Author Topic: Coronavirus SZN Forever  (Read 359086 times)

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
Re: Coronavirus SZN Forever
« Reply #4650 on: November 11, 2021, 09:22:06 AM »
I'm suggesting that it's literally some random freaking kids on Twitter that are speculating.

It's totally fair to speculate, but the Aaron Rodgers story shows you all you need to know. That if you're famous or rich you can easily get around any rules and regulations. If there was a source or some legitimate evidence that's one thing. But this is freaking incarcerated Bob style tabloid excrement

Tell that to Kyrie Irving
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #4651 on: November 11, 2021, 09:24:43 AM »
This took 1 second on Google

https://www.newsweek.com/candace-owens-spotted-ufc-new-york-event-where-vaccinations-required-1648288

But White told unvaccinated UFC fans: "I'm going to be putting on 44 other events around the country. You can go to one of those shows."

Emergency executive order 225 requires COVID-19 vaccinations for indoor entertainment, recreation, dining and fitness settings and has been in effect since September 13. Indoor stadiums are covered by the emergency executive order.

People and venues that violate the order are subjected to be fined no less than $1,000, which can increase to a penalty of no less than $5,000 following multiple offenses.

Ahead of the event, UFC President Dana White had railed against New York City's vaccine mandate for employees working there during an interview on Fox News.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #4652 on: November 11, 2021, 09:25:06 AM »
I hate having to expose your hero as a grifter like this it must be devastating

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #4653 on: November 11, 2021, 04:56:20 PM »
This took 1 second on Google

Definitive proof Rodgers is vaccinated against Covid-19 

But White told unvaccinated UFC fans: "I'm going to be putting on 44 other events around the country. You can go to one of those shows."

Emergency executive order 225 requires COVID-19 vaccinations for indoor entertainment, recreation, dining and fitness settings and has been in effect since September 13. Indoor stadiums are covered by the emergency executive order.

People and venues that violate the order are subjected to be fined no less than $1,000, which can increase to a penalty of no less than $5,000 following multiple offenses.

Ahead of the event, UFC President Dana White had railed against New York City's vaccine mandate for employees working there during an interview on Fox News.

FL NEWS

Heading into the 2021 NFL season, the league's COVID protocols for unvaccinated players remain largely the same as they were in 2020. Vaccinated players still have to deal with the protocols, but only if they test positive for the virus.

Below is everything you need to know about the NFL's COVID protocols for vaccinated and unvaccinated players and how it could impact the 2021 NFL season.

MORE: Full NFL schedule for the 2021 season
NFL COVID vaccine rules
Here is the NFL's COVID protocol for vaccinated players, according to the NFL:

Vaccinated individuals who test positive and are asymptomatic will be isolated and contact tracing will promptly occur.
The positive individual will be permitted to return to duty after two negative tests at least 24-hours apart.
After that, they will be tested every week or as directed by the medical staffs.
Vaccinated individuals will not be subject to quarantine as a result of close contact with an infected person.
The main difference between vaccinated and unvaccinated players is that vaccinated players don't have to worry about being a "high-risk" close contact at any point. They also  have more freedom to participate in activities than their unvaccinated counterparts. Vaccinated players can go out on the road and more easily spend time with teammates outside the facility, among other perks.

What is NFL's COVID protocol for unvaccinated players?
The NFL's COVID protocols are stricter than those for vaccinated players. They are as follows, per the NFL:

If an unvaccinated person tests positive, the protocols from 2020 will remain in effect. The person will be isolated for a period of 10 days and will then be permitted to return to duty if asymptomatic.
Unvaccinated individuals will continue to be subject to a five-day quarantine period if they have close contact with an infected individual.
Unvaccinated players also have more procedures they must follow to avoid falling into COVID protocol. They include the following:

Unvaccinated individuals must be tested for COVID every day at the team facility. If a player misses even one day of testing, they will be required to test negative for COVID for five straight days before re-entering the facility. That's what happened to Cam Newton before the final week of the Patriots' preseason.
Unvaccinated free agents must also test negative for five consecutive days before being allowed to enter a team facility.
Unvaccinated players must wear masks at all times in the facility. They cannot gather in groups larger than three players and on the road "are prohibited from congregating, visiting or mingling with individuals outside of the traveling party once they have arrived in the game city."
Unvaccinated individuals are subject to fines if they break COVID protocols. This can include anything from failing to wear a mask in the facility or going to an indoor concert or house party with more than 15 people.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #4654 on: November 15, 2021, 06:42:16 AM »

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #4657 on: November 19, 2021, 07:09:55 AM »
Turns out that NIAID funding beagle experiments piece was bullshit.

The false claim about the funding for the beagle study, research that was conducted in Tunisia, originated with an error by scientists. Initially, the researchers mistakenly listed NIAID as a funder when they published a paper in a scientific journal in late July. The journal issued a correction Oct. 26, when the agency flagged the mistake to the researchers amid the deluge of angry phone calls.

But by Oct. 28, “Fauci’’ and “puppies” had been posted online, shared or responded to 375,000 times in five days, resulting in potentially billions of views, according to Jeff Yang, a research director at the Institute for the Future, a California-based nonprofit, who studies the flow of information online. Donald Trump Jr. was selling “Fauci Kills Puppies” T-shirts and hoodies. #FauciLiedDogsDied was trending on Twitter. Far-right platforms such as 8kun were awash in memes casting Fauci as a mad, puppy-killing scientist.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/2021/11/19/fauci-beagle-white-coat-waste/
« Last Edit: November 19, 2021, 07:11:32 AM by CatoTheElder »
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #4658 on: November 19, 2021, 10:03:27 AM »
Turns out that NIAID funding beagle experiments piece was bullshit.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/2021/11/19/fauci-beagle-white-coat-waste/
Don't worry, I'm sure the Facebook uncles are working swiftly to correct this misinformation.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #4660 on: November 24, 2021, 04:57:29 PM »
Well, my mom just tested positive for covid for the 2nd time this year, so she and dad aren't coming to Thanksgiving. Last time she was asymptomatic, this time she's feeling it.

reuben

• Al Toon
  • Hello, my name is Reuben.
« Reply #4661 on: November 24, 2021, 05:07:08 PM »
Well, my mom just tested positive for covid for the 2nd time this year, so she and dad aren't coming to Thanksgiving. Last time she was asymptomatic, this time she's feeling it.

Bummer man, sorry to hear it. 

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #4662 on: November 24, 2021, 05:15:39 PM »
Sorry to hear, Badger.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #4663 on: November 24, 2021, 05:28:51 PM »
Oh no...I hope mama Badger feels better soon.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #4664 on: November 24, 2021, 08:03:04 PM »

dammit

fvck covid

Tags: