Author Topic: Duff divin'  (Read 49788 times)

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
Re: How do you feel about Duff this week?
« Reply #405 on: May 18, 2019, 05:26:47 PM »
what is wrong with him

He's clearly not very comfortable in front of the camera.  I don't really see a huge issue with this. 

He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #406 on: May 18, 2019, 07:37:03 PM »
He's clearly not very comfortable in front of the camera.  I don't really see a huge issue with this. 

Good thing he won’t have to do that often as head coach of an NFL team. In New York.
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #407 on: May 19, 2019, 07:25:58 PM »

As long as he wears a hat, he's fine.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
Re: Duff divin'
« Reply #408 on: April 07, 2020, 10:26:06 PM »
Live look at Duff while drafting help for Sam Darnold:

Marcus Maye had a 1st round grade, Nathan Shepherd received a Thanos grade

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #409 on: April 07, 2020, 10:34:02 PM »
I’ve made this same post before, but Duff’s draft to build around 2nd year Sam Darnold with well below average offensive line and weapons:

1: Quinnen Williams
2:
3: Jachai Polite
3: Edoga
4: Trevon Wesco
5: Blake Cashman
6: Blessuan

Haha I actually give Adam Gase credit for getting this fucktard fired. The best thing he’s ever done for the Jets. Chris Johnson watched this draft go down and didn’t know any better because it was business as usual with an absolutely horrid draft by the GM for the nth consecutive year

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #410 on: April 07, 2020, 11:12:45 PM »
I’ve made this same post before, but Duff’s draft to build around 2nd year Sam Darnold with well below average offensive line and weapons:

1: Quinnen Williams
2:
3: Jachai Polite
3: Edoga
4: Trevon Wesco
5: Blake Cashman
6: Blessuan

Haha I actually give Adam Gase credit for getting this fucktard fired. The best thing he’s ever done for the Jets. Chris Johnson watched this draft go down and didn’t know any better because it was business as usual with an absolutely horrid draft by the GM for the nth consecutive year

i was screaming for hakeem butler with either of those 3rd rounders. horrible to say that even an IR-riddled season due to a hand injury would have been a better return than jachai fckin polite, who did not even make it out of training camp, and we still have to see what butler does when he comes back from injury

polite, edoga, wesco, cashman were total head scratchers for me at the time they were drafted, but at least edoga was OL. we all went into that draft feeling similar to what we're saying this year -- that we have to go heavy on OL and try to get a talented WR in a deep class in the mid rounds

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #411 on: April 07, 2020, 11:49:25 PM »
Ugh. I hope there is a point where we stop talking about MacCagnan's drafts as an example of the Jets' leadership.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

Tags: