Author Topic: Star Wars  (Read 108846 times)

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Re: Star Wars
« Reply #630 on: April 18, 2017, 11:55:39 AM »
The nerdity in this thread brings a tear to my eye.

Star wars is geek for never seen a vagina
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #631 on: April 18, 2017, 12:21:33 PM »

The nerdity in this thread brings a tear to my rooster.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #632 on: August 18, 2017, 11:20:09 AM »
Apparently the next standalone movie after Han Solo will be Obi-Wan Kenobi.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #633 on: August 18, 2017, 11:42:05 AM »

Never saw that previously.

Tear (moisture from eyes) is spelled the same as tear (to rip apart).

One reading of that is funny. The other is far from it.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #634 on: September 12, 2017, 09:39:53 AM »
J.J. Abrams to write and direct Star Wars Episode IX.
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

ukilledkenny

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #635 on: September 12, 2017, 11:13:23 AM »
I mostly like the dudes work but I can hear millions of fanboys crying out in horror.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #636 on: September 12, 2017, 11:36:50 AM »
The Guardian had an article yesterday about how Disney is just churning through directors for the SW sequels. Seems like every one has had someone fired before finding the final director.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #637 on: September 12, 2017, 11:50:26 AM »
J.J. Abrams to write and direct Star Wars Episode IX.

Abrams hires all females for lead roles, writes all villains as men trying and failing to get them in the sack through an assortment of nefarious means, and renames it Star Wars: Title IX. Tommy implodes in a storm of righteous indignation.

ukilledkenny

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #638 on: September 12, 2017, 05:53:13 PM »
Abrams hires all females for lead roles, writes all villains as men trying and failing to get them in the sack through an assortment of nefarious means, and renames it Star Wars: Title IX. Tommy implodes in a storm of righteous indignation.

It just ruins the realism I watch a star wars movie for.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #639 on: September 12, 2017, 11:32:37 PM »

"Wrong!"

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #640 on: February 07, 2018, 09:45:53 AM »
I wasn't interested in seeing the Solo film. Then I saw the trailer during the Super Bowl.

Also, it was announced that the showrunners of Game of Thrones are going to do a new Star Wars film series.

I'm both excited and scared. 10 year old me is giddy that there are new Star Wars films every year, but I'm afraid of oversaturation.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Coach K

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #641 on: February 07, 2018, 09:50:30 AM »
im kind of over the series at this point. its less of the philosophical fantasy of the jedi and more of a pure sci fi drama now.

now what they need to do is start churning out Knights Of The Old Republic movies. that source material far exceeds anything Abrams can cook up for ep9

if you get me Game Of Thrones showrunners exectuing on Knights Of The Old Republic lore and arcs. then im in big freaking time

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #642 on: February 07, 2018, 10:11:08 AM »
im kind of over the series at this point. its less of the philosophical fantasy of the jedi and more of a pure sci fi drama now.

now what they need to do is start churning out Knights Of The Old Republic movies. that source material far exceeds anything Abrams can cook up for ep9

if you get me Game Of Thrones showrunners exectuing on Knights Of The Old Republic lore and arcs. then im in big freaking time

I was actually thinking along the same lines. I'll be all-in if they do Old Republic era storylines. Can you imagine what they could do with Darth Bane? Or Revan and Malak's origin story?

Coach K

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #643 on: February 07, 2018, 10:19:06 AM »
I was actually thinking along the same lines. I'll be all-in if they do Old Republic era storylines. Can you imagine what they could do with Darth Bane? Or Revan and Malak's origin story?

yep.

the possibilities are endless

they could create a better trilogy than any of the SW movies made if they used the Old Republic as source material. the old sith lords make Sidious and Vader look like childs play.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #644 on: February 10, 2018, 01:10:43 PM »
Just announced that Benioff and Weiss will be writing a series of Star Wars movies unconnected to the current trilogy, so might get your wishes.