Author Topic: Blitz Boi Jamal Adams  (Read 87460 times)

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
Re: Blitz Boi Jamal Adams
« Reply #255 on: June 18, 2020, 09:31:37 PM »
Gut feeling is we give him some creative bullshit so he can walk away from this content. But he's not getting traded or the contract he wants

Ornstein

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #256 on: June 18, 2020, 09:35:57 PM »
Gut feeling is we give him some creative bullshit so he can walk away from this content. But he's not getting traded or the contract he wants

There's no way Joe Douglas sets a precedent like this with Adams.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #257 on: June 18, 2020, 09:38:45 PM »
There's no way Joe Douglas sets a precedent like this with Adams.

It's not a good precedent, but what are the odds of us drafting that many guys who go allpro in the first two to three years of a rookie deal

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #258 on: June 18, 2020, 10:11:40 PM »
He's either getting some really bad advice or just doesn't have a clue as to how the business side of the NFL works. This was literally one of the worst times he could have asked for a trade. This idiot should have just said how he truly felt before the draft.
I think he made it entirely clear most of this offseason how he felt. He's felt all offseason that he's wanted to get paid. He's made that abundantly clear. The Jets have said publicly that they will address it at some point. Obviously, they have not done that yet. It's not like this came out of nowhere.

Jumbo

• Shaun Ellis
  • Loggase forever
« Reply #259 on: June 18, 2020, 10:20:39 PM »
He's either getting some really bad advice or just doesn't have a clue as to how the business side of the NFL works. This was literally one of the worst times he could have asked for a trade. This idiot should have just said how he truly felt before the draft.

Rumor is it's influence from his dad (former first round bust), I could buy it

Ornstein

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #260 on: June 18, 2020, 11:13:53 PM »
I think he made it entirely clear most of this offseason how he felt. He's felt all offseason that he's wanted to get paid. He's made that abundantly clear. The Jets have said publicly that they will address it at some point. Obviously, they have not done that yet. It's not like this came out of nowhere.

Obviously he wants to get paid but it was never clear from his end whether he wanted to actually be paid by us or by someone else. Every other week he would post some hoo-ha boy high school excrement on social media insinuating he wanted out, then he'd come out a week later with a pic of himself working out in Jets gear or some excrement like him wanting out was all horseshit and he wants to be a Jet.

Now that he's finally said he wanted out the picture is a lot clearer then before the draft, which was the freaking time for this moron to step up and say he'd like to be traded. Instead of just coming out and saying he wanted out, he waited, and now both parties are fucked. Him more so then the organization, but still his timing was terrible. There's no way Douglas fucks the coaching staff over by trading him for assets they can't utilize till next off season.

Jamal Adams can freak right off. People bitched about Revis doing this back in the day, but Revis was all business when it came to his holdout. Adams is just a little bitchy drama queen and wants the attention so badly.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #261 on: June 18, 2020, 11:16:46 PM »
Is that physically possible?

Dowell Loggains is entirely composed of withdrawn farts
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #262 on: June 18, 2020, 11:22:00 PM »
Obviously he wants to get paid but it was never clear from his end whether he wanted to actually be paid by us or by someone else. Every other week he would post some hoo-ha boy high school excrement on social media insinuating he wanted out, then he'd come out a week later with a pic of himself working out in Jets gear or some excrement like him wanting out was all horseshit and he wants to be a Jet.

Now that he's finally said he wanted out the picture is a lot clearer then before the draft, which was the freaking time for this moron to step up and say he'd like to be traded. Instead of just coming out and saying he wanted out, he waited, and now both parties are fucked. Him more so then the organization, but still his timing was terrible. There's no way Douglas fucks the coaching staff over by trading him for assets they can't utilize till next off season.

Jamal Adams can freak right off. People bitched about Revis doing this back in the day, but Revis was all business when it came to his holdout. Adams is just a little bitchy drama queen and wants the attention so badly.

lol.

https://twitter.com/prez/status/1189298872381853697?s=21

https://twitter.com/prez/status/1222635936980164609?s=21
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #263 on: June 18, 2020, 11:29:07 PM »
Dowell Loggains is entirely composed of withdrawn farts

Hahahaha
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #264 on: June 19, 2020, 05:51:03 AM »
Chrebet’s was the last jersey I bought for a player that retired as a Jet.

The rest: Abraham, Vilma, and Moss
I still have my Mangold.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #266 on: June 19, 2020, 07:00:33 AM »
Not my president

insanity

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #267 on: June 19, 2020, 07:04:17 AM »
Schefter:  Here are the seven teams to which Jets’ Pro-Bowl safety Jamal Adams would welcome a trade, per source:
Ravens
Cowboys
Texans
Chiefs
Eagles
49ers
Seahawks
I love him wanting to be traded to teams that have no cap space or interest in trading for him.

Seattle could work out from a cap space perspective but like the texans they have absolutely nothing to trade.

I'd love to trade jamal to the texans so watson can leave in 2 years

insanity

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #268 on: June 19, 2020, 07:07:20 AM »
The funniest part about jamal Adam's insane expectations is that I dont think the jets could make a trade even if they wanted to. 

Players from outside the organization are not allowed to be at team facilities because of covid...

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #269 on: June 19, 2020, 07:21:17 AM »
lol.

https://twitter.com/prez/status/1189298872381853697?s=21

https://twitter.com/prez/status/1222635936980164609?s=21

So no trade request then?

Ok back to your originally scheduled programming

Or is it more likely Adams reps said we want a trade, and JD did something to smooth excrement over and buy time for negotiating? Who the freak cares. But keep Adams in Green and White (and Black)
Need a new one for a new board...

Tags: