Author Topic: Coronavirus SZN Forever  (Read 358742 times)

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
Re: Coronavirus SZN Forever
« Reply #5160 on: April 07, 2022, 03:14:58 PM »
I'm shocked at how inexpensive Paxlovid is (it's still over 500$)

I don't think people will ever realize it, but covid will end up being a complete game changer as to what it's done for some of these fancy genetically engineered drugs. And i think. As a result in the next few years you'll see drugs that are costing 5-10k a month come way down in price as a result

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #5161 on: April 07, 2022, 04:56:18 PM »
I'm shocked at how inexpensive Paxlovid is (it's still over 500$)

I don't think people will ever realize it, but covid will end up being a complete game changer as to what it's done for some of these fancy genetically engineered drugs. And i think. As a result in the next few years you'll see drugs that are costing 5-10k a month come way down in price as a result

I'm lucky to have medical benefits from my job and my wife's job. Full coverage, babbie.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #5162 on: April 07, 2022, 05:27:57 PM »
I'm lucky to have medical benefits from my job and my wife's job. Full coverage, babbie.

Well if you're vaccinated you don't need the rona drugs

But the other excrement insurance companies simply won't pay. I'm not on any of these wonky meds, but all the new fancy meds for like cholesterol and heart disease are similar to many of these covid drugs and excrement. And no way are insurance companies going to spend 15,000$ a year for a drug that's only incrementally better than the stuff currently on the market

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #5163 on: April 07, 2022, 05:31:40 PM »
Well if you're vaccinated you don't need the rona drugs

But the other excrement insurance companies simply won't pay. I'm not on any of these wonky meds, but all the new fancy meds for like cholesterol and heart disease are similar to many of these covid drugs and excrement. And no way are insurance companies going to spend 15,000$ a year for a drug that's only incrementally better than the stuff currently on the market

I'm triple vaxxed, but i'm also immuno....so i'm still very cautious, and i don't go anywhere in public without a mask.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #5164 on: April 07, 2022, 06:12:34 PM »
I'm triple vaxxed, but i'm also immuno....so i'm still very cautious, and i don't go anywhere in public without a mask.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #5167 on: April 10, 2022, 10:08:38 PM »
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
  • JO Pictionary Champion 2022
« Reply #5168 on: April 11, 2022, 02:00:03 PM »
Heartening to know there's still no legal mandate requiring that illegal entrants be tested and/or vaccinated before they are transported around the country by the U.S. government and released into communities where they seed Covid and its variants into those communities.

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #5169 on: April 11, 2022, 03:39:42 PM »
Heartening to know there's still no legal mandate requiring that illegal entrants be tested and/or vaccinated before they are transported around the country by the U.S. government and released into communities where they seed Covid and its variants into those communities.

Why would there be a national legal requirement for undocumented immigrants when there is no no national requirement for US citizens?
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #5170 on: April 11, 2022, 06:55:05 PM »
Why would there be a national legal requirement for undocumented immigrants when there is no no national requirement for US citizens?
Because people from outside the line are inherently dirty.

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #5171 on: April 11, 2022, 07:54:17 PM »
Apples-to-apples would apply assuming undocumented immigrants illegal entrants should be on equal footing with United States citizens in the United States.  Employers, governments (here in the United States), institutions and private businesses have required vaccination as a condition of employment, imposing financial penalties for those who remain unvaccinated e.g. Delta (the airline, not the variant) as well as excluding unvaccinated individuals from being able to go to restaurants, gyms, concerts, and other large gatherings.  But this 'preferred group' gets to illegally saunter in vaccinated or not and get a freebie flight at taxpayer expense?  Horseshit.  Me, I'm totally vaccinated and supported restrictions on the unvaccinated.  Sidebar: a unvaccinated Rutgers senior was denied access to his email even though ALL of his classes were virtual. 

Because people from outside the line are inherently dirty.
Snide, irrelevant hyperbole?  Again?  smh

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #5172 on: April 11, 2022, 09:12:08 PM »
Apples-to-apples would apply assuming undocumented immigrants illegal entrants should be on equal footing with United States citizens in the United States.  Employers, governments (here in the United States), institutions and private businesses have required vaccination as a condition of employment, imposing financial penalties for those who remain unvaccinated e.g. Delta (the airline, not the variant) as well as excluding unvaccinated individuals from being able to go to restaurants, gyms, concerts, and other large gatherings.  But this 'preferred group' gets to illegally saunter in vaccinated or not and get a freebie flight at taxpayer expense?  Horseshit.  Me, I'm totally vaccinated and supported restrictions on the unvaccinated.  Sidebar: a unvaccinated Rutgers senior was denied access to his email even though ALL of his classes were virtual. 

Do you think people are asking no one is checking vaccination status if they are trying to enter any of those establishments just because they are undocumented?

"It's great, I don't have any documentation so they have this whole red carpet set up where I can waltz into the kitchen and snot rocket onto the tomatoes!"

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #5173 on: April 12, 2022, 05:33:29 AM »
Do you think people are asking no one is checking vaccination status if they are trying to enter any of those establishments just because they are undocumented?

"It's great, I don't have any documentation so they have this whole red carpet set up where I can waltz into the kitchen and snot rocket onto the tomatoes!"
Non-vaxxed American workers (in the case of Delta) were financially penalized with surcharge$.  Un-vaxxed American college students were not allowed to enter campus without vaccination.  However when it comes to illegal entrants crossing the United States border all bets are off. 

“It’s great, I get to illegally cross into the United States where they have this whole red carpet set up where I get to be surreptitiously flown at American taxpayer expense and slipped into Westchester County, 1,500 miles away—makes perfect sense!”

’please put your tray in the upright position and fasten your seatbelts…..flight crew please prepare for takeoff’

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #5174 on: April 12, 2022, 06:16:58 AM »

https://youtu.be/g7y64QRVyzE

With all due respect any argument based on the premise that undocumented immigrants get preferential treatment is flawed.

Tags: