Author Topic: Coronavirus SZN Forever  (Read 357590 times)

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
Re: Coronavirus SZN Forever
« Reply #4770 on: December 16, 2021, 10:57:17 PM »
Home test came up positive.

freak.

Going to city MD for the rapid and PCR tomorrow.
Why? If you have it you have it. Hunker down, ride it out. You're vaxxed, it might suck but you'll be OK.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #4771 on: December 16, 2021, 11:04:42 PM »
Damn. JE is probably right, unless you need the fancier test for work purposes.

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #4772 on: December 16, 2021, 11:07:20 PM »
Why? If you have it you have it. Hunker down, ride it out. You're vaxxed, it might suck but you'll be OK.

The only thing on a personal level dealing with myself specifically is I'm going to have to quarantine on Christmas if i have it. so no seeing my parents and grandmother. Nina's (my grandmother) 94, she's a spitfire and healthy as an ox but at that age nothings guaranteed.

Otherwise my office space is in very closed quarters and I share space with someone who's pregnant, so that's the main concern.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #4773 on: December 16, 2021, 11:14:01 PM »
That’s the main thing I was worried about. Brushing right up against Christmas and my wife’s birthday. Already fucked up our plans royally for the month of December
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #4774 on: December 16, 2021, 11:16:38 PM »
The only thing on a personal level dealing with myself specifically is I'm going to have to quarantine on Christmas if i have it. so no seeing my parents and grandmother. Nina's (my grandmother) 94, she's a spitfire and healthy as an ox but at that age nothings guaranteed.

Otherwise my office space is in very closed quarters and I share space with someone who's pregnant, so that's the main concern.

Yes but your home test, the least sensitive test there is, came up positive. Doing more tests ain't going to change that, you're just going to go spread it some more. Stay home, curl up under some blankets, play videogames for a few days and if you feel better by next weekend you can actually go see your folks. Right now is when you're at you're most infectious, once the symptoms are passed you're good.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #4775 on: December 16, 2021, 11:21:45 PM »
Yes but your home test, the least sensitive test there is, came up positive. Doing more tests ain't going to change that, you're just going to go spread it some more. Stay home, curl up under some blankets, play videogames for a few days and if you feel better by next weekend you can actually go see your folks. Right now is when you're at you're most infectious, once the symptoms are passed you're good.

We think we just had a false positive on a home test. PCR came back negative. Giant possibility we’re dumb and didn’t read the test correctly.

reuben

• Al Toon
  • Hello, my name is Reuben.
« Reply #4776 on: December 16, 2021, 11:38:24 PM »
Btw, I got covid a couple weeks ago, never mentioned that.

It was pretty freaking shitty, I did not have a mild case. Fatigue/Chills/Headache/Sore Throat were the worst symptoms. I never lost my smell or taste.

My 1 year old son got it near the end of my 10 day quarantine (I stayed and slept in the basement on an air mattress), either somehow from me or my wife’s brother who was the only person they saw within those 10 days. My son was off for about 2 days, red/watery eyes, tired, and stuffy nose that prevented him from breathing through it which drove him wild. He bounced right back though and was back to normal.

I was just about to get my Booster shot too.

Bummer man.  Mom managed to dodge it, though?  Small mercies. 

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #4777 on: December 17, 2021, 08:00:11 AM »
If the home test was a rapid antigen test, you got the Rona

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #4778 on: December 17, 2021, 08:15:30 AM »
https://twitter.com/AnaCabrera/status/1471208440223739910?t=O3BvR2PxRIQZvqlZnV0DuA&s=19

My flavor of choice

I'm rolling with J&J and a Moderna booster. I'm probably screwed.

EDIT: Seriously, MJ, stay home for a couple of days until you're starting to feel better.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2021, 08:18:27 AM by CatoTheElder »
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #4779 on: December 17, 2021, 10:12:06 AM »
Hope yu guys get better. I am getting the booster Sunday after Xmas. I originally had Pfizer should I get the Moderna booster or does it really not matter?
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #4780 on: December 17, 2021, 10:14:46 AM »
Hope yu guys get better. I am getting the booster Sunday after Xmas. I originally had Pfizer should I get the Moderna booster or does it really not matter?

THe last study I saw made it look like Moderna is slightly better but the numbers didn't seem to be too much better, and the sample size isn't the greatest. So long as it's not J&J you should be good.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #4781 on: December 17, 2021, 10:19:01 AM »
THe last study I saw made it look like Moderna is slightly better but the numbers didn't seem to be too much better, and the sample size isn't the greatest. So long as it's not J&J you should be good.

Great thanks, I will leave well enough alone.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #4782 on: December 17, 2021, 02:09:33 PM »

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #4783 on: December 18, 2021, 08:47:20 AM »
How is that skeleton married to Cheryl? Biggest L in that story

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
  • JO Pictionary Champion 2022