Author Topic: Coronavirus SZN Forever  (Read 357771 times)

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
Re: Coronavirus SZN Forever
« Reply #5055 on: February 10, 2022, 06:38:11 PM »
https://www.msnbc.com/the-reidout/reidout-blog/covid-reparations-rcna15501

Lol. Covid reparations.

A blogger with a communications degree. What else would you expect

Might be time to pay all the HCWs  some "reparations" for having to deal with all these freaking retards who don't believe in medicine
« Last Edit: February 10, 2022, 06:41:24 PM by dcm1602 »

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #5056 on: February 15, 2022, 08:18:35 AM »
These people need to be locked up. Someone with this level of mental illness can't be allowed the responsibility to operate a 70,000lb death machine.

“I’m risking everything I have,” said Jake Klassen, 39, who has been a truck driver for nearly two decades and drives three weeks of the month hauling loads to the U.S. as an owner-operator. “I want to be able to have my own choice.”

Klassen has two campers and his black semi trailer at the Emerson blockade. They could potentially be seized; Klassen described Trudeau’s move to invoke emergency powers as a “scare tactic” so “they can take everything from us,” he said.

Klassen said he hasn’t been able to visit his nine-year-old daughter in months. She is receiving palliative care at St. Amant, a care residence in Winnipeg, but due to restrictions that require visitors to be fully vaccinated, Klassen and his wife can’t see her.

“This is something worth fighting for,” he said.

https://financialpost.com/news/economy/protesters-defy-trudeaus-emergency-powers-with-border-blockades
A cross-dressing limey poofter

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #5057 on: February 15, 2022, 08:38:10 AM »
These people need to be locked up. Someone with this level of mental illness can't be allowed the responsibility to operate a 70,000lb death machine.

https://financialpost.com/news/economy/protesters-defy-trudeaus-emergency-powers-with-border-blockades

Imagine choosing not to be vaccinated in lieu of visiting your daughter who doesn't have long to live.

what a freaking jackass.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #5058 on: February 15, 2022, 10:19:38 AM »

Imagine choosing not to be vaccinated in lieu of visiting your daughter who doesn't have long to live.

what a freaking jackass.

Using my parent card to declare that they are bad parents.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #5059 on: February 15, 2022, 10:26:55 AM »

you don't even need a parent card to know these assholes are bad parents....just a functioning IQ.
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #5060 on: February 15, 2022, 10:55:23 AM »

People who drop their dog off at a shelter because it's terminally ill are the scum of the earth. Doing the same thing to a 9 year old..... freak me.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #5061 on: February 15, 2022, 11:43:51 AM »

Damn, that's impressive.  Might be best for his daughter to have a caring nurse she doesn't know to be her parent.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #5062 on: February 15, 2022, 12:48:53 PM »
Pretty cool that we beat covid and the pandemic is over
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
  • JO Pictionary Champion 2022
« Reply #5064 on: February 15, 2022, 01:03:49 PM »
"Hey pal, how about moving your fuking truck...like now."

cherrypicking

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #5065 on: February 16, 2022, 10:55:52 AM »
I don't know if this belongs here or international news

But the excrement happening in Canada is insane right now. I understand the protestors are a bunch of Cunts, but they're basically enacting like freaking wartime powers. The ability to let banks freeze all of your assets without a court order because of you somehow supporting these activities.

Canada has long enjoyed a reputation that could be severely damaged by all of this

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #5066 on: February 16, 2022, 10:58:31 AM »

But the excrement happening in Canada is insane right now. I understand the protestors are a bunch of Cunts, but they're basically enacting like freaking wartime powers. The ability to let banks freeze all of your assets without a court order because of you somehow supporting these activities.

Canada has long enjoyed a reputation that could be severely damaged by all of this

don't fall for the propaganda.  The War Measures Act was retired in the 80s after last being used in 1970....and was replaced with the Emergencies Act in 1988.  All it does is give the police a little more wiggle room, and it still answers to the Charter of Rights/Freedoms.

The horseshit article that came out of the New York Times was completely false....

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #5067 on: February 16, 2022, 11:03:47 AM »

You know why those powers might be used? To prevent the foreign financing of insurrections. Like, ooh, I dunno, donations by US citizens via a US funding organization to support an illegal occupation of a Canadian city.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #5068 on: February 16, 2022, 11:06:37 AM »
don't fall for the propaganda.  The War Measures Act was retired in the 80s after last being used in 1970....and was replaced with the Emergencies Act in 1988.  All it does is give the police a little more wiggle room, and it still answers to the Charter of Rights/Freedoms.

The horseshit article that came out of the New York Times was completely false....

I don't know about the NYT article, but a lot of the talk seems centered on banking and financial services. And that part seems incredibly real. I'm sure the legal semantics may have to be worked out, but this seems highly controversial

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #5069 on: February 16, 2022, 11:07:42 AM »
I don't know about the NYT article, but a lot of the talk seems centered on banking and financial services. And that part seems incredibly real. I'm sure the legal semantics may have to be worked out, but this seems highly controversial

It was the perfect response to this dumbfuckery. Also, see JE's last post in the thread.

Manitoba's economy was losing 73 million per day due to that blockade at the border.  This had to stop asap.

Tags: