Author Topic: Star Wars  (Read 108948 times)

insanity

• Shaun Ellis
Re: Star Wars
« Reply #495 on: December 02, 2015, 09:21:55 AM »
For the conspiracy theorists who are not on Reddit.  https://www.reddit.com/r/videos/comments/3uwml4/jar_jar_binks_sith_theory_explained/

The first time I watched the video, I was like this is ridiculous, but the more I read the comments the more I thought that this could have been the original plan.

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #496 on: December 03, 2015, 01:34:11 PM »
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #497 on: December 07, 2015, 01:29:12 PM »
Has anyone else been doing Jakku Spy?

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #498 on: December 07, 2015, 01:30:43 PM »

If it's a hooker pm Tommy.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #499 on: December 07, 2015, 02:08:04 PM »

Did it come out? I haven't played since before Thanksgiving.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #500 on: December 07, 2015, 02:13:44 PM »
Did it come out? I haven't played since before Thanksgiving.

I'm not talking about Battlefront, but I know Jakku did come out.  Jakku Spy is a Google Cardboard experience.

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #501 on: December 07, 2015, 02:26:31 PM »
I'm not talking about Battlefront, but I know Jakku did come out.  Jakku Spy is a Google Cardboard experience.

Oh yeah, I saw some blurbs about that between Twitter and the tech newsletters I subscribe to. Is it cool? I had considered stopping by Verizon to get the free SW Cardboard but didn't have the time.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #502 on: December 07, 2015, 03:38:26 PM »

Oh yeah, I saw some blurbs about that between Twitter and the tech newsletters I subscribe to. Is it cool? I had considered stopping by Verizon to get the free SW Cardboard but didn't have the time.

Yeah it's cool.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #503 on: December 07, 2015, 11:41:34 PM »

https://www.yahoo.com/movies/s/j-j-abrams-says-showing-force-awakens-disney-001612275.html

What "controversy"? You mean they picked a few tweets from racists and all of a sudden they're calling it a controversy?
"Wrong!"

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #504 on: December 08, 2015, 08:01:08 AM »
What "controversy"? You mean they picked a few tweets from racists and all of a sudden they're calling it a controversy?

Don't know, and honestly I couldn't care less. I thought the showing to execs was the interesting part.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #505 on: December 08, 2015, 09:01:40 AM »

It was ugly for a few days, and more than a few people were complaining, but yeah there was no controversy.  That legitimizes the complaints too much.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #506 on: December 11, 2015, 03:31:00 PM »

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #507 on: December 11, 2015, 03:31:12 PM »
Some post production guys got their hands on prints for Episodes IV-VI.  They remastered them, picture and sound, and they are glorious.  Right away, with the absence of Episode IV: A New Hope.  Everything as it very first was presented.  Watching the Greedo scene obviously gets you frustrated about the new version, but some of the changes actually are great.  Watching the entrance to Mos Eisley, I love the new one.  Ditto for the tail end of the film and the cardboard stand ins during the medal ceremony.  It's a shame someone can't pick and choose the good stuff.

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #508 on: December 11, 2015, 03:31:54 PM »
They've been working on them for about a year.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #509 on: December 11, 2015, 03:47:25 PM »