Author Topic: Coronavirus SZN Forever  (Read 357704 times)

ons

• Chad Pennington
Re: Coronavirus SZN Forever
« Reply #4425 on: September 17, 2021, 10:01:48 AM »
If you're a pregnant mother I can 1000% understand being vaccine hesitant

I was just in a lecture this week from someone working in a level IV NIC-U in the south who said that covid has wrecked neonatal care over the past few months. Unvaccinated pregnant moms dying in weeks 20-30 of pregnancy are really straining the system with a notable increase in extremely premature infants with severe needs and no biological moms. Sucked to listen to.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #4426 on: September 17, 2021, 10:02:35 AM »
Here's a solution that doesn't involve denying care to imbeciles.

If you refuse the vaccine, your health insurance provider has the right to not cover you, and this should include Medicare and Medicaid.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #4427 on: September 17, 2021, 10:04:50 AM »
I was just in a lecture this week from someone working in a level IV NIC-U in the south who said that covid has wrecked neonatal care over the past few months. Unvaccinated pregnant moms dying in weeks 20-30 of pregnancy are really straining the system with a notable increase in extremely premature infants with severe needs and no biological moms. Sucked to listen to.

That I'm sympathetic to. I mean I 100% think pregnant women should get the vaccine. But unfortunately decades of anti-vaxx retards have terrified mothers about getting vaccines. Suddenly everyone thinks if you're pregnant and you get a vaccine you're gonna have some kind of retard baby.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #4428 on: September 17, 2021, 10:32:40 AM »
That I'm sympathetic to. I mean I 100% think pregnant women should get the vaccine. But unfortunately decades of anti-vaxx retards have terrified mothers about getting vaccines. Suddenly everyone thinks if you're pregnant and you get a vaccine you're gonna have some kind of retard baby.

If you're opposed to vaccines then I would agree that that seems quite likely, even if they don't come out of the womb that way.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
  • JO Pictionary Champion 2022
« Reply #4429 on: September 17, 2021, 01:09:53 PM »
That I'm sympathetic to. I mean I 100% think pregnant women should get the vaccine.

But unfortunately decades of anti-vaxx retards have terrified mothers about getting vaccines.

Suddenly everyone thinks if you're pregnant and you get a vaccine you're gonna have some kind of retard baby.

To combat the retard you have to think like the retard, so in addition to the vaccine offer the retard mom-to-be a 'retard baby vaxx' option in placebo form and package it thusly:

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #4430 on: September 17, 2021, 01:36:01 PM »
It's kind of surprising to see blue states at the top of the list.

But I think it's also impressive when you factoring in how densely populated urban areas are, where in some of these other places you're in the mountains or in a freaking forest

NJ has the largest population density in the nation. Mass is 3 and NY is 7. The fact that it's getting beaten out by Mississippi (28) and the next lowest state is Louisiana (26) is freaking horrifying.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #4431 on: September 17, 2021, 02:38:28 PM »
I'm sure this won't be taken out of context in any way

https://twitter.com/HelenBranswell/status/1438949620005101568?s=19

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #4432 on: September 17, 2021, 02:41:57 PM »
If these fuckers don't approve a booster for HCWs next week I'm gonna go lie my way into one.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #4433 on: September 17, 2021, 02:49:34 PM »
If these fuckers don't approve a booster for HCWs next week I'm gonna go lie my way into one.

It isn't easy.  Friend of mine tried it for the past few weeks.  Since his vaccines are registered, they keep rejecting him because he's had 2.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #4434 on: September 17, 2021, 02:51:51 PM »
It isn't easy.  Friend of mine tried it for the past few weeks.  Since his vaccines are registered, they keep rejecting him because he's had 2.

Well my employer (also my school) is freaking retarded

They tried to throw me out of school for not being vaccinated.

When they're the motherfuckers who vaccinated me in the first place.and literally have all my records

Never underestimate government incompetence.

I'm more curious about the what's considered "high risk" criteria and going down that route anyhow
« Last Edit: September 17, 2021, 02:53:54 PM by dcm1602 »

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #4435 on: September 17, 2021, 02:57:55 PM »
Though I guess it would be pretty easy to just go find some antivaxx excrement head and use their ID.

I get the shot, and they get a vaccine card

(i have no intention of doing this, but it's a pretty good idea, and they can go freak themselves when it comes to figuring out what to do about the second shot)

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #4436 on: September 17, 2021, 03:29:37 PM »
One of my dad's friends got a 3rd Pfizer the other week and supposedly didn't meet a criteria, they just let him make the appt? He even scheduled it in Garden City so he could get the same shot as the rich people (his words).

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #4437 on: September 17, 2021, 04:11:07 PM »
If you decline to get the vaxx because you believe covid isn’t dangerous or your immune system is built different, you should also decline hospital care if you get covid.
lol

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/pq02m8/this_is_happening_all_over_the_country_this_is/hd805bd

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #4438 on: September 17, 2021, 04:25:42 PM »
lol

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/pq02m8/this_is_happening_all_over_the_country_this_is/hd805bd

If people who post on that sub are going to willingly remove themselves from the gene pool I don't think we can really complain. If they could persuade the entire subscribership of /r/JoeRogan to join in that would be even better.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Tags: