Author Topic: Coronavirus SZN Forever  (Read 358771 times)

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
Re: Coronavirus SZN Forever
« Reply #4080 on: August 08, 2021, 06:55:09 PM »
Bullshit

Literally everything Biden has done has been about wealth redistribution. With the strongest emphasis on Bidens core constituents

Has Biden really done a whole lot to fight COVID that Trump hasn't? (outside of not acting like a clown, which only Trump can do like Trump anyway)

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #4081 on: August 08, 2021, 06:55:57 PM »

Literally everything Biden has done has been about wealth redistribution. With the strongest emphasis on Bidens core constituents

No

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #4082 on: August 08, 2021, 07:08:42 PM »

No

You can say no, but the money says otherwise

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #4083 on: August 09, 2021, 07:08:57 AM »
Anyway, the actual point that everyone is willfully ignoring is that he's completely in denial and insisting everything should remain open, open up more, and not go "backwards".

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #4084 on: August 09, 2021, 07:45:40 AM »
Bullshit

It's absolutely true, he's done NOTHING to combat this despite running on "a plan."

Yeah, his plan has been to tell people to take the vaccine that was developed under the previous admin.

You can say no, but the money says otherwise

Also true.

Have you looked at any of my previous posts before trying to convince me that wealth redistribution was a bad thing?

Yeah, except in this case "wealth redistribution" has gone upwards at the expense of small businesses into the hands of a select few.

Anyway, j/w if anyone here was a part of the "sophisticated" crowd thats above masks.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #4085 on: August 09, 2021, 07:54:49 AM »
23% of all covid hospitalizations in the US are in Florida. But DeSantis is doing such a good job....
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #4086 on: August 09, 2021, 08:22:53 AM »
23% of all covid hospitalizations in the US are in Florida. But DeSantis is doing such a good job....
I always wondered what DeSantis supposedly ever did during COVID that deserved praise besides his state geographically existing in a place that wasn't as big of an international travel hub as NY. The current situation is just the inevitable result of what he's been doing all along. For all of 2020 it was like a guy who refuses to wear condoms getting praised for not getting STDs yet.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #4087 on: August 09, 2021, 08:49:41 AM »
I bet if DeSantis murdered some old ladies and sexually assaulted some young ones, nobody would even be talking about COVID in his state

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #4088 on: August 09, 2021, 09:14:45 AM »
I always wondered what DeSantis supposedly ever did during COVID that deserved praise besides his state geographically existing in a place that wasn't as big of an international travel hub as NY. The current situation is just the inevitable result of what he's been doing all along. For all of 2020 it was like a guy who refuses to wear condoms getting praised for not getting STDs yet.

Or having the most densely populated state like NJ, or governing the state with the largest homeless population like CA,
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #4089 on: August 09, 2021, 09:15:39 AM »
I bet if DeSantis murdered some old ladies and sexually assaulted some young ones, nobody would even be talking about COVID in his state

LOL

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #4090 on: August 09, 2021, 12:52:25 PM »
Objectively speaking he is killing old ladies, he's just doing it through inaction instead of a patently bad decision.

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
  • JO Pictionary Champion 2022
« Reply #4091 on: August 09, 2021, 02:55:21 PM »
The lover of the older lady thinks this won't bite him in the derriere running for prez in 2024?  People are tired of the pandemic and negative "all time high" news is the last thing they want to hear.  Further, for him to blithely blow it off by saying the spike will be "short-lived" (by doing nothing and waiting it out) is callous-sounding  'Nero fiddled while Rome burned' stupidity.  Do nothing - good political chops there Ron....they'll love & remember you for it.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2021, 02:58:18 PM by delavan »

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #4092 on: August 09, 2021, 03:13:28 PM »
Abbott: Texas school districts cannot issue mask mandates.

Texas public Schools: we’re doing it anyway

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/education/2021/08/09/dallas-schools-to-require-masks-in-defiance-of-gov-abbotts-order/
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #4093 on: August 09, 2021, 03:30:10 PM »
If we're so fuckin concerned about the unvaccinated, where's this energy when it comes to the fact that the present administration is literally bussing unvaccinated illegal immigrants into your own state.
https://twitter.com/brikeilarcnn/status/1424732703283417088?s=19

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #4094 on: August 09, 2021, 03:37:13 PM »
https://twitter.com/brikeilarcnn/status/1424732703283417088?s=19

LMAO without getting into the absolute absurdity/untruthfulness that is that comment (specifically offering some sort of "point" with absolutely no existing data to back it up while also asserting absolute falsehoods about tests and vaccinations at the border considering A. we're not accounting for those who actually make it over the boarder without being apprehended, and B. the City of McAllen ALONE stated according to their records that some 7,000 COVID positive illegal immigrants have been released into the city since February without any sort of vaccination or quarantining),  is that the same Brianna Keilar that yesterday tried to shift the focus onto Sturgis as opposed to said administration allowing untested and unvaccinated migrants into our country via a stupid open boarder policy by the truckload? Or at least being ideologically consistent if she's going to excrement on Sturgis and doing the same for Lollapalozza or Obama's little garden party?

That Brianna Keilar?

CNN is excrement.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2021, 03:45:22 PM by mj2sexay »

Tags: