Author Topic: Coronavirus SZN Forever  (Read 357869 times)

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
Re: Coronavirus SZN Forever
« Reply #4140 on: August 12, 2021, 03:47:34 PM »
https://www.theonion.com/toddler-cites-freedom-of-choice-in-refusal-to-use-potty-1847466497

CHESANING, MI—Noting that it was her right as an American citizen to decide when and where she would urinate and defecate, 3-year-old Madison Ackrite told reporters Wednesday that she was simply exercising her constitutionally guaranteed freedom of choice when she refused to use the potty. “My decision to pee-pee and poo-poo in the place of my choosing is a private health decision,” said Ackrite, noting that there was still a lot she didn’t know about the potty, and until she had done enough research to satisfy her concerns, she would continue to relieve herself in her pull-up diapers, as was her right in accordance with the rule of law. “Unlike a lot of the kids in my daycare, I am not a sheep. If you want to use the potty, that is your personal choice, and no one is stopping you. All I ask is that you respect my decision, which is based on my personal belief that I hate going to the potty. I hate it, hate it, hate it!” At press time, Ackrite refused to answer whether or not she had emptied her bowels on the living room floor, arguing that her refusal to divulge such information was protected by the courts.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #4141 on: August 12, 2021, 04:44:25 PM »
I had a dress code my entire life growing up until college, and in college, I had to get a meningitis vaccine I never had as a kid. Wasn't that big of a a deal.

I also don't see how anyone can talk concretely about the long-term effects of children wearing masks in school. Sounds like fear-mongering to me to think that a kid wearing a mask is somehow going to stunt his development. Nobody can possibly know this yet.

I doubt there's any significant long term effects to wearing masks (definitely more acne for sure)

But I imagine there's some Asian countries where you're capable of getting long term data on the excrement

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #4142 on: August 14, 2021, 06:30:41 PM »

Can't wait until its the official position that school board meetings be closed doors and without community involvement. That's a great look.

Delayed reply but too good not to post

https://twitter.com/HoratioSkald/status/1426680671204954114?s=19

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #4143 on: August 15, 2021, 10:19:00 AM »
My plastic vaccine passport card finally arrived in the mail.

#CloakOfInvicibility
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #4144 on: August 15, 2021, 03:19:37 PM »
The university I'm attending is kicking out all students who aren't vaccinated. Which I'm all for anything that'll freak anyvaxxers

Though like any other public institution it means dealing with the gross incompetence of them who keep sending out emails that people will be disenrolled despite getting the freaking vaccination within the university health system

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #4145 on: August 16, 2021, 05:42:15 PM »

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #4146 on: August 16, 2021, 06:00:59 PM »
A cross-dressing limey poofter

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #4148 on: August 17, 2021, 05:42:59 PM »
https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/1427757340955136007?s=21

What a giant piece of hypocritical excrement
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #4150 on: August 18, 2021, 09:58:14 AM »
https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/1427757340955136007?s=21

What a giant piece of hypocritical excrement

Lol how is this hypocritical?

He made his own personal choice, he's not using his office to mandate everyone follows suit.

You want to see hypocritical? Ok;

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-mandating-covid-vaccines-for-white-house

I love how people are dunking on Abbot for contracting a virus as if he didn't make every personal choice the people who are dunking on him wanted him to make re: vaccines, distancing etc.

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
  • JO Pictionary Champion 2022
« Reply #4151 on: August 18, 2021, 12:43:10 PM »

He made his own personal choice,
he's not using his office to mandate everyone follows suit.

I love how people are dunking on Abbot for contracting a virus as if he didn't make every personal choice the people who are dunking on him wanted him to make re: vaccines, distancing etc.

If not hypocritical, then ironic and rich irony at that.

Abbot (and every anti-vaxxer/covid's a hoax nut) can 'make their own choice' provided it does not potentially impact others.  If they choose to live amongst and expose themselves to society, there's a social contract that should be adhered to - put your own life on the hook and go live in your own private Idaho for all I care. 

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #4152 on: August 18, 2021, 12:58:23 PM »
If not hypocritical, then ironic and rich irony at that.

Abbot (and every anti-vaxxer/covid's a hoax nut) can 'make their own choice' provided it does not potentially impact others.  If they choose to live amongst and expose themselves to society, there's a social contract that should be adhered to - put your own life on the hook and go live in your own private Idaho for all I care.

But that's my point del. He was vaccinated to the point that apparently he already received a booster. He individually made the choice you want him to make.

Soooo I don't get the dunking.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #4153 on: August 18, 2021, 01:02:54 PM »
But that's my point del. He was vaccinated to the point that apparently he already received a booster. He individually made the choice you want him to make.

Soooo I don't get the dunking.
I'm thinking more simply.  He isn't helping slow the pandemic with all the muh freedom excrement and he got it. It doesn't matter anyway, he is asymptomatic.  Not like he's ready to be intubated.  On the "in your face muthafucka" scale, this is a 1, maybe 2 out of 10.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #4154 on: August 18, 2021, 01:45:40 PM »

He made his own personal choice, he's not using his office to mandate everyone follows suit.

Umm he has an executive order saying that Texas schools can’t mandate masks so he’s doing the exact opposite of what you said here

And kids can’t get vaccinated, get a booster shot, or receive the same level of medical care that he does, so yeah freak that guy 100%

Tags: