Author Topic: Blitz Boi Jamal Adams  (Read 87465 times)

MexJetinBcn

• Vinny Testaverde
Re: Blitz Boi Jamal Adams
« Reply #645 on: July 24, 2020, 01:06:28 PM »

FFS, we just had a freaking two page discussion about it! I know you're not dumb so your anti Gase feelings just blind you so I'm not gonna reply to you anymore about this subject. Enjoy your rage.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #646 on: July 24, 2020, 01:09:42 PM »
FFS, we just had a freaking two page discussion about it! I know you're not dumb so your anti Gase feelings just blind you so I'm not gonna reply to you anymore about this subject. Enjoy your rage.

All his sources left the building and he hasn't got anything right except for when his source is the actual player himself and he's telling everything exactly as it is.

Mehta is telling you that the players don't like Gase and the player is saying he doesn't like Gase and your view is that it's all just made up and they're lying and it's not actually true.

Got it.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

MexJetinBcn

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #647 on: July 24, 2020, 01:23:50 PM »
All his sources left the building and he hasn't got anything right except for when his source is the actual player himself and he's telling everything exactly as it is.

Mehta is telling you that the players don't like Gase and the player is saying he doesn't like Gase and your view is that it's all just made up and they're lying and it's not actually true.

Got it.

I did not say that. I said a couple of months ago that all of Manish's sources left the building and it seemed to be true because he was getting a lot of excrement wrong. When I said that, it was because he published that Adams was leaving the team because of Gase, which is just not true. You're trying to be a dickhead just to be right. So be it. You're right in everything. Adams is just a victim of the circumstances, everyone else is an idiot and sucks, including me. Happy now?

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #648 on: July 24, 2020, 01:27:29 PM »
When I said that, it was because he published that Adams was leaving the team because of Gase, which is just not true.

Except.... it is. Unless you're saying that Adams is lying about his own motivations, in which case I have to ask why you think Adams would publicly say that he's leaving because he doesn't believe in Gase if it isn't true?

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #649 on: July 24, 2020, 01:28:27 PM »
Except.... it is. Unless you're saying that Adams is lying about his own motivations, in which case I have to ask why you think Adams would publicly say that he's leaving because he doesn't believe in Gase if it isn't true?

I think Adams is at the point where he'll say anything to get out of NY.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #650 on: July 24, 2020, 01:32:58 PM »
I think Adams is at the point where he'll say anything to get out of NY.

All he has to say is "I want a trade out of the team, I'm not happy about how much I'm getting paid and I want a trade to a better team who will pay me". There's literally zero mileage in saying "I want out because the head coach is no good", it's not going to accelerate his departure and it's not going to improve his chances of getting a big deal somewhere else.

I feel like contorting yourself into justifying a reason for him saying this other than it actually being true is a weirdly perverse view. Manish said it a couple of months ago, people screamed about how it wasn't true because Manish, now Jamal comes out and says "actually it is true" and people are still trying to convince themselves that it's not because.... reasons?

MexJetinBcn

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #651 on: July 24, 2020, 01:33:56 PM »

He's leaving because he's not getting paid. He's been abundantly clear about that. Of course, it doesn't help that the coach sucks, but he would play for him regardless if he were paid. The thing is, I already said that like 20 posts ago, and you replied. Did you just forget?

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #652 on: July 24, 2020, 01:35:24 PM »
All he has to say is "I want a trade out of the team, I'm not happy about how much I'm getting paid and I want a trade to a better team who will pay me". There's literally zero mileage in saying "I want out because the head coach is no good", it's not going to accelerate his departure and it's not going to improve his chances of getting a big deal somewhere else.

I feel like contorting yourself into justifying a reason for him saying this other than it actually being true is a weirdly perverse view. Manish said it a couple of months ago, people screamed about how it wasn't true because Manish, now Jamal comes out and says "actually it is true" and people are still trying to convince themselves that it's not because.... reasons?

He's been saying this for weeks now.  He's taking it to the next level. 

I'm not saying it's true or not true...I'm not in the room.  I'm just saying I believe Adams is at the point where he'll join the klu klux klan if it meant a trade out of new york.
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

MexJetinBcn

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #653 on: July 24, 2020, 01:35:54 PM »

EXACTLY. And that's the thing. He's not clever and he's not acting in any logical way. He's extremely selfish and just letting his emotions override him again. On the field that's great, off it, is extremely stupid. But that's the way he is. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #654 on: July 24, 2020, 01:42:34 PM »
He's leaving because he's not getting paid. He's been abundantly clear about that. Of course, it doesn't help that the coach sucks, but he would play for him regardless if he were paid. The thing is, I already said that like 20 posts ago, and you replied. Did you just forget?

No. You appear to still be trying to argue that Adams isn't leaving because of Gase, despite the undeniably clear statement to the contrary. I'm not sure what you're struggling with here - he doesn't want to play on a excrement team with a excrement coach for rookie money. He has said that he will play on a good team with a good coach for rookie money, or for our excrement team with our excrement coach for big money. As we appear to be willing to fix neither problem, he wants out.

Let's summarise here: he's the best player on a playoff calibre defense that was continually let down by the worst offense in the league despite that being the head coach's department and supposed expertise. The head coach has made no effort to work with him or even talk to him, numerous players on that unit have been mistreated and/or alienated by said head coach, the prospects for this season aren't looking any better. He'd be willing to suck it up and wait for the inevitable dismissal of that head coach as long as the team pays him to once again spend a season putting the offense on his back and that of his defensive teammates, and the team indicated that they would do that and then ghosted him and strung him along.

And this is his fault somehow and nothing to do with Gase or Douglas?

MexJetinBcn

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #655 on: July 24, 2020, 01:47:14 PM »
Whatever you say man. You win. I'm out.

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #656 on: July 24, 2020, 01:48:34 PM »
Jamal Adams is more at fault than any of the three.

The Johnsons probably have a lot more to do with this than anyone, but Adams and his agent have botched this. 
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #657 on: July 24, 2020, 01:53:23 PM »
Jamal Adams is more at fault than any of the three.

The Johnsons probably have a lot more to do with this than anyone, but Adams and his agent have botched this. 

No one has clean hands, but Adams is the only who comes out winning. Gase has been shown up once more as completely unsuited to the job he's in, Douglas has dropped the ball and will now be judged on what he gets in return as well as have to explain to other players both on the team and that he wants on the team why he couldn't look after an elite talent, the Johnsons look like cheap fucks uninterested in making their club successful despite being billionaires.

Meanwhile, Jamal's going to be on a better team with better coaching and more money.

insanity

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #658 on: July 24, 2020, 01:54:13 PM »

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #659 on: July 24, 2020, 01:55:11 PM »

great...now i'm annoyed AND erect.

Tags: