021, 09:46:08 PM »
Apparently Gholston was 16th on his list. yuck

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #95 on: October 11, 2021, 11:08:06 AM »
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #97 on: January 30, 2022, 08:47:21 PM »
https://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments/sgb5k9/after_damon_arnettes_release_from_the_chiefs
The Raiders under Mayock prided themselves on character guys and then proceeded to draft Henry Ruggs and Damon Arnette. Raiders were in the police blotter constantly out here.

Tags: