Author Topic: Coronavirus SZN Forever  (Read 358416 times)

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
Re: Coronavirus SZN Forever
« Reply #4800 on: December 21, 2021, 03:25:18 PM »
She has some mental issues, I wouldn't make fun of her.  I assume she means her immune system.  There's nothing wrong with listing "natural immunity" as one of your defenses, assuming she's referring to her immune system and not some innate specific defense against COVID.  Your immune system does help defend you against COVID.  The problem is when it's your only defense against COVID.  I mean, most people have a relatively normal immune system.  It sucks against getting infected with Covid, but seems pretty decent against dying from it. 

Of course there is

Because everyone has freaking natural immunity.

It would be like me listing why I'm a good athlete. And then writing that I have bones blood tendons and other freaking nonsense.

I will assume that her natural immunity meant that she previously had gotten covid, thus has natural immunity to it. Nothing else would make sense (not that it does to begin with)  rather than referring to her innate non specific immune systems, which again is just a stupid point.

Regardless she's obviously a freaking psychopath. I suppose we'd be better off if we had more retards like her rather than the fat slobs who are the reason this excrement still exists
« Last Edit: December 21, 2021, 03:27:40 PM by dcm1602 »

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #4801 on: December 21, 2021, 03:34:53 PM »
Of course there is

Because everyone has freaking natural immunity.

It would be like me listing why I'm a good athlete. And then writing that I have bones blood tendons and other freaking nonsense.

I will assume that her natural immunity meant that she previously had gotten covid, thus has natural immunity to it. Nothing else would make sense (not that it does to begin with)  rather than referring to her innate non specific immune systems, which again is just a stupid point.

Regardless she's obviously a freaking psychopath. I suppose we'd be better off if we had more retards like her rather than the fat slobs who are the reason this excrement still exists

Your mistake is trying to read any normalcy into the rantings of a person who isn't mentally normal.  That would be like trying to understand why a man wearing nothing but high heels and a bowtie shows up to work and blows away 20 people.  You can't use reason with the unreasonable.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #4803 on: December 21, 2021, 06:47:54 PM »

Your mistake is trying to read any normalcy into the rantings of a person who isn't mentally normal.  That would be like trying to understand why a man wearing nothing but high heels and a bowtie shows up to work and blows 20 people.

Something something puck

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #4804 on: December 21, 2021, 06:57:52 PM »

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #4809 on: December 25, 2021, 02:38:49 PM »
I notice that so many people poo poo this because it's much less serious than the previous two variants.

However it's much more transmitable and is more resistant to the vaccine. The combo of these two makes me wonder, wouldn't this just make it dramatically more likely to evolve into another variant, that potentially is deadly plus carries these previous traits.

However I don't see literally anyone talking to that. So beats me

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #4810 on: December 25, 2021, 03:49:58 PM »
I notice that so many people poo poo this because it's much less serious than the previous two variants.

However it's much more transmitable and is more resistant to the vaccine. The combo of these two makes me wonder, wouldn't this just make it dramatically more likely to evolve into another variant, that potentially is deadly plus carries these previous traits.

However I don't see literally anyone talking to that. So beats me

It's possible.

I've also seen people reporting theories that this is how the Spanish Flu eventually ended; the strains became less lethal as it kept mutating into versions that didn't kill the host.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #4811 on: December 25, 2021, 04:22:12 PM »
It's possible.

I've also seen people reporting theories that this is how the Spanish Flu eventually ended; the strains became less lethal as it kept mutating into versions that didn't kill the host.
It's possible.

Well I just did a Google search on how the Spanish Flu ended

And apparently it didn't end, there's still a variant of it going around today.

Though it's obviously not mass murdering people anymore

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #4812 on: December 25, 2021, 05:15:37 PM »

If I knew Covid would end as the flu has, I'd take it every time because we have a much better vaccine for covid than what we have for the flu.  I assume Covid isn't going away. 

You are right that it is concerning that it is a few random mutations away from being not only highly infectious, but more fatal.  I refuse to predict anything about this excrement.  I thought we were done with it about 10 times now.  I don't think there is much we can realistically do to stop that at this point, considering all the third world countries that will never have any decent level of vaccination.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #4813 on: December 25, 2021, 05:25:20 PM »
If I knew Covid would end as the flu has, I'd take it every time because we have a much better vaccine for covid than what we have for the flu.  I assume Covid isn't going away. 

You are right that it is concerning that it is a few random mutations away from being not only highly infectious, but more fatal.  I refuse to predict anything about this excrement.  I thought we were done with it about 10 times now.  I don't think there is much we can realistically do to stop that at this point, considering all the third world countries that will never have any decent level of vaccination.

Well I'm not predicting anything as that's just guessing.

Rather pointing out the conditions are completely freaking ripe for this to turn into a catastrophic disaster. Yet it's not even discussed

I get not bringing up the doomsday scenario early on in the pandemic when people were terrified. But I feel like now you have wide spread complacency and ignorance that's stirring excrement up more

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #4814 on: December 25, 2021, 07:05:42 PM »

That's essentially ending it though. If there is little to no risk for the hosts, it doesn't really matter.

That's the hope with Omicron. The downside is that it provides a lot more opportunities for it to mutate.

Tags: