Author Topic: Coronavirus SZN Forever  (Read 358463 times)

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
Re: Coronavirus SZN Forever
« Reply #3946 on: July 23, 2021, 06:57:31 AM »
https://twitter.com/georgeeaton/status/1418226827907141635?s=19

Not that I have faith in any government in handling things properly

But one thing to keep in mind is the average person is completely and entirely freaking retarded.

So this excrement might matter when it comes to elections, but people have absolutely freaking no idea what's best for them or for a dire situation.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #3947 on: July 23, 2021, 07:55:10 AM »
Not that I have faith in any government in handling things properly

But one thing to keep in mind is the average person is completely and entirely freaking retarded.

So this excrement might matter when it comes to elections, but people have absolutely freaking no idea what's best for them or for a dire situation.
"When I mistrust the government it's because I'm wise and learned, when other people do the same thing it's because they're stupid assholes."

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #3948 on: July 23, 2021, 08:19:42 AM »
"When I mistrust the government it's because I'm wise and learned, when other people do the same thing it's because they're stupid assholes."

I think there's a difference between overtly distrusting, and simply thinking the government is incompetent.

I don't think the government is trying to spy on me, arrest me, or any of this other crazy conspiracy theory excrement

I am just of the belief that anything the government does the private sector can and will do better

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #3949 on: July 23, 2021, 09:24:48 AM »
I think there's a difference between overtly distrusting, and simply thinking the government is incompetent.

I don't think the government is trying to spy on me, arrest me, or any of this other crazy conspiracy theory excrement

I am just of the belief that anything the government does the private sector can and will do better
Except literally anything that's not profitable to do.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #3950 on: July 23, 2021, 09:52:22 AM »
After talking to a lot of vaccinated folks in Plattsburgh, I finally found someone who was unvaccinated and willing to talk. Eric Deyo-Pugh was coming out of a farm supply store. He told me he doesn’t get vaccinated against the flu and isn’t planning to get the COVID vaccine.

“I don’t really have a lot of faith in what’s out there," said Deyo-Pugh. "A lot of reading, a lot of people are skeptical, so I’m kind of on that bandwagon.”

Deyo-Pugh said people can choose not to be around unvaccinated people like him. But he wasn’t wearing a mask in the store, despite clear signage that unvaccinated people should wear a mask. So I asked him about that.

“I don’t really have a reason for that," said Deyo-Pugh. "Are people going around going, ‘Let me see your [vaccine] card, let me see your card?’ No. And I don’t think they should.”

[...]

I asked Deyo-Pugh if there was anyone who could convince him to get vaccinated. "What about the leading scientists in the country saying, ‘Wear a mask and then get the vaccine’? Why does that not convince you?" I ask.

“I guess I just don’t watch the news," Deyo-Pugh responded. "I’m not really affiliated with any political agenda.”

I respond by saying that Dr. Anthony Fauci, who was under Trump and now is under Biden is not with CNN, he’s just a leading doctor. He's not a political guy and he’s saying everyone should get the vaccine.

“Maybe he’s pushing something that I don’t know," Deyo-Pugh responded.

Our conversation went on like this for about 10 minutes. Deyo-Pugh kept saying he wasn’t political, doesn’t follow the news much, but also doesn’t believe the overwhelming consensus from health experts.

Deyo-Pugh said he’d only consider getting vaccinated years from now after the pandemic ran its course. 

“If it was a proven deal like a polio vaccine or something, then yes I would [get the vaccine]. I need the hard evidence, though, that it’s going to solve the whole problem.”

https://www.northcountrypublicradio.org/news/story/44181/20210723/contagious-delta-covid-is-in-the-north-country-but-many-still-decline-vaccines

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #3951 on: July 23, 2021, 10:01:14 AM »
Except literally anything that's not profitable to do.

Not for profit healthcare organizations seem quite a bit better than government ones.

Public policing, teaching seem pretty freaking shitty.

And theoretically I imagine anything could be profitable under the right circumstances

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #3952 on: July 23, 2021, 05:19:47 PM »

'if you're not mistrusting of the gov't about everything/anything the way i am then you're a sheep. instead, i'd prefer you to be the type of sheep that follows everything i say without question, and i'm going to call you a sheep until you do'. 

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #3953 on: July 25, 2021, 12:43:26 PM »

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #3956 on: July 26, 2021, 10:47:08 PM »
https://twitter.com/wendyrogersaz/status/1419773739693137927?s=21

Been way too long since Mark of the Beast was invoked
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #3957 on: July 27, 2021, 06:25:13 AM »
https://twitter.com/wendyrogersaz/status/1419773739693137927?s=21

Been way too long since Mark of the Beast was invoked
An actual state senator, very cool.

(((globalists)))

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #3958 on: July 27, 2021, 11:45:30 AM »
NYC will require all municipal workers to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by September 13 or they will need to be tested weekly for COVID-19.

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
  • JO Pictionary Champion 2022
« Reply #3959 on: July 27, 2021, 04:00:19 PM »
NYC will require all municipal workers to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by September 13 or they will need to be tested weekly for COVID-19.

And why the hell not, esp. cops  (keep your un-vaxed freakin mitts off me Occifer Krumpke)

Tags: