Author Topic: Coronavirus NFL season adaptations  (Read 29105 times)

Italian Seafood

• Al Toon
Re: Coronavirus NFL season adaptations
« Reply #90 on: June 02, 2020, 04:36:44 PM »
Leave IS alone, he lives in fear of the antifa boogeyman stealing his jewelry.

So you go from the lame Fuddrukers line to this? Now you're going to pretend your city isn't getting trashed by trust fund faggots pretending they care about a black guy?

Then again, this same crowd still thinks the Revis trade was a good move so I guess it all adds up. Looks like we're having football, see you at the game.
So it turns out, Italian Seafood was right an everyone can go freak themselves.

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #91 on: June 02, 2020, 04:51:54 PM »
So you go from the lame Fuddrukers line to this? Now you're going to pretend your city isn't getting trashed by trust fund faggots pretending they care about a black guy?

Then again, this same crowd still thinks the Revis trade was a good move so I guess it all adds up. Looks like we're having football, see you at the game.

middle aged italian man with earings calling someone a bundle of sticks.

you could just like, not be a total piece of excrement? like honestly, you come in sharing worthless opinions no one wants or gives a excrement about, then you come in this thread and do the same, but with pointless slurs that add nothing to your argument.

i'm not even gonna pretend to give a freak about some worthless middle aged shitstain who cant leave "the glory days" of high school. just freak off.

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #92 on: June 02, 2020, 04:54:20 PM »

Who hurt you? Why are you like this?
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #93 on: June 02, 2020, 05:00:23 PM »

you could just like, not be a total piece of excrement? like honestly, you come in sharing worthless opinions no one wants or gives a excrement about, then you come in this thread and do the same, but with pointless slurs that add nothing to your argument.

i'm not even gonna pretend to give a freak about some worthless middle aged shitstain who cant leave "the glory days" of high school. just freak off.
All the honks
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #94 on: June 03, 2020, 07:48:32 AM »

No Fuddruckers, no peace

Italian Seafood

• Al Toon
« Reply #95 on: July 26, 2020, 10:27:58 AM »

Yeah, go freak yourself, bundle of sticks. Opinions you don't like are "worthless" which is why your generation is a bunch of intolerant crybabies.

PS-we're having a season as I called it. And you're a SF Giants fan lol.

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #96 on: July 26, 2020, 11:11:41 AM »
Old white men are the biggest snowflakes.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #97 on: July 26, 2020, 11:19:10 AM »
lolz
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #98 on: July 26, 2020, 11:26:16 AM »
Yeah, go freak yourself, bundle of sticks. Opinions you don't like are "worthless" which is why your generation is a bunch of intolerant crybabies.

PS-we're having a season as I called it. And you're a SF Giants fan lol.

lmao it took you like 2 months to come up with this? i noticed in these 2 months that nobody bothered to defend you or ask about you.

excrement, i didnt even notice we were missing you.

huh, weird.

« Last Edit: July 26, 2020, 11:27:56 AM by IATA »

Italian Seafood

• Al Toon
« Reply #99 on: July 26, 2020, 11:33:58 AM »

“I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.”

lmao it took you like 2 months to come up with this? i noticed in these 2 months that nobody bothered to defend you or ask about you.

excrement, i didnt even notice we were missing you.

huh, weird.

Took me two months to see it.

This place is a barren Marxist pooper eight months out of the year. See you when football happens.

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #100 on: July 26, 2020, 11:41:52 AM »
See you when football happens.

Preferably not, you freaking loser

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #101 on: July 26, 2020, 12:05:05 PM »
“I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.”

Thanks for the non sequitur.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #102 on: July 26, 2020, 12:19:51 PM »

Took me two months to see it.

This place is a barren Marxist pooper eight months out of the year. See you when football happens.
We have like 1.5 Marxists at most

Italian Seafood

• Al Toon
« Reply #103 on: July 26, 2020, 03:08:10 PM »
Thanks for the non sequitur.

You're judging me based on the color of my skin. Considering I was born in the 60s, you're essentially pissing on this man's dream. Hope you're proud of yourself.

We have like 1.5 Marxists at most

Too many. :D

See you in September.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #104 on: July 26, 2020, 03:10:03 PM »
You're judging me based on the color of my skin. Considering I was born in the 60s, you're essentially pissing on this man's dream. Hope you're proud of yourself.

A cross-dressing limey poofter

Tags: