Author Topic: Blitz Boi Jamal Adams  (Read 89008 times)

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
Re: Blitz Boi Jamal Adams
« Reply #330 on: June 20, 2020, 07:49:09 AM »
How about we send jamal to a real winner, the jags for yannick and a 3rd
I hate that proposed deal
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

insanity

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #331 on: June 20, 2020, 08:04:06 AM »
I hate that proposed deal
I hate you

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #332 on: June 20, 2020, 08:11:57 AM »
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #333 on: June 20, 2020, 08:30:15 AM »
Hasn’t Belichick hate-traded someone before to one of the worst teams in the league?
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #334 on: June 20, 2020, 08:35:41 AM »
Hasn’t Belichick hate-traded someone before to one of the worst teams in the league?

Yeah...he traded us Demaryius Thomas.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #335 on: June 20, 2020, 09:03:38 AM »
The only way the Jets could trade him to another excrement team is with the knowledge that it's on his current rookie deal, which would likely net us much less compensation. 

If a team wants to trade for him and sign him to a new, big deal, Jamal would have to be willing to sign with that team.  For example, if he says "I'm not signing any deal with the Bengals", the Bengals wouldn't trade for him.  So, if we are going to trade him to a team where he signs a new contract, he can control where he doesn't want to go.

If we are willing to accept less compensation, send him to the Redskins or the Lions.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #336 on: June 20, 2020, 09:17:24 AM »
The only way the Jets could trade him to another excrement team is with the knowledge that it's on his current rookie deal, which would likely net us much less compensation. 

If a team wants to trade for him and sign him to a new, big deal, Jamal would have to be willing to sign with that team.  For example, if he says "I'm not signing any deal with the Bengals", the Bengals wouldn't trade for him.  So, if we are going to trade him to a team where he signs a new contract, he can control where he doesn't want to go.

If we are willing to accept less compensation, send him to the Redskins or the Lions.
Getting max value for Jamal should be top priority if trading him is the decision going fwd.

freak taking less compensation

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #337 on: June 20, 2020, 10:06:50 AM »

He sent Jamie Collins to Cleveland for a pick, but I don't know how much of a hate trade it was given he went back to NE when Cleveland released him.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #338 on: June 20, 2020, 01:15:44 PM »

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #340 on: June 20, 2020, 05:49:04 PM »
To be clear, I think they Jets are well in the right here and I’m glad they haven’t caved to Jamal’s demands so far.

That being said, Jamal was a model citizen here up until the trade deadline last year. There’s a lot of hearsay on what’s happened since then, but I don’t think it was handled well by the FO either way.
I also think about 50% of what we've heard since then is media bullshit, which is why I refuse to get indignant.

loyaljetsfan

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #341 on: June 21, 2020, 07:33:38 PM »
https://www.ganggreennation.com/platform/amp/2020/6/20/21297796/developing-story-the-adams-saga-gets-cloudy-with-gases-name-entering-the-arena

Cromartie hinting after speaking with Jamal, that Gase is the reason he wants out.

I wouldn't be surprised in the least.  If true, it's just another reason this fuckface was one of the worst hires in this franchise's history.

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #342 on: June 21, 2020, 07:48:19 PM »
https://www.ganggreennation.com/platform/amp/2020/6/20/21297796/developing-story-the-adams-saga-gets-cloudy-with-gases-name-entering-the-arena

Cromartie hinting after speaking with Jamal, that Gase is the reason he wants out.

I wouldn't be surprised in the least.  If true, it's just another reason this fuckface was one of the worst hires in this franchise's history.

Gase has nothing to do with sending Jamal Adams a preliminary offer.  He specifically said that was a slap in the face to him. 

A fan pulling random tweets to build an argument against Gase is typical and it's not surprising you're the one that's running with it. 
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

reuben

• Al Toon
  • Hello, my name is Reuben.
« Reply #343 on: June 21, 2020, 07:51:29 PM »

I've never suspected anything else, but I've just lumped it under "Jamal wants to win."  The implicit bit is that Gase is a loser. 

Still a bitch move. 

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #344 on: June 21, 2020, 08:44:27 PM »

This is nonsense I don't believe. He's got 3 years left of team control for an extremely affordable price.

If we traded him to the least desirable team in the league do you think he's going to refuse a new contract for 3 years and play for dick?

I don't care if he goes to the skins Jaguars or whatever else is considered a cesspool. Jamal's not going to turn down highest paid safety money for a chance at free agency in 2023

Tags: