Author Topic: Coronavirus SZN Forever  (Read 358289 times)

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
Re: Coronavirus SZN Forever
« Reply #4185 on: August 20, 2021, 09:09:41 AM »
LOL I was taught a long, long time ago to consider the source of any praise or criticism.

For such a fat head, its amazing its freaking empty.

I've been diabetic for 30 years.......sit the freak down before you look even more stupid.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #4186 on: August 20, 2021, 09:52:38 AM »
I've been diabetic for 30 years.......sit the freak down before you look even more stupid.

When people talk about diabetes they're often referring to type 2 diabetics, which makes up 94% of diabetics in the United States.

Being that you've had diabetes for 30 years I'd imagine you're type 1

But being a person who has worked in Healthcare over 10 years the overwhelmingly vast majority of diabetics are their own worst enemies
« Last Edit: August 20, 2021, 09:54:54 AM by dcm1602 »

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #4187 on: August 20, 2021, 09:55:35 AM »
When people talk about diabetes they're often referring to type 2 diabetics, which makes up 94% of diabetics in the United States.

Being that you've had diabetes for 30 years I'd imagine you're type 1

But being a person who has worked in Healthcare over 10 years the overwhelmingly vast majority of diabetics are their own worst enemies

Yes, i'm type 1.

yes, they can be their own worst enemies....but it doesn't automatically mean they're all fat gluttonous slobs.

mj already spreads enough misinformation on this board. I'm drawing the line here.
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #4188 on: August 20, 2021, 09:59:21 AM »
Yes, i'm type 1.

yes, they can be their own worst enemies....but it doesn't automatically mean they're all fat gluttonous slobs.

mj already spreads enough misinformation on this board. I'm drawing the line here.
Well.....possibly a slob.  I know I am.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #4189 on: August 20, 2021, 10:03:55 AM »
Well.....possibly a slob.  I know I am.

haha

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #4190 on: August 20, 2021, 10:07:20 AM »
Yes, i'm type 1.

So you're suggesting that we shouldn't all just make assumptions about people we've never met and personally don't know everything about.

I'd agree

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #4191 on: August 20, 2021, 10:11:39 AM »
So you're suggesting that we shouldn't all just make assumptions about people we've never met and personally don't know everything about.

I'd agree

i don't care if you make assumptions about people....just not the disease.  Especially when you don't have experience with it.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #4192 on: August 20, 2021, 10:12:17 AM »

I'd agree
I assume we're all assholes.

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #4193 on: August 20, 2021, 10:14:21 AM »
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #4194 on: August 20, 2021, 10:14:50 AM »
I assume we're all assholes.

it's a requirement to sign up here.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #4195 on: August 20, 2021, 10:20:13 AM »
i don't care if you make assumptions about people....just not the disease.  Especially when you don't have experience with it.

Honestly I can give a excrement about all that.

Hell  I don't even give a freak about people celebrating the dead. I just think it's insane when people are literally going to jerk off to people dying based primarily on political ideology.

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #4196 on: August 20, 2021, 10:23:28 AM »

Draw the line at your own freaking stupidity which has absolutely devolved into racism in the past, how about that.

Or are you going to flex your uber impressive super dee duper mod muscles like you fuckin tried to do to Seafood after blatantly baiting him.

For the record, when DCM is able to make a freaking correct assumption and you didn't, it was patently obvious I was talking about Type 2 diabetes and not say Jay fuckin Cutler.

Spare me the moral high ground over not making assumptions about people as you literally revel in the death of someone who merely said "government mandates of masks and vaccinations is a bad idea." That's literally all it freaking took for people around these parts to determine that should carry a goddamn death sentence.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #4197 on: August 20, 2021, 10:29:43 AM »
Draw the line at your own freaking stupidity which has absolutely devolved into racism in the past, how about that.

Or are you going to flex your uber impressive super dee duper mod muscles like you fuckin tried to do to Seafood after blatantly baiting him.

For the record, when DCM is able to make a freaking correct assumption and you didn't, it was patently obvious I was talking about Type 2 diabetes and not say Jay fuckin Cutler.

Spare me the moral high ground over not making assumptions about people as you literally revel in the death of someone who merely said "government mandates of masks and vaccinations is a bad idea." That's literally all it freaking took for people around these parts to determine that should carry a goddamn death sentence.

Dude, it didn't require a response.  I was pretty straightforward.

blow your horn all you like, nobody cares.

EDIT: And no, i didnt' bother reading your entire response.  I expected something retarded from you, and you didn't disappoint. :)
« Last Edit: August 20, 2021, 10:32:40 AM by MBGreen »

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #4198 on: August 20, 2021, 10:33:37 AM »
blow your horn all you like, nobody cares.

HONK. Little boy blue, come blow my horn!

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #4199 on: August 20, 2021, 10:34:43 AM »
HONK. Little boy blue, come blow my horn!

can't hear it past your tinfoil hat. 

Tags: