Author Topic: Unitarian Universalist Church of Leonard Williams  (Read 24263 times)

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
Re: Unitarian Universalist Church of Leonard Williams
« Reply #195 on: October 18, 2020, 08:51:00 PM »
Yeah but if he was drafted by the Jets, would he be any good. Honest question because part of having a successful draft is coaching and development and the Jets suck balls on both accounts. Right now the Jets can draft JJ Watt or Julio Jones and they would probably suck.

josh allen has been having success on last year's/this year's jags team. i think he would have had success even with us

i think if we drafted DK we would have fcked him up though

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
Re: Unitarian Universalist Church of Leonard Williams
« Reply #196 on: October 18, 2020, 09:00:03 PM »
Yeah but if he was drafted by the Jets, would he be any good. Honest question because part of having a successful draft is coaching and development and the Jets suck balls on both accounts. Right now the Jets can draft JJ Watt or Julio Jones and they would probably suck.

It’s doesn’t matter if those players were only just as productive as Q, at least they would be filling a position of need. Right now we have a few iDL just as effective as Q and nothing at OLB.

Hopefully we’ve gotten the “draft BPA no matter what position” out of our systems because it’s gotten us freaking nowhere. Honestly I would be perfectly fine with never drafting an iDL in the first round the rest of my life
« Last Edit: October 18, 2020, 09:01:59 PM by SixFeetDeep »
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Tags: