Author Topic: Star Wars  (Read 108941 times)

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
Re: Star Wars
« Reply #60 on: April 29, 2014, 08:33:54 PM »
The role Isaac got, or the role of Han Solos son? From what I understood that was supposed to be a lead role, or rather a secondary lead role, more like Carrie Fishers role in the original trilogy.

The plot is supposed to be heavily based around Han Solo, so I figured one of the leads would be Han and Leia's kid.

I don't think Isaac fits that role.  Adam Driver might, but he is supposed to be the villain and John Boyega is black. 

If I had to place early bets, I'd put money on Boyega being Lando's kid and Daisy Ridley being a Solo. 
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 08:37:19 PM by Heismanberg »
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #61 on: April 30, 2014, 01:16:21 AM »
Everyone's excited about Lawrence Kasdan, the guy who wrote Empire Strikes Back, but his last 3 movies were all romance, and weren't well received. Also, Wyatt Earp was boring.

"Wrong!"

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #62 on: April 30, 2014, 07:27:07 AM »

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #63 on: April 30, 2014, 07:29:37 AM »
Everyone's excited about Lawrence Kasdan, the guy who wrote Empire Strikes Back, but his last 3 movies were all romance, and weren't well received. Also, Wyatt Earp was boring.

Yeah but George Lucas wrote the last 3 movies in crayon, they were freaking painfully bad. If they were the first three, Lucas would be a homeless dude.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #64 on: April 30, 2014, 10:30:28 AM »
Yeah but George Lucas wrote the last 3 movies in crayon, they were freaking painfully bad. If they were the first three, Lucas would be a homeless dude.

The last one was pretty damn good.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #65 on: April 30, 2014, 10:33:26 AM »

You are wrong
"Wrong!"

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #66 on: April 30, 2014, 10:40:57 AM »

Well in comparison to The Phantom Menace and Clones movie, yeah. It still sucked though.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #67 on: April 30, 2014, 10:42:12 AM »
You are wrong

compared to episodes 1 and 2, 3 was great.  compared to episodes 4 and 5, it was excrement.  6 can die in a fire.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #68 on: April 30, 2014, 10:44:37 AM »
compared to episodes 1 and 2, 3 was great.  compared to episodes 4 and 5, it was excrement.  6 can die in a fire.

So is that why you will not come to the tailgate? You don't like Ewoks? Dude, in person, Johnny English is a nice guy.

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #69 on: April 30, 2014, 10:57:07 AM »
So is that why you will not come to the tailgate? You don't like Ewoks? Dude, in person, Johnny English is a nice guy.

Dude is sort of short.  I am freakishly tall.  What does that have to do with the fact I don't have the cash (presently) to come to the tailgate?

Star Wars...  Stay on topic.

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #70 on: April 30, 2014, 10:58:32 AM »
Speaking of that...  I would be a great Chewbacca.

Coach K

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #71 on: April 30, 2014, 11:01:47 AM »
Lucas has been a moron since the 90s he's still getting by on episode 4.

If anyone has read into how he excrement the bed repeatedly with Lucas Arts forcing them to give up completely, they should temper their expectations.

Some of the ideas he has pitched in meetings are downright hopeless.

When Disney got involved I thought it was horrible. But they might actually save Lucas from further ba star dining his legacy and redeem the series beyond clone wars.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #72 on: April 30, 2014, 11:05:02 AM »
Dude is sort of short.  I am freakishly tall.  What does that have to do with the fact I don't have the cash (presently) to come to the tailgate?

Star Wars...  Stay on topic.

freak you. I want to discuss your inability to get to a tailgate. The only way one of us degenerates gets to see you is if we go to Vegas, that's unacceptable.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 11:09:41 AM by Miamipuck »

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #73 on: April 30, 2014, 11:08:31 AM »
Lucas has been a moron since the 90s he's still getting by on episode 4.

If anyone has read into how he excrement the bed repeatedly with Lucas Arts forcing them to give up completely, they should temper their expectations.

Some of the ideas he has pitched in meetings are downright hopeless.

When Disney got involved I thought it was horrible. But they might actually save Lucas from further ba star dining his legacy and redeem the series beyond clone wars.

He did give Pixar to Steve Jobs, gratis. hahahahahaha. In the scheme of things he was a big kid that made a lot of money but with some of his innovations and such he could have been Gates wealthy.

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #74 on: April 30, 2014, 11:38:38 AM »
freak you. I want to discuss your inability to get to a tailgate. The only way one of us degenerates gets to see you is if we go to Vegas, that's unacceptable.

I live in Vegas...  If I even had money why would I leave?  Tommy would say I was alright, and JE might even give me an 'amiable fellow'.  I have literally met the light and dark side of this web site, and they were both great.  It gets confusing when they argue...