Author Topic: Coronavirus SZN Forever  (Read 358151 times)

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
Re: Coronavirus SZN Forever
« Reply #4530 on: October 06, 2021, 10:54:40 PM »

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #4531 on: October 06, 2021, 11:33:28 PM »
All hype. Especially when it's only 12 per day.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #4532 on: October 07, 2021, 09:16:42 AM »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2021/10/05/uchealth-transplant-unvaccinated/

Its not as noble as it sounds.

Transplant survival rates are a huge thing for transplant centers, who can have their credential status  revoked with poor outcomes and survival rates.

But it's still nice to see, though it probably misleads the public on their motivations

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #4533 on: October 07, 2021, 09:26:27 AM »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2021/10/05/uchealth-transplant-unvaccinated/

Transplant survival rates are a huge thing for transplant centers, who can have their credential status  revoked with poor outcomes and survival rates.

But it's still nice to see, though it probably misleads the public on their motivations
Isn't it the same logic behind not giving a new liver to an alcoholic? Objectively scoring their likelihood to comply with the conditions needed for a successful transplant long-term.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #4534 on: October 07, 2021, 09:28:02 AM »

This is mindblowing:

Geitner did not identify the patient allegedly denied a transplant, but Leilani Lutali told 9News that it was her and said she is “being coerced into making a decision that is one I’m not comfortable making right now in order to live.”

So she's willing to trust to a huge team of surgeons and doctors and nurses and anaesthetists to literally replace a critical organ in her body with one coming from someone she knows nothing about and whose lifestyle she knows nothing about, and then presumably consume a wide variety of immunosuppressants and antibiotics and painkillers and freak knows what else to try and make sure that her body doesn't reject this foreign organ, but her line in the sand is a covid vaccine?
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #4535 on: October 07, 2021, 09:29:04 AM »
incredible
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #4536 on: October 07, 2021, 09:33:05 AM »
This is mindblowing:

So she's willing to trust to a huge team of surgeons and doctors and nurses and anaesthetists to literally replace a critical organ in her body with one coming from someone she knows nothing about and whose lifestyle she knows nothing about, and then presumably consume a wide variety of immunosuppressants and antibiotics and painkillers and freak knows what else to try and make sure that her body doesn't reject this foreign organ, but her line in the sand is a covid vaccine?

DumbfuckSZN
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #4537 on: October 07, 2021, 09:34:18 AM »
This is mindblowing:

I cannot fathom what goes through someone's brain for this to be the case.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #4538 on: October 07, 2021, 10:03:23 AM »
This is mindblowing:

Not to mention she's almost certainly dependent on dialysis, so she's spending literally hours hooked up to a freaking machine filtering her blood through all kinds of chemicals and excrement on a several times a week basis.

Not to mention the odds of you dying a horrific death in the hosptial from freaking covid before getting discharged are incredibly high.

Back before the covid vaccine existed we had several patients undergo transplants, end very poorly.

Whether it'll be from family members visiting, or one of the several hundred hosptial staff members you're going to interact with during your time in the hospital. The odds of you getting exposed are sky high.

And when your immune system is intentionally turned basically off, usually not a good combo.

Not sure what the research suggests to the survival rate of vaccinated people getting transplants, but I'd have to imagine that's also abysmal

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #4540 on: October 07, 2021, 12:06:31 PM »

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #4541 on: October 07, 2021, 12:40:20 PM »
Unreasonable people aren't reasonable.

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
  • JO Pictionary Champion 2022
« Reply #4542 on: October 07, 2021, 06:14:09 PM »
Unreasonable people aren't reasonable.

And unvaccinated people aren't unvaccinable.

..or somethin' like that

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #4543 on: October 07, 2021, 06:41:05 PM »
  And unvaccinated people aren't unvaccinable.

..or somethin' like that
Unless they are unreasonable.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #4544 on: October 07, 2021, 10:53:12 PM »
Unless they are unreasonable.
You've got unknown unreasonables, known unreasonables, unknown reasonables...

Tags: