Author Topic: Coronavirus SZN Forever  (Read 359740 times)

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
Re: Coronavirus SZN Forever
« Reply #4035 on: August 05, 2021, 12:32:56 PM »
You keep dancing around the original point like you're in a Michael Jackson video.

Let me help you...the point was (again) is that unless you have a legit medical reason that prevents you from getting vaccinated, there's zero reason to NOT get vaccinated. It's a matter of saving lives.

I don't give a fiddlers' freak how this affects govt policy or whatever other horseshit you dredge up to poorly execute a feeble argument.

I'm not dancing around excrement. You've made your position on this known, and its incredibly authoritarian. GET THE JAB AGAINST YOUR WILL, OR ELSE.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #4036 on: August 05, 2021, 01:41:37 PM »
I'm not dancing around excrement. You've made your position on this known, and its incredibly authoritarian. GET THE JAB AGAINST YOUR WILL, OR ELSE.

Yeah, and it's an eminently reasonable position. "I DON'T WANNA" is not a defensible position against laws about driving while drunk or waving a loaded gun around a shopping mall or a whole host of other legislature designed to ensure common safety, and no one's even asking for a law mandating people get vaccinated, only laws that prevent plague rats from associating with the rest of us.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #4037 on: August 05, 2021, 01:45:33 PM »
Yeah, and it's an eminently reasonable position. "I DON'T WANNA" is not a defensible position against laws about driving while drunk or waving a loaded gun around a shopping mall or a whole host of other legislature designed to ensure common safety

Apples and bowling balls in terms of a comparison, and also dismissive of people's reasoning. It's alot more then I DON'T WANNA.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #4038 on: August 05, 2021, 01:47:32 PM »
Apples and bowling balls in terms of a comparison, and also dismissive of people's reasoning. It's alot more then I DON'T WANNA.

While you continue looking at this through the lens of "if I'm vaccinated then it makes no difference to me whether other people are" you will continue to be wrong on this.

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #4039 on: August 05, 2021, 01:55:03 PM »
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #4040 on: August 05, 2021, 02:16:15 PM »
The latest CDC data, published Thursday, shows that at least 2,065 adults and 47 children were admitted with Covid-19 into Florida hospitals since the previous day. Texas trailed behind Florida with at least 1,318 adults and 40 pediatric Covid-19 hospitalization admissions.

Florida also leads the nation in the total number of children hospitalized with confirmed Covid-19 cases. CDC data shows at least 143 children are hospitalized in Florida, with 140 children hospitalized in Texas.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #4041 on: August 05, 2021, 04:09:05 PM »
Stop looking at it like it's an infringement on your personal rights.  It's bigger than that.

Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #4042 on: August 05, 2021, 04:09:44 PM »
No it isnt
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #4043 on: August 05, 2021, 04:31:46 PM »
Im all for personal freedoms and preventing government overreach. But you have to draw the line somewhere and use common sense.

Yes science has become EXTREMELY politicized way past the point of appropriateness. We've seen it on scientist waffling and redefining sex characteristics, we've seen it with COVID when it's you're not allowed to be around other people or everyone will die. Unless you're protesting racial inequality in which case it's totally okay and safe.

But we also have a blatantly obvious global pandemic that has killed millions, caused hundreds of billions if not trillions in economic damage, and has unknown but tremendous impact on the mental health of many and countless other unmeasured health impacts that will likely never be known.

We live in a society of selfishness, ignorance, and flat out freaking retardedness? Every step of the pandemic mankind has shown that they are unwilling to do the right thing, thus this disease continues to cause relentless defestation.

If this was a year and a half ago and you wanted to make these arguments about personal freedoms and bullshit you could, and I would probably mostly agree with you. But at this point it's clear that nobody has a freaking clue about anything, and stupidity is at an all time high. The vaccine is the only definitive weapon against the pandemic and we're seeing stupidity clash against that to the detriment of us all

The science of vaccines is rock solid, herd immunity is not a new concept (we've seen in recent years diseases like the measles making a resurgence because of looney toon nut jobs). So it's not like someone's trying to pull the wool over everyone's eyes. This is one of the rare occasions that I think an authoritian precence is needed. Hurry up get this freaking excrement resolved, then come up with a reasonable plan to prevent something like this from being so politicized again in the future (though I'd think it's fairly unlikely since the bizarreness of Trump was obviously a key factor)

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #4044 on: August 05, 2021, 04:35:24 PM »

It's 99% ignorance. Flat out.

I've been extremely anti anti-vaxxer in the past when it comes to flu shots, measles, polio, all that freaking nonsense. Yet people will always ride their delusions into the sunset. Unless you're one of the truly rare people with a medical reason not to get vaccinated (ie less than 1% of the antivaxxers) its purely deluded bullshit.

As far as I'm concerned an antivaxxers is as delusional as a man who thinks he's a woman or a woman thinking she's a man.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #4045 on: August 05, 2021, 04:49:43 PM »
God damn it dcm. Almost two excellent posts in a row and then you went and fucked it with that last line.

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #4046 on: August 05, 2021, 04:56:08 PM »
It's 99% ignorance. Flat out.

I've been extremely anti anti-vaxxer in the past when it comes to flu shots, measles, polio, all that freaking nonsense. Yet people will always ride their delusions into the sunset. Unless you're one of the truly rare people with a medical reason not to get vaccinated (ie less than 1% of the antivaxxers) its purely deluded bullshit.

As far as I'm concerned an antivaxxers is as delusional as a man who thinks he's a woman or a woman thinking she's a man.

It's like you missed the post where I provided specific examples of our government lying and poisoning its own citizenry.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #4047 on: August 05, 2021, 05:01:39 PM »
God damn it dcm. Almost two excellent posts in a row and then you went and fucked it with that last line.

Have to relate to the audience you're speaking to

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #4048 on: August 05, 2021, 05:05:57 PM »
It's like you missed the post where I provided specific examples of our government lying and poisoning its own citizenry.

Yes those examples from the 1930s and 1950s are very relatable to today with social media and the internet being the same today as they were then.

And the biggest opposition to the lab leak was the media moreso than the government.

Sure you can argue Fauci shot down the lab leak, but he has a blatant conflicting interest not to mention he was speaking completely out of his realm of expertise.

I'm not going to pretend the CDC wasn't completely incompetent and politicized. But you have to look at where does them lying make sense and where doesn't it?

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #4049 on: August 05, 2021, 05:11:37 PM »
Yes those examples from the 1930s and 1950s are very relatable to today with social media and the internet being the same today as they were then.

And the biggest opposition to the lab leak was the media moreso than the government.

Sure you can argue Fauci shot down the lab leak, but he has a blatant conflicting interest not to mention he was speaking completely out of his realm of expertise.

I'm not going to pretend the CDC wasn't completely incompetent and politicized. But you have to look at where does them lying make sense and where doesn't it?

Ok, let's get more timely and talk about the CIA flooding our inner cities with crack in the 80's. COINTELPRO, domestic illegal wiretapping on journalists and private citizens. You literally even acknowledge the CDC's incompetence (if not outright insistence on parroting lies from the CCP). Epstein was a suicide, amirite?

People who are being labeled as "ignorant" and "conspiracy theorists" have AMPLE reasons not to trust this. My own reasons for getting vaccinated are my own. I'm not willing to treat people like excrement on the basis that they think differently.

Tags: