Biden plus a mix
2 (11.8%)
Trump plus a mix
0 (0%)
Third party
3 (17.6%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: November 04, 2020, 09:53:47 AM

Author Topic: Election 2020  (Read 128796 times)

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
Re: Election 2020
« Reply #165 on: July 08, 2020, 08:39:00 AM »
Kanye West is a retarded POS.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #166 on: July 08, 2020, 08:42:03 AM »
Kanye West is a retarded POS.

Perfect fit for POTUS
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #167 on: July 08, 2020, 09:42:06 AM »
West's comments come after he announced he is running for president himself, despite having missed deadlines in several states to actually get on the ballot.

He insisted to Forbes that his run is not a publicity stunt and said he had no issue with the idea that his planned run could potentially take votes away from presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden and aid in the reelection of Trump.

"I'm not denying it, I just told you," West said. "To say that the Black vote is Democratic is a form of racism and white supremacy."

"I'm not saying Trump's in my way, he may be a part of my way. And Joe Biden? Like come on man, please," the publication also quoted West as saying. "You know? Obama's special. Trump's special. We say Kanye West is special. America needs special people that lead. Bill Clinton? Special. Joe Biden's not special."
Here's the full Forbes piece

https://www.forbes.com/sites/randalllane/2020/07/08/kanye-west-says-hes-done-with-trump-opens-up-about-white-house-bid-damaging-biden-and-everything-in-between/

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #168 on: July 08, 2020, 11:55:44 AM »
Happy retirement to JE's lamest talking point

https://twitter.com/Nate_Cohn/status/1280862834516275200?s=19

reuben

• Al Toon
  • Hello, my name is Reuben.
« Reply #169 on: July 08, 2020, 02:07:54 PM »
Here's the full Forbes piece

https://www.forbes.com/sites/randalllane/2020/07/08/kanye-west-says-hes-done-with-trump-opens-up-about-white-house-bid-damaging-biden-and-everything-in-between/

“Trump is the closest president we’ve had in years to allowing God to still be part of the conversation.”

“Let’s see if the appointing is at 2020 or if it’s 2024—because God appoints the president.”

ON THE CORONAVIRUS CURE
“We pray. We pray for the freedom. It’s all about God. We need to stop doing things that make God mad.”

ON VACCINES
“It’s so many of our children that are being vaccinated and paralyzed… So when they say the way we’re going to fix Covid is with a vaccine, I’m extremely cautious. That’s the mark of the beast. They want to put chips inside of us, they want to do all kinds of things, to make it where we can’t cross the gates of heaven. I'm sorry when I say they, the humans that have the Devil inside them. And the sad thing is that, the saddest thing is that we all won’t make it to heaven, that there’ll be some of us that do not make it. Next question.”

ON DEVELOPING POLICIES
“I don’t know if I would use the word policy for the way I would approach things. I don’t have a policy when I went to Nike and designed Yeezy and went to Louis and designed a Louis Vuitton at the same time. It wasn’t a policy, it was a design. We need to innovate the design to be able to free the mind at this time.”

“A lot of Africans do not like the movie [Black Panther] and representation of themselves in…Wakanda. But I’m gonna use the framework of Wakanda right now because it’s the best explanation of what our design group is going to feel like in the White House.

ON HIS OTHER PRIORITIES
“Clean up the chemicals. In our deodorant, in our toothpaste, there are chemicals that affect our ability to be of service to God.”

My favorite part is when he tries to freestyle the Antidote for Racism and just kinda gives up halfway through.

ON THE NEED FOR RACIAL HEALING, AFTER GEORGE FLOYD
“Well, God has already started the healing/This conversation alone is healing and revealing/We all need to start praying and kneeling… another bar after that, but when a rhyme comes together I’m going to complete it, not inside the lines created by organizations that we know as our reality.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #170 on: July 08, 2020, 02:23:39 PM »
bet he knows what Aleppo is

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #171 on: July 08, 2020, 04:44:58 PM »

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #172 on: July 09, 2020, 09:14:35 AM »
https://twitter.com/xxl/status/1281223720292491276?s=21

Still more mentally coherent than Trump or Biden

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
  • JO Pictionary Champion 2022

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #174 on: July 10, 2020, 05:34:20 PM »
hoo-ha welcome

https://patch.com/georgia/atlanta/atlanta-couples-dead-cat-receives-voter-registration-application
"Hypothetically, even if Cody were still alive today and showed up at the polls, he would have been turned away — and with good reason, of course. During his time on Earth, Cody did not have a license or state ID — which is required for voting."

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #175 on: July 10, 2020, 07:48:47 PM »
"Hypothetically, even if Cody were still alive today and showed up at the polls, he would have been turned away — and with good reason, of course. During his time on Earth, Cody did not have a license or state ID — which is required for voting."

Understood Bo (and thx for your comments) that polling personnel would nix a "still living" (lol) cat's vote.  I was only offering up a "still living" reality existing within the realm of the current "voting mechanism" to be--in and of itself--eyebrow-raising.

In short, it wasn't a MAGA/partisan-based "threat" that needed defending to the hilt....no, more along the lines of:: 'whoa check this out.' 

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #176 on: July 13, 2020, 06:44:01 AM »
 I'm radicle

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #177 on: July 13, 2020, 09:34:10 AM »
Understood Bo (and thx for your comments) that polling personnel would nix a "still living" (lol) cat's vote.  I was only offering up a "still living" reality existing within the realm of the current "voting mechanism" to be--in and of itself--eyebrow-raising.

In short, it wasn't a MAGA/partisan-based "threat" that needed defending to the hilt....no, more along the lines of:: 'whoa check this out.'

^ wTH is tHiS jIbbeRish. sOrrY

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #178 on: July 13, 2020, 09:41:39 AM »
https://twitter.com/chancetherapper/status/1282674949686210560?s=21

Chance, Acid Rapper, soccer, hacky sacker
Cocky khaki jacket jacker
Slap-happy bundle of sticks slapper, bah-bah
Iraqi rocket launcher