Author Topic: Bardy is gone  (Read 16372 times)

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
Re: Bardy is gone
« Reply #60 on: March 17, 2020, 09:24:25 PM »
The best part is that Affleck is from Boston but he always sounds like a British actor struggling with a difficult American accent when he plays a Boston character.

My favorite part was how the other guy was a little bitch just like Edelman
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #61 on: March 18, 2020, 12:38:44 AM »
It will be kind of funny when there's no NFL season next year and Brady is forced to retire because he's too old, but he retires as a Buccaneer.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #62 on: March 18, 2020, 12:52:44 AM »
It will be kind of funny when there's no NFL season next year and Brady is forced to retire because he's too old, but he retires as a Buccaneer.

By kind of ,you mean completely hilarious, sans the fact it means that virus is raging a lot longer than anyone thought.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #63 on: March 18, 2020, 02:42:10 AM »
By kind of ,you mean completely hilarious, sans the fact it means that virus is raging a lot longer than anyone thought.

To be fair if the virus is still raging on by September people just aren't going to give a excrement anymore and the nfl season will absolutely be happening.

Possibly without fans in the stadium, but there's no freaking way the nfl doesn't happen next year without government intervention

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #64 on: March 18, 2020, 07:40:28 AM »
Just saw a clip on ESPN of a Pats fan saying “I hope they never win anything ever again”

They never deserved any of this, like we’ve been saying all along.

I wish there were more people from NE on this board. I saw it all unfold from the inside. Boston fans rooted for:

1) Red Sox
small gap
2) Celtics

Big gap

3) Bruins
4) Patriots

The patriots didn’t have a fanbase. People barely bothered to turn the games on. (They still have a ton of fans that don’t start following the team until the playoffs). Kraft was very close to moving the team to CT and no one batted an eye.

I still have a vivid memory of people rooting for the Patriots against the Rams because they were the underdog. Not because they were a NE team. Once the dynasty was underway the “diehard fans” came out of the woodwork.

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #65 on: March 18, 2020, 09:22:20 AM »
Just saw a clip on ESPN of a Pats fan saying “I hope they never win anything ever again”

They never deserved any of this, like we’ve been saying all along.

I wish there were more people from NE on this board. I saw it all unfold from the inside. Boston fans rooted for:

1) Red Sox
small gap
2) Celtics

Big gap

3) Bruins
4) Patriots

The patriots didn’t have a fanbase. People barely bothered to turn the games on. (They still have a ton of fans that don’t start following the team until the playoffs). Kraft was very close to moving the team to CT and no one batted an eye.

I still have a vivid memory of people rooting for the Patriots against the Rams because they were the underdog. Not because they were a NE team. Once the dynasty was underway the “diehard fans” came out of the woodwork.

I've said it since their rise, most of their fanbase wouldn't have a freaking clue who Mosi Tatupu is.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #66 on: March 18, 2020, 11:10:41 AM »
DO YOU WANNA BARRRDY, IT'S BARDY TIME!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QiLlHyhvqg
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

insanity

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #67 on: March 19, 2020, 10:42:51 AM »
Thuney signed his Tag.

Patriots currently have $6MM in cap space and no starting quarterback.  This is going to be fun.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #68 on: March 19, 2020, 10:52:53 AM »
Thuney signed his Tag.

Patriots currently have $6MM in cap space and no starting quarterback.  This is going to be fun.
Belichick would never tank, nor should he, but man this would be the perfect opportunity to do so. Suck derriere in 2020, get the #1 overall pick to draft a new QB along with the million comp picks they are already lined up to get.

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #69 on: March 19, 2020, 11:03:53 AM »
Thuney signed his Tag.

I don't see how they operate under their current cap situation without dealing him and his 14 million off their books. There isn't an obvious cut candidate and while they could certainly restructure Gilmore and Hightower, kicking the can down the road in a period where presumably they'll want to load up around a quarterbacks rookie deal isn't the most intelligent way of doing business.

And given the season Gilmore had, if any restructure represented a money cut, I'd laugh in their face.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #70 on: March 19, 2020, 11:16:32 AM »
I don't see how they operate under their current cap situation without dealing him and his 14 million off their books. There isn't an obvious cut candidate and while they could certainly restructure Gilmore and Hightower, kicking the can down the road in a period where presumably they'll want to load up around a quarterbacks rookie deal isn't the most intelligent way of doing business.

And given the season Gilmore had, if any restructure represented a money cut, I'd laugh in their face.
If they decide to stick with Stidham, they'd just need to have enough cash for rookies. I don't know how accurate any or these cap space numbers are right now.  OTC still has Duron Harmon on their payroll.  I'm sure it takes a while for them to update all these moves.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #71 on: March 19, 2020, 11:51:37 AM »
Thuney signed his Tag.

Quoting this so everyone can read it again

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #72 on: March 19, 2020, 11:52:04 AM »
Belichick would never tank, nor should he, but man this would be the perfect opportunity to do so. Suck derriere in 2020, get the #1 overall pick to draft a new QB along with the million comp picks they are already lined up to get.

Stop. The Patriots are not finishing last in the league. The dolphins tried last year with a much, much, much less talented roster and failed. You think the patriots could finish lower than the dolphins and Jets next year even if they tried?
« Last Edit: March 19, 2020, 11:53:57 AM by SixFeetDeep »

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #73 on: March 19, 2020, 12:13:20 PM »
Stop. The Patriots are not finishing last in the league. The dolphins tried last year with a much, much, much less talented roster and failed. You think the patriots could finish lower than the dolphins and Jets next year even if they tried?
No.  I was just commenting.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #74 on: April 07, 2020, 06:42:29 AM »
Who gets more W’s this year, Brady or Belichick?

Tags: