Biden plus a mix
2 (11.8%)
Trump plus a mix
0 (0%)
Third party
3 (17.6%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: November 04, 2020, 09:53:47 AM

Author Topic: Election 2020  (Read 128801 times)

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
Re: Election 2020
« Reply #960 on: October 23, 2020, 08:56:50 AM »

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #961 on: October 23, 2020, 09:29:36 AM »
I saw a stat last week that Texas had the same # of early votes in as the final # of ballots cast for Trump in 2016.  I think early voting is gonna be way up this year, but still.
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #962 on: October 23, 2020, 09:54:26 AM »
I saw a stat last week that Texas had the same # of early votes in as the final # of ballots cast for Trump in 2016.  I think early voting is gonna be way up this year, but still.

Most of the early votes will be for Biden, and all the Republicans will show up with guns at the polls and shoot themselves Barney Fife-style, leading to a Biden win in Texas.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #963 on: October 23, 2020, 10:32:33 AM »
Most of the early votes will be for Biden, and all the Republicans will show up with guns at the polls and shoot themselves Barney Fife-style, leading to a Biden win in Texas.
Make America Plaxico

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
  • JO Pictionary Champion 2022
« Reply #964 on: October 23, 2020, 11:14:35 AM »
To anyone watching the debate tonight, you brought this pain on yourself

Watched Jints-Birds....occassional call out to the missus in the next room to ask if anything worth mentioning; her take was a mix of amusement and frustration.....trump talking crap, joe with the synapse mishaps.....forward to this thread....nothing's changed....no needles moved.... happy friday all...

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #965 on: October 23, 2020, 11:16:20 AM »
'15 cases down to 0'

LMAOOOO

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #966 on: October 23, 2020, 11:34:26 AM »
So be honest, which one of you also took Trump referring to border coyotes literally like the rest of your blue check twitter overlords.

How embarrassing.

Anyway, love the speculation on how the guy who wants to eradicate the oil industry is going to win Texas. Hilarious!

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
  • JO Pictionary Champion 2022
« Reply #967 on: October 23, 2020, 11:39:28 AM »
'15 cases down to 0'

LMAOOOO
  ??

If the above was in reference to my 'nothing's changed/needle hasn't moved' comment, it had to do with the assembly here: neither candidate could've or would've swayed anyone one way or another....i.e. the die's cast
« Last Edit: October 23, 2020, 11:42:07 AM by delavan »

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #968 on: October 23, 2020, 11:41:23 AM »

So be honest, which one of you also took Trump referring to border coyotes literally like the rest of your blue check twitter overlords.

How embarrassing.

Anyway, love the speculation on how the guy who wants to eradicate the oil industry is going to win Texas. Hilarious!

To be fair Biden doesn't actually "want to" do anything so much as he's just a deteriorating special interest golem tasked with signaling different things to different bases.

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #969 on: October 23, 2020, 11:43:54 AM »
I'm still waiting to hear how Trump won, without all of the usual hyperbole and insults.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #970 on: October 23, 2020, 11:44:33 AM »
  ??

If the above was in reference to my 'nothing's changed/needle hasn't moved' comment, it had to do with the assembly here: neither candidate could've or would've swayed anyone one way or another....i.e. the die's cast

On February 26, President Trump boasted “You have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2020, 11:46:22 AM by bojanglesman »

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #971 on: October 23, 2020, 11:45:27 AM »

To be fair Biden doesn't actually "want to" do anything so much as he's just a deteriorating special interest golem tasked with signaling different things to different bases.

Unlike my more simpleminded counterparts who apparently wanted a three year term for a religious theocrat back in 2016, I won't be rushing to the streets in the hope my party impeaches that stupid old codger for a much more dangerous, corrupt cop of a Vice President who's antithetical to my values in almost every way.

I don't view Biden as the threat so many "on my side" do, but I also think he's in office for two years tops before he literally gets deposed by his own party.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #972 on: October 23, 2020, 11:48:51 AM »

Unlike my more simpleminded counterparts who apparently wanted a three year term for a religious theocrat back in 2016, I won't be rushing to the streets in the hope my party impeaches that stupid old codger for a much more dangerous, corrupt cop of a Vice President who's antithetical to my values in almost every way.

I don't view Biden as the threat so many "on my side" do, but I also think he's in office for two years tops before he literally gets deposed by his own party.
You underestimate his ability to coast.

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #973 on: October 23, 2020, 11:51:56 AM »

How embarrassing.

No one really handles subtle and nuanced metaphors quite like Donald J. "Grab 'em by the hoo-ha" Trump.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

ons

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #974 on: October 23, 2020, 12:18:21 PM »

A real politician's politician, standing for nothing except for what he thinks will make him popular and well-liked by other politicians.

Any traditionally red state that swings blue this cycle will not be because people are enthused by Biden - it will be because people find Trump reprehensible and don't trust him with the handling of the coronavirus. It's the number one issue across most demographics in polling, and Trump would likely be cruising toward reelection if he had handled it in a way that people felt was responsible. I doubt Texas will flip, but if it does, it will absolutely be in spite of energy policy, not because of it.

Tags: