Author Topic: Star Wars  (Read 108924 times)

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
Re: Star Wars
« Reply #810 on: December 10, 2020, 08:22:09 PM »
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #812 on: December 12, 2020, 05:48:03 AM »
https://www.thebeaverton.com/2020/12/star-wars-fans-excited-about-new-series-starring-gleep-glorp-or-whoever-the-freak/

This is funny. Mostly because it’s true. Disney is going to milk the Star Wars franchise for every penny they can. It’s a damn shame that they are going to end up destroying it.
Need a new one for a new board...

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #813 on: December 12, 2020, 07:23:32 AM »
Coming to Disney+ in 2021... Dorvil Lokkinz

reuben

• Al Toon
  • Hello, my name is Reuben.
« Reply #814 on: December 12, 2020, 08:52:09 AM »
It's so weird that they're constantly trying to expand this shared universe but at the same time every main character must be two or fewer degrees of separation from every other character.  I'm calling it right now, Mando is either a Skywalker or a Palpatine or a Solo.

reuben

• Al Toon
  • Hello, my name is Reuben.
« Reply #815 on: December 20, 2020, 05:14:45 PM »
These are freaking great.

https://youtu.be/-NnldclsF4c

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #816 on: December 20, 2020, 06:44:19 PM »
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #817 on: January 13, 2021, 03:37:27 PM »
i haven't watched any star wars films ever, and i just watched the first movie for the first time (episode IV). color my response as 'meh/ me not so impressed. i'm sure the main reason why it was such a huge hit in the late 70s was because of the graphics/CGI

i'm sure there will also be a lot of redeeming moments and qualities as i continue to watch the rest of the movies

also, i hope luke/mark hamill get better as this goes on. dude totally came off whiny/bratty/annoying in the first movie. wouldn't have imagined his voice being as high-pitched as it was, but it was

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #818 on: January 13, 2021, 03:43:02 PM »
i haven't watched any star wars films ever, and i just watched the first movie for the first time (episode IV). color my response as 'meh/ me not so impressed. i'm sure the main reason why it was such a huge hit in the late 70s was because of the graphics/CGI

i'm sure there will also be a lot of redeeming moments and qualities as i continue to watch the rest of the movies

also, i hope luke/mark hamill get better as this goes on. dude totally came off whiny/bratty/annoying in the first movie. wouldn't have imagined his voice being as high-pitched as it was, but it was

Should've watched Rogue One, babbie
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #819 on: January 13, 2021, 03:43:22 PM »

This is our new master, Luke. He enjoys Toshi station and his father enjoys humiliating him in public!
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #820 on: January 13, 2021, 03:47:47 PM »
Should've watched Rogue One, babbie

i've seen that there have been different suggestions as to the order of watching the films based off of how they fit into the star wars universe chronologically, but i wanted the simplest and most organic way of being introduced to the series, which meant watching them in the actual order that they were made

This is our new master, Luke. He enjoys Toshi station and his father enjoys humiliating him in public!

these references may make sense to me in a couple of days

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #821 on: January 14, 2021, 10:08:41 AM »
Liam Neeson open to reprising his role as Qui-Gon Jinn in the Obi Wan Kenobi series

I called this a month or so ago when the story about the series broke (not here)

I am now in (maybe)
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #822 on: January 14, 2021, 10:10:13 AM »
i've seen that there have been different suggestions as to the order of watching the films based off of how they fit into the star wars universe chronologically, but i wanted the simplest and most organic way of being introduced to the series, which meant watching them in the actual order that they were made

these references may make sense to me in a couple of days

Gotta go 4-5-6 > 1-2-3 > 7-8-9 like everyone else did

5 and 6 are my favorites
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #823 on: January 14, 2021, 10:18:55 AM »
Qui Gon sucks
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #824 on: January 14, 2021, 10:55:57 AM »
The only thing to get excited about right now is that EA finally lost their Star Wars license.