Author Topic: Star Wars  (Read 108867 times)

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
Re: Star Wars
« Reply #135 on: November 28, 2014, 03:04:41 PM »
I'm in Korea now. I think I'm safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Japanese are far better looking.  Had a Korean pizza I was in love with for years back in the day, but her face was flat.

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #136 on: November 28, 2014, 04:37:28 PM »
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #137 on: November 28, 2014, 04:47:33 PM »

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #138 on: November 28, 2014, 09:35:35 PM »

Japanese are far better looking.  Had a Korean pizza I was in love with for years back in the day, but her face was flat.

I've been to clubs all over Asia. Clubs is a good indicator of who has the hottest girls. Miami would probably win hands down, NY, then LA. But in Asia it's definitely Seoul from what I've seen.

"Wrong!"

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #139 on: November 29, 2014, 03:17:53 PM »
I've been to clubs all over Asia. Clubs is a good indicator of who has the hottest girls. Miami would probably win hands down, NY, then LA. But in Asia it's definitely Seoul from what I've seen.

I'm guessing you went with the buffet.

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #140 on: November 29, 2014, 04:30:22 PM »

People are sort of reaching for things to complain about. Now movies are sexist.

Just saw this gem.  Movies have always been sexist.  It's just that society has changed, and movies haven't changed as quickly.

ons

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #141 on: November 29, 2014, 06:05:04 PM »

South Korea leads the world (by far) in plastic surgery. It's like 20% of SK women, I think.

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #142 on: November 29, 2014, 09:39:26 PM »
South Korea leads the world (by far) in plastic surgery. It's like 20% of SK women, I think.

ok.

Andrew Ryan

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #143 on: November 29, 2014, 11:58:14 PM »

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #144 on: January 06, 2015, 06:35:12 PM »
The Raid lead Iko Uwais, Yayan Ruhian (aka, "Mad Dog/Prakoso" in the film) and Cecep Arif Rahman ("The Assassin" who fought in the kitchen finale of The Raid 2) will all appear in J.J. Abrams' Star Wars: The Force Awakens.

holy excrement

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #145 on: January 06, 2015, 06:46:53 PM »
Wtf? Southeast asians in a Star Wars movie?
"Wrong!"

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #146 on: January 07, 2015, 11:41:45 AM »
The Raid lead Iko Uwais, Yayan Ruhian (aka, "Mad Dog/Prakoso" in the film) and Cecep Arif Rahman ("The Assassin" who fought in the kitchen finale of The Raid 2) will all appear in J.J. Abrams' Star Wars: The Force Awakens.

holy excrement

No way!  JJ going to bring some action old school.  If they CGI any of their fight scenes I will be pissed.

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #147 on: March 12, 2015, 12:48:53 PM »
Rogue One is the title for the first film in a unique series of big-screen adventures that explores the characters and events beyond the core Star Wars saga. Rogue One will be directed by Gareth Edwards (Monsters, Godzilla) and written by Oscar nominee Chris Weitz (Cinderella, About a Boy, Antz). The first actress cast is Felicity Jones, who garnered an Academy Award nomination and critical acclaim for her performance in The Theory of Everything.

The idea for the story of Rogue One came from John Knoll, an Academy Award-winning visual effects supervisor and chief creative officer at Industrial Light & Magic. He will executive produce along with Simon Emanuel (The Dark Knight Rises, Fast & Furious 6) and Jason McGatlin (Tintin, War of the Worlds). Kathleen Kennedy and Tony To (Band of Brothers, The Pacific) are on board to produce and John Swartz (Star Wars: The Force Awakens) will co-produce.

The film starts shooting this summer in London and is due for release on December 16, 2016.

I hope this is about Rogue Squadron

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #148 on: March 12, 2015, 01:08:52 PM »
I hope this is about Rogue Squadron

Probably.

I read recently (but can't recall where) that in the new films the Empire is alive and well, so any film is likely going to be about the continuing fight against it.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #149 on: March 12, 2015, 01:14:43 PM »
Probably.

I read recently (but can't recall where) that in the new films the Empire is alive and well, so any film is likely going to be about the continuing fight against it.

Have you read the stuff that's been released for The Force Awakens?  It's going to be so awesome. 

As a kid, I was a HUGE fan of the original trilogy and then the Phantom Menace came out when I was in 5th grade.  I've been nerding the hell out over these new films.  JJ Abrams will do a great job.

It sounds like there will be at least three main villains in the first new film.