Author Topic: Robert Saleh: Leader of Meh  (Read 58446 times)

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
Re: Robert Saleh: Leader of Meh
« Reply #1110 on: March 27, 2024, 10:06:21 PM »
so does Dov Kleiman
Dov Kleiman doesn't exist...hes an agent in the Matrix
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Cane

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #1111 on: March 28, 2024, 06:08:25 AM »
Dov Kleiman doesn't exist...hes an agent in the Matrix
That comment being post #1111 in this thread is interesting

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #1112 on: March 28, 2024, 07:20:19 AM »
That comment being post #1111 in this thread is interesting
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1113 on: March 28, 2024, 04:06:23 PM »
Dov Kleiman
@NFL_DovKleiman
BREAKING: Jets HC Robert Saleh and Owner Woody Johnson got into a “very heated conversation” at the NFL Owner’s Meeting, per
@ColleenWolfe

(via
@AroundTheNFL
)

https://www.si.com/nfl/jets/new-york-jets-woody-johnson-robert-salah-argument-rumors

Woody pretty strongly addressed it, so I suppose I'd take him at his word

MexJetinBcn

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #1114 on: March 28, 2024, 04:08:40 PM »
Slow news times… media has to make up a Jets’ dysfunction story to get their clicks.

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #1115 on: March 28, 2024, 04:10:34 PM »
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #1116 on: March 28, 2024, 05:54:13 PM »
this Nick Faria guy has been added to the list of "beat" writers that freaking suck

I got as far as the first sentence.

"Another wrinkle to a chaotic offseason has taken another turn for the New York Jets."

First, that sentence is garbage writing for anyone, never mind someone masquerading as a journalist. Another wrinkle has taken another turn? So there are multiple wrinkles each taking multiple turns? Pretty sure that's not what you meant, you just decided to jam two lazy cliches together in one very short sentence.

Secondly, in what way has this been a chaotic offseason? We've lost a moderately good player in FA that we expected to lose in FA. We've signed some moderately good players in FA to fill most of the holes we needed to fill. No trades have been made, no big splashes have happened, no high profile pursuits of elite free agents have played out in the media, no significant upheaval in the coaching staff or front office has occurred, no one to my knowledge has been arrested. So what freaking chaos are you talking about, Nick?
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #1117 on: March 28, 2024, 05:58:19 PM »
I got as far as the first sentence.

"Another wrinkle to a chaotic offseason has taken another turn for the New York Jets."

First, that sentence is garbage writing for anyone, never mind someone masquerading as a journalist. Another wrinkle has taken another turn? So there are multiple wrinkles each taking multiple turns? Pretty sure that's not what you meant, you just decided to jam two lazy cliches together in one very short sentence.

Secondly, in what way has this been a chaotic offseason? We've lost a moderately good player in FA that we expected to lose in FA. We've signed some moderately good players in FA to fill most of the holes we needed to fill. No trades have been made, no big splashes have happened, no high profile pursuits of elite free agents have played out in the media, no significant upheaval in the coaching staff or front office has occurred, no one to my knowledge has been arrested. So what freaking chaos are you talking about, Nick?

The Athletic wrote a mean article about the Jets. 

Colleen Wolfe got a bogus story from a bad source.  She's already backtracked. 

The race to "report" something first blew up again. 
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

Tags: