Author Topic: Coronavirus SZN Forever  (Read 359353 times)

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
Re: Coronavirus SZN Forever
« Reply #4785 on: December 20, 2021, 06:56:41 AM »
"So die then"

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #4786 on: December 20, 2021, 07:11:53 AM »
"So die then"

Glad to see Frontline workers being supported by these Cunts in the white house.

Make any queynte who tests positive for covid become a self pay. Time to put your money where your mouth is

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #4787 on: December 20, 2021, 10:54:03 AM »
Indoor mask mandate reinstated in DC. Shocked it took this long.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2021, 10:56:21 AM by CatoTheElder »
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #4788 on: December 20, 2021, 10:57:30 AM »
Felt like total excrement friday and saturday, feel good enough now to where i'll be handling cases virtually tomorrow. I offered to do so today but I only had two things on which required minimal heavy lifting and the judges calendar was light so one of my co workers picked it up for me. 

still on quarantine until 12/27.

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
  • JO Pictionary Champion 2022
« Reply #4789 on: December 20, 2021, 12:33:19 PM »
Felt like total excrement friday and saturday, feel good enough now to where i'll be handling cases virtually tomorrow. I offered to do so today but I only had two things on which required minimal heavy lifting and the judges calendar was light so one of my co workers picked it up for me. 

still on quarantine until 12/27.

Hang tough.

Am sure you’ll be able to handle it     ;-)

myself: pfizer vaxx (2) and pfizer booster - fingers crossed….   good health to all
« Last Edit: December 20, 2021, 12:35:11 PM by delavan »

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #4790 on: December 20, 2021, 05:37:41 PM »
I'm just going to assume you're Toobin until you show up to a tailgate.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #4792 on: December 21, 2021, 08:24:11 AM »
Chise
@sailorrooscout
New out of Moderna this morning. Moderna’s booster dose of 50μg INCREASES the level of neutralizing antibodies against Omicron by 37-FOLD. A booster dose of 100μg INCREASES the level of neutralizing antibodies by ~83-FOLD. Conclusion? The boosters ARE effective against Omicron!
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #4793 on: December 21, 2021, 12:06:01 PM »
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #4795 on: December 21, 2021, 02:29:07 PM »
https://twitter.com/telefeminism/status/1473310212249554946?s=21
https://twitter.com/telefeminism/status/1473347339289042950?s=21

Newark lol
She's going overboard, but shaming other people for do what they feel they personally need to in order to feel safe is cunty behaviour. I don't care if you want to wear an NBC suit just as long as you're not asking me to as well.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #4796 on: December 21, 2021, 02:33:55 PM »
I would simply not fly anywhere.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #4797 on: December 21, 2021, 02:35:39 PM »
She's going overboard, but shaming other people for do what they feel they personally need to in order to feel safe is cunty behaviour. I don't care if you want to wear an NBC suit just as long as you're not asking me to as well.

I don't think there's anything wrong with shaming her.

Now to be fair I don't know her situation, so if she has like stage 4 cancer or a dying kid or something then she's not being completely unreasonable.

But if she's a normal ish person in a normal ish situation. The behavior she is exhibiting is unquestionably pure freaking mental illness. When HCWs go onto a room taking care of a covid positive person we don't even go that freaking overboard.

And I'm not sure why she opted to list "natural immunity".

While technically true, I don't know if getting Covid-19 is the best strategy to avoid getting Covid-19
« Last Edit: December 21, 2021, 02:37:54 PM by dcm1602 »

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #4798 on: December 21, 2021, 02:53:03 PM »

Now to be fair I don't know her situation, so if she has like stage 4 cancer or a dying kid or something then she's not being completely unreasonable.

But if she's a normal ish person in a normal ish situation. The behavior she is exhibiting is unquestionably pure freaking mental illness. When HCWs go onto a room taking care of a covid positive person we don't even go that freaking overboard.

While technically true, I don't know if getting Covid-19 is the best strategy to avoid getting Covid-19

Yeah that threw me, mostly because it doesn't exist.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #4799 on: December 21, 2021, 03:18:47 PM »

She has some mental issues, I wouldn't make fun of her.  I assume she means her immune system.  There's nothing wrong with listing "natural immunity" as one of your defenses, assuming she's referring to her immune system and not some innate specific defense against COVID.  Your immune system does help defend you against COVID.  The problem is when it's your only defense against COVID.  I mean, most people have a relatively normal immune system.  It sucks against getting infected with Covid, but seems pretty decent against dying from it. 
« Last Edit: December 21, 2021, 03:21:18 PM by bojanglesman »

Tags: