Author Topic: Star Wars  (Read 108837 times)

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Re: Star Wars
« Reply #585 on: October 18, 2016, 12:43:26 AM »
I still haven't seen The Force Awakens, so my sister bought it for my birthday. On DVD. I wasn't aware it was available on DVD. I checked and it was only $6 less than the Blu Ray. Am I being a douchebag or do I have a legitimate gripe?

In b4 "Yes"

You're a freaking douchebag anyway so yes.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #586 on: October 18, 2016, 09:02:53 AM »
We always buy the DVD/Bluray/Digital Copy versions of everything, so I don't think you're wrong.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #587 on: April 14, 2017, 11:22:49 AM »
The Last Jedi teaser

I really don't like that last line.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #588 on: April 14, 2017, 11:25:07 AM »
The Last Jedi teaser

I really don't like that last line.
Now THIS is pod racing!

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #589 on: April 14, 2017, 11:32:35 AM »
Now THIS is pod racing!

Hahahahahaha

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #590 on: April 14, 2017, 11:45:17 AM »
Sweet.
"Wrong!"

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #591 on: April 14, 2017, 11:47:03 AM »
Ben Solo will hopefully freak excrement up this time around
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #592 on: April 14, 2017, 11:52:21 AM »

You mean besides computer consoles?

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #593 on: April 14, 2017, 12:22:53 PM »

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #594 on: April 14, 2017, 12:30:40 PM »

Yeah I want to see a victory for him and the new order. It'll get old watching the rebels win time and again.
"Wrong!"

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #595 on: April 14, 2017, 01:22:46 PM »
Yeah I want to see a victory for him and the new order. It'll get old watching the rebels win time and again.
The trilogies don't usually disappoint, at least in this aspect.  The empire, or Ren in this case, will get a victory.

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #596 on: April 14, 2017, 02:23:17 PM »
The trilogies don't usually disappoint, at least in this aspect.  The empire, or Ren in this case, will get a victory.

Yeah, the non-heroes will get a win because they have to set up the big ending.

Personally, I'd like to see Kylo Ren die in this one. I don't like the character. I'd like to see Snoke get the win, or Hux (especially if he sets up or otherwise is directly responsible for Ren's death).

If Ren kills Luke just to set up Rey accepting her mantle as the last Jedi it might make me walk out of the theater. (I'm lying, I won't walk out, but I'll be pretty disgusted.)

ukilledkenny

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #597 on: April 14, 2017, 03:02:54 PM »
Luke is the last Jedi and Rey's training will be more in line with a grey Jedi. Between Anakin going genocidal and then kylo doing the same he realizes the Jedi way of trying to deny your feelings doesn't work.

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #598 on: April 14, 2017, 03:31:46 PM »
Luke is the last Jedi and Rey's training will be more in line with a grey Jedi. Between Anakin going genocidal and then kylo doing the same he realizes the Jedi way of trying to deny your feelings doesn't work.
Yeah, Luke is currently the last Jedi.  If they can turn Kylo...  Not going to happen.  Luke trains Rey, with the help of her ghost grandfather Obi Wan.  Kylo kills Luke.  Ren kills Kylo.  Queue the next movie.

insanity

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #599 on: April 14, 2017, 04:00:52 PM »

Correct, Luke is the "last Jedi"  there's a good chance he dies and Rey becomes a grey jedi