Author Topic: 2014 Shrine Game (NYJ Visitors)  (Read 7903 times)

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
Re: 2014 Shrine Game (NYJ Visitors)
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2014, 05:27:34 AM »
Connor Shaw is playing to prove he can be a solid backup type in the NFL.

Frank Quiteh was super productive.  He's a small school RB. 

Isaiah Burse is someone I've seen a lot of.  He's pretty good after the catch and he's a really good return man.  Wouldn't be surprised to see him stick as a fourth or fifth receiver that can play special teams.

After watching the game, the BC DE Embiid? Or something like that made some key plays. They were raving about Khiry Thorton, and I just didn't see it from him yesterday outside of a snap or two. Seemed to get pushed off the ball more than he was able to push forwards. Held his ground well (which is extremely important obviously) but you would like to see more positive push than ground lost over the course of a game.

Also the WR from McNeese state seems to have some quicks and lateral agility. Don't think he will do more than make a camp, but he had a nice game yesterday.

In the E-W game, the Bloomsburg DE played very well as a pass rusher, also liked the showing Jay Bromley from SU put up. a few key stops at the LOS got some penetration and had a 4th down stop. Bullough a kid I like, looked very slow with his added weight yesterday.

Excited to see all of the senior bowl stuff this week, as these two games were mostly underwhelming to watch.
Need a new one for a new board...

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2014, 12:37:21 PM »
After watching the game, the BC DE Embiid? Or something like that made some key plays. They were raving about Khiry Thorton, and I just didn't see it from him yesterday outside of a snap or two. Seemed to get pushed off the ball more than he was able to push forwards. Held his ground well (which is extremely important obviously) but you would like to see more positive push than ground lost over the course of a game.

Also the WR from McNeese state seems to have some quicks and lateral agility. Don't think he will do more than make a camp, but he had a nice game yesterday.

In the E-W game, the Bloomsburg DE played very well as a pass rusher, also liked the showing Jay Bromley from SU put up. a few key stops at the LOS got some penetration and had a 4th down stop. Bullough a kid I like, looked very slow with his added weight yesterday.

Excited to see all of the senior bowl stuff this week, as these two games were mostly underwhelming to watch.

Bullough needs to lose about 20 pounds

Sloppy fatz
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

Cane

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2014, 12:55:39 PM »
Bullough needs to lose about 20 pounds

Sloppy fatz

I'll wait to hear Scott Wright's opinion on that, thank you very much.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2014, 01:50:54 AM »
What's the Shrine Game?
"Wrong!"

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2014, 03:58:44 AM »
What's the Shrine Game?

kill yourself
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2014, 08:06:02 AM »
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Tags: