Author Topic: Quarantine TV sports  (Read 9076 times)

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
Re: Quarantine TV sports
« Reply #45 on: May 13, 2020, 05:59:21 PM »
Devils fans find a bag of fifties and bitch its not a bag of 100's. Grandma Moses could have played goalie for you guys and won, MB one of the most overrated goalies of all time. He certainly wasn't top 2 of his own era let alone all time.

Eeeesh, I'm glad you said that but I was thinking it as well. Is there anyone who isn't a Devils fan who would take prime Brodeur over prime Hasek?
« Last Edit: May 13, 2020, 06:00:52 PM by Johnny English »
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Re: Quarantine TV sports
« Reply #46 on: May 13, 2020, 11:59:44 PM »
Eeeesh, I'm glad you said that but I was thinking it as well. Is there anyone who isn't a Devils fan who would take prime Brodeur over prime Hasek?
To answer your question, No there isn't.

Normally, I say excrement to be a giant dick, I honestly didn't want to go there with MB.

I would hope there are honest fans of literally any team that wouldn't take any goalie over Hasek. Hasek is the best goalie of at least the last 40 years. Usually best of <insert position and player> are almost always arguable. Looking at the numbers and the teams he played on, no reasonable hockey person would say that Hasek was anything but the best.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!