Author Topic: Coronavirus SZN Forever  (Read 359161 times)

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
Re: Coronavirus SZN Forever
« Reply #4860 on: December 30, 2021, 10:43:28 AM »
Is there anyone left on this board that is arguing against vaccination?

no..they all died
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
  • JO Pictionary Champion 2022
« Reply #4861 on: December 30, 2021, 11:48:31 AM »
Quote from: delavan

muh rights?
  Jonas Salk, Muhnitoba.  Who were you thinking, Larry David?  : )

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
  • JO Pictionary Champion 2022
« Reply #4862 on: December 30, 2021, 05:42:14 PM »
Israel now approving a fourth shot for those most susceptible.

WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom 'Spike' Ghebreyesus criticizes U.S. for its booster program (strongly supported by Fauci) vis-a-vis poorer countries who've yet to receive their first vaxx.   

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #4863 on: December 30, 2021, 05:58:52 PM »
Israel now approving a fourth shot for those most susceptible.

WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom 'Spike' Ghebreyesus criticizes U.S. for its booster program (strongly supported by Fauci) vis-a-vis poorer countries who've yet to receive their first vaxx.   

We're doing the same. Ontario is apparently set to announce that LTC residents will be eligible for a 4th shot on their 6 month anniversary, and I believe MB said the other day that Manitoba is doing the same for the immunocompromised.

This is what starting to live with covid looks like, IMO. Grown ups get a shot every six months and get on with their lives, vax-refusing plague rats get to die off.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #4864 on: December 30, 2021, 06:07:29 PM »
We're doing the same. Ontario is apparently set to announce that LTC residents will be eligible for a 4th shot on their 6 month anniversary, and I believe MB said the other day that Manitoba is doing the same for the immunocompromised.

This is what starting to live with covid looks like, IMO. Grown ups get a shot every six months and get on with their lives, vax-refusing plague rats get to die off.

Purely speculating but i have to imagine there's a very high probability that the 4th shot is it

And that the vast majority of Americans won't even get a 4th

(I mean excrement sign me up for all the shots, I just don't think it's gonna be a thing)

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #4865 on: December 30, 2021, 06:11:32 PM »
I want that new one that the Army developed at Walter Reed.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #4866 on: December 30, 2021, 06:15:39 PM »
I'm a good little drone, every time they tell me to take a shot I'll line up to take it.

I spent a reasonably significant proportion of my life taking pharmaceuticals that were cooked up in a shed in a forest somewhere in South America or a warehouse in the Netherlands before being diluted with freak knows what by a spotty poopchute in a council house in Leeds. I'm fairly sure that I'm good with multiple doses of the most scrutinized and analyzed drug in the history of mankind.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #4867 on: December 30, 2021, 07:01:30 PM »
I'm a good little drone, every time they tell me to take a shot I'll line up to take it.

I spent a reasonably significant proportion of my life taking pharmaceuticals that were cooked up in a shed in a forest somewhere in South America or a warehouse in the Netherlands before being diluted with freak knows what by a spotty poopchute in a council house in Leeds. I'm fairly sure that I'm good with multiple doses of the most scrutinized and analyzed drug in the history of mankind.
Some rando on Instagram told me I'm going to die from the vaccine in a couple years.

So I'll see you in hell, I guess.

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #4869 on: December 30, 2021, 07:48:29 PM »
Some rando on Instagram told me I'm going to die from the vaccine in a couple years.

So I'll see you in hell, I guess.

Did they mention the lottery numbers too?

I just don't understand people predicting the future

If they want to make a good bad argument fill it up with nonsensical subjective bullshit

Say it's going to make you gain weight and have a limp dick or some excrement

Not something that's pretty definitive
« Last Edit: December 30, 2021, 07:56:18 PM by dcm1602 »

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #4870 on: December 30, 2021, 07:55:02 PM »
This is not aimed at you Alio, but I don't think you can be supportive of "muh freedoms and muh rights" and complain about people being cavalier with other's lives. And that's not just a US thing, you have a particularly high level of cunts but Canada and the UK have a decent helping as well.

Let's stop being tolerant of people who choose not to get vaccinated. Let's stop allowing freedoms and rights to be used as an excuse for failing to fulfil basic civil responsibility. If you don't want to get vaccinated then you need to be required to go all the rest of the way also - go live in the bush, surrender any and all benefits of society, and freaking live and die on your own. But if you want to have anything to do with society, this is the basic entry price.

People who don't get vaccinated are scum, but people who are willing to allow them to not be vaccinated are almost as bad. Call those fuckers out. I'm done tolerating this excrement.

Wait what?

You're mentioning both complaining about others being cavalier with other's lives, which I did, and supportive of "muh rights" which I never have or will.

I 100% agree with you that every person who benefits from modern society also has a responsibility to it. I wish the virus would exclusively target anti-vaxxers and leave the rest of us alone.

I'm with you on calling out every single one of them. My only problem is: we're allowing those fucks to freely roam around, gathering, incubating, and re-releasing one of the most contagious pathogens in recorded history.

We shouldn't have to lock down again. It would work if we did it properly. But we didn't bother doing it properly in the first place. And now corporate interests have decided the human toll is worth the price. So here we are.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #4871 on: December 30, 2021, 07:56:34 PM »
At this point the only way forward is hoping it mutates into something harmless and stays that way, and vaccinating long enough to weather the storm, because enough people with enough power have decided anything more than that is too inconvenient.

Your correct point that we won't lockdown again overrides whether or not further lockdowns would work anyway, so it's not worth discussing the latter.

Agreed. It won't stop me though. Because corporate interests are literally putting the public health at risk for profit. And they even made money while we were all home! But they want to be able to see us too.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #4872 on: December 30, 2021, 07:59:26 PM »

Cute, but it's a waste of good vaccine.

My wife is triple-vaccinated. Her third shot was on November 26. Three Modernas, you know, the most effective one. She tested positive on December 24, almost a month to the day later--far past the "official" boosted timeframe of 2 weeks. And she's been what I'd consider severe ever since--including a few times where we thought we may have to go to the hospital. She's literally crying at her desk right now while being forced to work and is also being forced to work NYE, which isn't her normal shift, to fill in for someone who filled in for her the last two nights while they "graciously" let her recover.

FTR, she tested positive again a few hours ago. That's now 7 days straight with detectable virus in her. But according to the CDC, since she doesn't have a fever, she's free to go anywhere she wants because it's been more than 5 days since her first positive test.

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #4873 on: December 30, 2021, 08:03:49 PM »
Oh, here's my favorite part. My wife is currently working in this https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/p/under-the-weather-originalpod-pop-up-backpacking-tent-16utwundrthwthrtnodr/16utwundrthwthrtnodr to prevent spreading it around our home.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #4874 on: December 30, 2021, 08:14:57 PM »
Wait what?

You're mentioning both complaining about others being cavalier with other's lives, which I did, and supportive of "muh rights" which I never have or will.

I 100% agree with you that every person who benefits from modern society also has a responsibility to it. I wish the virus would exclusively target anti-vaxxers and leave the rest of us alone.

I'm with you on calling out every single one of them. My only problem is: we're allowing those fucks to freely roam around, gathering, incubating, and re-releasing one of the most contagious pathogens in recorded history.

We shouldn't have to lock down again. It would work if we did it properly. But we didn't bother doing it properly in the first place. And now corporate interests have decided the human toll is worth the price. So here we are.

The most important part is if everyone did it properly.

That's like saying if everyone ate right, exercised, and didn't smoke drink or do drugs we'd have some kind of utopian society

Doing it "right" is literally impossible

Tags: