Author Topic: Star Wars  (Read 108872 times)

Ignatius J Reilly

Re: Star Wars
« Reply #420 on: October 22, 2015, 01:28:19 PM »
Alio, tell them to freak off:

http://news.yahoo.com/star-wars-mark-hamill-thought-luke-turned-evil-125820633.html

I remember that.  It was said as a humorous what if, not as a suggestion.  Not that it matters.  As was said, Adam Driver is Kylo Ren despite the fantasies of idiot fanboys who somehow fancy themselves screenwriters.

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #421 on: October 22, 2015, 02:21:12 PM »
Generally, I like to actually have some information before making a theory about something.

Yeah, I mean it's not like I said "This is just my theory, and I have nothing to base it on other than my own speculation" right from the beginning or anything.

Alio, tell them to freak off:

http://news.yahoo.com/star-wars-mark-hamill-thought-luke-turned-evil-125820633.html

Haha, nice find.

You know it'll be hilarious if it winds up playing out that Luke is evil. I heard Kylo isn't the end-of-line villain and he answers to someone. That could be Luke.

I remember that.  It was said as a humorous what if, not as a suggestion.  Not that it matters.  As was said, Adam Driver is Kylo Ren despite the fantasies of idiot fanboys who somehow fancy themselves screenwriters.

Nice.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #422 on: October 22, 2015, 02:36:49 PM »
The prophecy was that Luke would bring balance to the force.  If the dark side is short on supplies...  Stranger things have happened.

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #423 on: October 22, 2015, 04:09:26 PM »
The prophecy was that Luke would bring balance to the force.  If the dark side is short on supplies...  Stranger things have happened.

On that note, after RotJ, there would have been no dark side left. That's assuming Rule of Two is canon, but I don't know if it is and can't find a definitive answer right now. I see on Wookipedia that Sidious had a Rule of One (again, I don't know if that's canon now), but Vader had the Starkiller clones he was grooming as his apprentice (once again, no idea if that's canon or not). If Rule of Two is canon, and the Starkillers aren't, then there would have only been the Emperor and Vader and their demise would have ended the Dark Side.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #424 on: October 22, 2015, 05:20:20 PM »
On that note, after RotJ, there would have been no dark side left. That's assuming Rule of Two is canon, but I don't know if it is and can't find a definitive answer right now. I see on Wookipedia that Sidious had a Rule of One (again, I don't know if that's canon now), but Vader had the Starkiller clones he was grooming as his apprentice (once again, no idea if that's canon or not). If Rule of Two is canon, and the Starkillers aren't, then there would have only been the Emperor and Vader and their demise would have ended the Dark Side.

I blacked out halfway through this post and woke up inside a tauntaun.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 05:21:56 PM by Badger »

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #425 on: October 22, 2015, 05:24:01 PM »
What if Ren is Vader's kid? Could've impregnated a chick during or before Jedi, and the kid grew up with the force powers and would be in his early 30s anyway.
"Wrong!"

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #426 on: October 22, 2015, 05:26:35 PM »
What if Ren is Vader's kid? Could've impregnated a chick during or before Jedi, and the kid grew up with the force powers and would be in his early 30s anyway.

Read the freaking tags. If we don't know if Vader can even drop a deuce in that suit, that leads to an even bigger question:

How does he get his rooster out of the suit? Yeah it blows your theory out of the water.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #427 on: October 22, 2015, 08:02:59 PM »

Why do you keep making theories if you don't even know what's canon?

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #428 on: October 23, 2015, 10:14:43 AM »

It's certainly a possibility, but if they're going to go with a storyline like that, I'd rather they stick with Starkiller clones and just say that they're made from Vader's DNA.

Read the freaking tags. If we don't know if Vader can even drop a deuce in that suit, that leads to an even bigger question:

How does he get his rooster out of the suit? Yeah it blows your theory out of the water.

In fairness, according to Phantom Menace, Vader wouldn't even need to sexually impregnate someone. Though I'd love to see that, along with midichlorians, shitcanned.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #429 on: October 23, 2015, 10:17:09 AM »

It's certainly a possibility, but if they're going to go with a storyline like that, I'd rather they stick with Starkiller clones and just say that they're made from Vader's DNA.

In fairness, according to Phantom Menace, Vader wouldn't even need to sexually impregnate someone. Though I'd love to see that, along with midichlorians, shitcanned.

Well if he's a Vader clone, then he'd have to look like Hayden.
"Wrong!"

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #430 on: October 23, 2015, 10:54:56 AM »
Well if he's a Vader clone, then he'd have to look like Hayden.

Well, Starkiller doesn't look like Hayden, but a clone might not necessarily have to if they just said it was mixed with, say, DNA he stole from Amidala's corpse.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #431 on: October 23, 2015, 11:05:07 AM »

Well, Starkiller doesn't look like Hayden, but a clone might not necessarily have to if they just said it was mixed with, say, DNA he stole from Amidala's corpse.

Or maybe the emperors son?
"Wrong!"

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #432 on: October 23, 2015, 11:08:29 AM »
Or maybe the emperors son?

That's certainly possible too, though we've had no indications that I've seen that the Emperor had any romantic interests.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #433 on: October 23, 2015, 11:10:22 AM »
If the force is hereditary and Luke and Leia were the last ones, then it could also be Leia and Han's kid who turned to the dark side. Or Luke's son. Bunch of possibilities.
"Wrong!"

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #434 on: October 23, 2015, 11:20:54 AM »
There is no way that any of you have ever had sex with a woman.
A cross-dressing limey poofter