Author Topic: The Hack is Back  (Read 3302 times)

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
Re: The Hack is Back
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2020, 02:35:12 PM »
the deluded excrement hack was saying to explain his failures as a player at the end of his nfl career is the same delusion that's leading him to pursue an mlb career

im sorry, i don't care how fast this guy pitches, he is not going to make it

At the same time, more power to him for trying. The odds of it working out for him are extremely slim. It would be a cool story if he did make it though.

I don't blame Hackenberg. Anyone with 2 eyes could see the guy couldn't play. The Hack pick immediately made me start doubting Macc.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2020, 02:40:43 PM »
the deluded excrement hack was saying to explain his failures as a player at the end of his nfl career is the same delusion that's leading him to pursue an mlb career

im sorry, i don't care how fast this guy pitches, he is not going to make it
YOU DONT SAY THAT

He could strike your bitch derriere out
Listen Hellboy. You talk good game when you’ve got Hollywood makeup & stuntmen. But I’ll bet $10k—to the nonpolitical charity of your choice—that you couldn’t last 5 min in the batter's box vs Christian Hackenberg w/o striking out. You up for it?  Or does your publicist say too risky?

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2020, 02:44:29 PM »
Listen Hellboy. You talk good game when you’ve got Hollywood makeup & stuntmen. But I’ll bet $10k—to the nonpolitical charity of your choice—that you couldn’t last 5 min in the batter's box vs Christian Hackenberg w/o striking out. You up for it?  Or does your publicist say too risky?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qU5J-NAwkUg
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2020, 02:52:31 PM »
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2020, 02:57:15 PM »
I'm sure Wildthing Ricky Vaughn has better pitch control than Hack.

Nuke LaLoosh pre-fcking Susan Sarandon and wearing her panties has better control than Hack

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2020, 03:00:26 PM »
Nuke LaLoosh pre-fcking Susan Sarandon and wearing her panties has better control than Hack

4 honks

Once Hack gets a contract....he'll start throwing like Henry Rowengartner before slipping on the baseball and landing on his shoulder.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Tags: