Author Topic: Blitz Boi Jamal Adams  (Read 87615 times)

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
Re: Blitz Boi Jamal Adams
« Reply #240 on: June 18, 2020, 05:48:27 PM »
We also need to pray like hell Maye stays healthy for the rest of his career too
You’re asking a lot
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

MexJetinBcn

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #241 on: June 18, 2020, 05:58:12 PM »
I don’t know how anyone in this world can think that this is somehow the Jets’ fault. We’re months away from the beginning of the season, the guy has two years on his contract and he’s been crying and whining in social networks for months now. His attitude is just ridiculous.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #242 on: June 18, 2020, 06:27:46 PM »
Dick Cimini:

The Jamal Adams trade request is the first big test for GM Joe Douglas. Does he trade his best player or hold firm? Know this: Teams already are showing interest. A trade for draft picks does not help the team in 2020. In that case, he should've done it before the draft. If he opts for a trade, the package needs to include a quality player. The Jets shouldn't be in a hurry; they have the leverage. I know this: They're not happy with his behavior.

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #243 on: June 18, 2020, 06:29:19 PM »
I don’t know how anyone in this world can think that this is somehow the Jets’ fault. We’re months away from the beginning of the season, the guy has two years on his contract and he’s been crying and whining in social networks for months now. His attitude is just ridiculous.
I also don't know how you can be a Jets fan your entire life and think the Jets are completely innocent.

People talk about the losing as "Same Old Jets." For someone who grew up during relatively good times for the Jets, "Same Old Jets" to me means allowing our best players to walk.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #244 on: June 18, 2020, 06:33:08 PM »
If Jamal thinks Gase is a dick, wait till he meets Bill O'Brien.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #245 on: June 18, 2020, 06:55:35 PM »
I also don't know how you can be a Jets fan your entire life and think the Jets are completely innocent.

People talk about the losing as "Same Old Jets." For someone who grew up during relatively good times for the Jets, "Same Old Jets" to me means allowing our best players to walk.
SOJ also refers to hiring trash coaches over the last decade
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #246 on: June 18, 2020, 07:06:43 PM »
SOJ also refers to hiring trash coaches over the last decade
Meh. As a 32-year old, most of the time I've been a fan, the Jets have had decent coaches. The end of the Rex tenure, the end of the Bowles tenure, and the current Gase tenure have been the most negative I've been about any coaches we've had since 1997.

The biggest constants for the Jets in my life have been:
- Shitty QB play
- Shitty drafting
- And when they actually do draft a good-great-elite player, they either can't find a way to keep him (Abraham, Vilma, Revis, Moss) or that player eventually wears out their welcome (Wilkerson, Richardson, Williams)

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #247 on: June 18, 2020, 07:16:26 PM »
excrement like this is why I stopped buying jerseys after Vilma.
Hoping Adams doesn't join Wilkerson, Vilma, and Moss in the far corner of my closet.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #248 on: June 18, 2020, 07:24:24 PM »
Then I withdraw my fart.
Is that physically possible?

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #249 on: June 18, 2020, 07:26:29 PM »

Abusive relationships are complicated.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #250 on: June 18, 2020, 07:27:18 PM »
If Jamal thinks Gase is a dick, wait till he meets Bill O'Brien.
The Texans are by far the funniest team we could trade him to on that list.

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #251 on: June 18, 2020, 07:29:05 PM »
The Texans are by far the funniest team we could trade him to on that list.
We can get 2023, 2024 and 2025 1st-round picks. We could also then trade Darnold for picks. Imagine how good the 2027 Jets will be in the 9th year under Adam Gase's system.

MexJetinBcn

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #252 on: June 18, 2020, 07:31:40 PM »

I judge cases in a case to case basis. Our FO has usually sucked but that’s irrelevant with this. On this particular one I don’t see how the hell the Jets are guilty of anything. He has 2 more years in his contract FFS. The season hasn’t even started. There was a freaking pandemic around. Sorry but it just doesn’t hold.

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #253 on: June 18, 2020, 07:46:34 PM »
Hoping Adams doesn't join Wilkerson, Vilma, and Moss in the far corner of my closet.

Chrebet’s was the last jersey I bought for a player that retired as a Jet.

The rest: Abraham, Vilma, and Moss
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

Ornstein

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #254 on: June 18, 2020, 09:08:18 PM »
He's either getting some really bad advice or just doesn't have a clue as to how the business side of the NFL works. This was literally one of the worst times he could have asked for a trade. This idiot should have just said how he truly felt before the draft.

Tags: