Author Topic: Come on, man: President Joe Biden  (Read 112660 times)

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
Re: Come on, man: President Joe Biden
« Reply #930 on: September 23, 2021, 12:38:37 PM »
So an administration mouthpiece describes Special Envoy Foote as a person who would  “shout people down and cut people off?”   That's rich.
Didn't you know? Interpersonal tact is more important that material policy impact.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #931 on: October 24, 2021, 10:02:56 AM »
Biden further postponing release of JFK assassination documents to Dec 2022.

Should have been done years ago.

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #932 on: October 26, 2021, 03:24:08 PM »
WaPo losing its excrement over Lets Go Brandon before categorizing the criticism towards Biden as "more vulgar and widespread than any other President in recent memory" is so on brand.

Can't imagine what they would do if there was say, a play in Central Park depicting his violent assassination.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #933 on: October 26, 2021, 05:18:54 PM »
WaPo losing its excrement over Lets Go Brandon before categorizing the criticism towards Biden as "more vulgar and widespread than any other President in recent memory" is so on brand.

Can't imagine what they would do if there was say, a play in Central Park depicting his violent assassination.
https://youtu.be/cfvTXnLmT08

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
  • JO Pictionary Champion 2022
« Reply #934 on: October 26, 2021, 06:37:14 PM »

In the "well what about?!!" swing of things it should be noted that GWAR have killed every sitting president onstage since Ronald Reagan.  Further, they've taken the sword to Hillary Clinton, Al Gore, Nancy Reagan, John Kerry, John McCain, Mitt Romney, Sarah Palin and plenty of other bigwigs from all ends of the political spectrum so in an age of extreme division, GWAR remains a beacon of equality.

For your viewing pleasure here's a self-flagellating Geo. W. Bush shown "shaking hands with 'the General'" (before being disemboweled) which makes Joe B's de-cap look like child's play comparitively-speaking:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rUh5UIJt30

Lastly, as someone who's probably old enough to be your grandfather it's either sad or amusingly rad that I can still quote by heart the lyrics to GWAR's "Rock and Roll Never Felt So Good" ..... sigh....they just don't write love songs like that anymore....

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
  • JO Pictionary Champion 2022
« Reply #935 on: October 26, 2021, 06:54:37 PM »
^ Easy killer.

From Wapo itself:

Correction: A previous version of this article incorrectly said a crowd broke into a “Let’s go Brandon” chant during a Donald Trump Jr. speech in Georgia. The crowd broke into a “F--- Joe Biden!” chant at that speech in September. The error, which was inserted by an editor, has been corrected.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #936 on: October 26, 2021, 10:52:02 PM »
In the "well what about?!!" swing of things it should be noted that GWAR have killed every sitting president onstage since Ronald Reagan.  Further, they've taken the sword to Hillary Clinton, Al Gore, Nancy Reagan, John Kerry, John McCain, Mitt Romney, Sarah Palin and plenty of other bigwigs from all ends of the political spectrum so in an age of extreme division, GWAR remains a beacon of equality.

For your viewing pleasure here's a self-flagellating Geo. W. Bush shown "shaking hands with 'the General'" (before being disemboweled) which makes Joe B's de-cap look like child's play comparitively-speaking:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rUh5UIJt30

Lastly, as someone who's probably old enough to be your grandfather it's either sad or amusingly rad that I can still quote by heart the lyrics to GWAR's "Rock and Roll Never Felt So Good" ..... sigh....they just don't write love songs like that anymore....
I'm aware, I've seen GWAR live.

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #937 on: October 27, 2021, 09:41:05 AM »

You're reaching.

Crowds chanting freak Joe Biden are a bridge too far, but flipping off Trump's motorcade was an example of principled resistance.

But on a somewhat related note, GWAR's kicked derriere since I grew up watching Beavis and Butthead.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #938 on: October 27, 2021, 11:02:30 AM »

You're reaching.

Crowds chanting freak Joe Biden are a bridge too far, but flipping off Trump's motorcade was an example of principled resistance.

To be fair I don't personally care about either. So you're not gonna get an argument from me.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #940 on: October 28, 2021, 02:01:31 PM »

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #943 on: October 29, 2021, 11:03:05 AM »
Each immigrant gets the choice between a Tebow or Trumaine Johnson jersey.

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #944 on: October 29, 2021, 11:19:19 AM »
Tax DCM to pay for it.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

Tags: