Author Topic: Coronavirus SZN Forever  (Read 358109 times)

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
Re: Coronavirus SZN Forever
« Reply #4170 on: August 19, 2021, 05:07:10 PM »
I won't claim to have written this, but someone else did in a conversation about vaccines and it's spot on.

I don't think it's an exaggeration in the slightest to say that some people, seemingly predominantly on the right of the political spectrum, have entirely lost the plot on what "freedom" really means. They've turned it from a sophisticated philosophical concept, foundational to liberal democratic societies yet circumscribed by the legitimate rights and freedoms of others and of the public interest, into a fetish object or a t-shirt slogan, devoid of any substance, to be screamed whenever one doesn't get one's way.

Welcome to the end of civilization. Please exit through the gift shop.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #4171 on: August 19, 2021, 07:09:00 PM »
I won't claim to have written this, but someone else did in a conversation about vaccines and it's spot on.

While it's 100% true many on the right have gone off the rails with this lunacy in regards to their freedom (in context of the pandemic.

The left is even more guilty of their "freedom" when it comes to their rights and entitlements. Not having to pay your rent, free college, and free Healthcare aren't rights where people are encroaching on your freedoms.

The sanity is often in the middle grounds. Though to be honest I don't see any middle ground when it comes to vaccines. If you don't believe in them because of Biden, or something something racism. Then go lick a door handle

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #4173 on: August 19, 2021, 09:39:51 PM »

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #4174 on: August 19, 2021, 09:51:07 PM »
Imagine dying on that hill.  Plus his first name is Pressley.

If they only take themselves out, I'm fine with it every time.

My sympathy for people who choose to perpetuate a pandemic is less than zero.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #4175 on: August 19, 2021, 11:07:34 PM »
NGL, I freaking love it when pro-virus people die from it. Congratulations on achieving your final form, fuckwit. Thank you for making the world a better place by departing it.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #4176 on: August 20, 2021, 05:07:14 AM »
NGL, I freaking love it when pro-virus people die from it. Congratulations on achieving your final form, fuckwit. Thank you for making the world a better place by departing it.

Just out of curiosity do you celebrate everytime someone dies from cancer due to smoking, alcohol abuse, obesity, drug overdose, suicide, killed by the police while commuting an actual crime, AIDS or any other form of self fulfilling prophecy?

Not saying it's right or wrong, just looking for consistency
« Last Edit: August 20, 2021, 05:08:47 AM by dcm1602 »

reuben

• Al Toon
  • Hello, my name is Reuben.
« Reply #4177 on: August 20, 2021, 06:30:05 AM »
Just out of curiosity do you celebrate everytime someone dies from cancer due to smoking, alcohol abuse, obesity, drug overdose, suicide, killed by the police while commuting an actual crime, AIDS or any other form of self fulfilling prophecy?

Not saying it's right or wrong, just looking for consistency

I think if one of those tobacco execs who claimed smoking had no health effects died of lung cancer, or a hardcore evangelist who said HIV was put on Earth to punish gays died of AIDS... yeah.  Golf clap, at least. 

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #4178 on: August 20, 2021, 06:52:29 AM »

Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #4179 on: August 20, 2021, 06:58:01 AM »

I think if one of those tobacco execs who claimed smoking had no health effects died of lung cancer, or a hardcore evangelist who said HIV was put on Earth to punish gays died of AIDS... yeah.  Golf clap, at least. 

I didn't read his bibliography but it seems his opinion was he doesn't believe that masks or vaccines should be mandated.

Sure not the brightest decision, but a far cry different from him saying vaccines don't work or any of these other ridiculous conspiracy theories.

Again i don't give a excrement that the dudes dead, but to say his death is a good thing and then show pity for countless others whose idiotic behavior resulted in its own consequences is just silly. And yes even the actions of the others effect other people (ie drinking and driving, second hand smoke, crimes under the influence)

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #4180 on: August 20, 2021, 08:32:15 AM »
People reveling in someone else's death for not completely marching in lockstep with their worldview, but remember, people like me were the "cultists"  ;D ;D ;D ;D

reuben

• Al Toon
  • Hello, my name is Reuben.
« Reply #4181 on: August 20, 2021, 08:38:44 AM »
a far cry different from him saying vaccines don't work or any of these other ridiculous conspiracy theories

“It is a deadly bio-weapon perpetrated upon the people of the world by enemies foreign, and perhaps domestic,” he said on social media.

He fomented distrust in the very system that is trying to save lives during an unprecedented crisis of misinformation.  freak him. 

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #4182 on: August 20, 2021, 08:54:56 AM »
He fomented distrust in the very system that is trying to save lives during an unprecedented crisis of misinformation.  freak him.

Yeah. He did that. Not the demonstrated history of the American government themselves, or the fact that the point man on this has either flip flopped or lied about directly pertinent information regarding this virus.

Had he been anti-vacc, and further used his public pulpit to dissuade others from taking this seriously or getting the vaccine, I'd actually somewhat understand the animus (though lets be real, I don't ever see people on here laughing when fat diabetics check out early from their own gluttony). He did nothing of the sort.

What an absurd, slavish devotion to your perceived societal betters.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #4183 on: August 20, 2021, 09:03:45 AM »
I don't ever see people on here laughing when fat diabetics check out early from their own gluttony

now we can add "diabetes" to the list of excrement you know nothing about.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #4184 on: August 20, 2021, 09:08:05 AM »
now we can add "diabetes" to the list of excrement you know nothing about.

LOL I was taught a long, long time ago to consider the source of any praise or criticism.

For such a fat head, its amazing its freaking empty.

Tags: