Author Topic: Coronavirus SZN Forever  (Read 357994 times)

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
Re: Coronavirus SZN Forever
« Reply #3930 on: July 20, 2021, 09:05:06 AM »
https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/1417301374245687296?s=21

lol

It's absolutely a complete coincidence that Wall Street takes a bath over fears of Delta and suddenly Fox News is all about urging its viewers to get vaccinated. No connection there at all.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #3932 on: July 20, 2021, 11:11:01 AM »
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
  • JO Pictionary Champion 2022
« Reply #3933 on: July 20, 2021, 02:43:01 PM »
https://twitter.com/RawStory/status/1417485332774375436?s=20

justice has been served

^ A-holes to the right of them, a-holes to the left of them v
   follyed and blundered..

WH aide, Pelosi staffer test positive for COVID after meeting Texas Dems
https://nypost.com/2021/07/20/white-house-aide-nancy-pelosi-staffer-test-positive-for-covid/

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #3934 on: July 21, 2021, 11:17:17 AM »

French President Emanuel Macron:

“I no longer have any intention of sacrificing my life, my time, my freedom and the adolescence of my daughters, as well as their right to study properly, for those who refuse to be vaccinated. This time you stay at home, not us. "
In France, those who do not get vaccinated will no longer be able to go to restaurants, cafes (from the beginning of August), cinemas and museums (from July 21) and get on airplanes or trains (again from August). Alternatively, you will have to submit a negative test, which will no longer be free (49 euros for the PCR, 29 for the antigen).
Macron then announced the vaccination obligation for medical personnel and for those who work in contact with fragile people. Since September 15, a nurse who has refused to be vaccinated will no longer be able to go to work and receive a salary. "We cannot make those who have the civic sense to get vaccinated bear the burden of inconvenience," Macron said. "The restrictions will weigh on others, those who for reasons incomprehensible in the country of Louis Pasteur, science and the Enlightenment still hesitate to use the only weapon available against the pandemic, the vaccine."
 "I am aware of what I am asking you," he said, "and I know that you are ready for this commitment. This is, in a sense, part of your sense of duty."
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #3935 on: July 21, 2021, 11:19:31 AM »

“I no longer have any intention of sacrificing my life, my time, my freedom and the adolescence of my daughters, as well as their right to study properly, for those who refuse to be vaccinated. This time you stay at home, not us. "
In France, those who do not get vaccinated will no longer be able to go to restaurants, cafes (from the beginning of August), cinemas and museums (from July 21) and get on airplanes or trains (again from August). Alternatively, you will have to submit a negative test, which will no longer be free (49 euros for the PCR, 29 for the antigen).
Macron then announced the vaccination obligation for medical personnel and for those who work in contact with fragile people. Since September 15, a nurse who has refused to be vaccinated will no longer be able to go to work and receive a salary. "We cannot make those who have the civic sense to get vaccinated bear the burden of inconvenience," Macron said. "The restrictions will weigh on others, those who for reasons incomprehensible in the country of Louis Pasteur, science and the Enlightenment still hesitate to use the only weapon available against the pandemic, the vaccine."
 "I am aware of what I am asking you," he said, "and I know that you are ready for this commitment. This is, in a sense, part of your sense of duty."

the rest of the world should take note of this.  This is how you end the pandemic.

the only way you should be exempt from a vaccine is for medical reasons.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #3936 on: July 21, 2021, 11:50:00 AM »

This is exactly like 1984

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #3937 on: July 21, 2021, 01:28:21 PM »

^ This  (esp. liked the Louie Pasteur ref.)

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #3938 on: July 21, 2021, 02:18:10 PM »
the rest of the world should take note of this.  This is how you end the pandemic.

the only way you should be exempt from a vaccine is for medical reasons.

The institution I work for mandates every employee who is stupid enough to not get vaccinated to get weekly covid tests, which of course are all off-site and require you to go to on your own time (albeit they'll pay for the test)

I think employers bugging the freak out of any of their employees stupid enoguh to not get vaccinated is one of the best things for the pandemic.

The other would be like the frenchies barring them from basically everything else

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #3939 on: July 21, 2021, 02:21:21 PM »

reuben

• Al Toon
  • Hello, my name is Reuben.
« Reply #3940 on: July 21, 2021, 05:04:47 PM »

Oh, you're so close Candy.  So close!

r/selfawarewolves

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #3943 on: July 22, 2021, 11:25:10 AM »
https://twitter.com/phil_lewis_/status/1418210466656972808?s=21

I'm absolutely fine with plague rats making the choice to get sick, but can we at least segregate them from functioning adult members of society please?
A cross-dressing limey poofter

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #3944 on: July 22, 2021, 12:31:57 PM »
https://twitter.com/phil_lewis_/status/1418210466656972808?s=21

....after being discharged from the hospital, mr. rowe stepped off the curb to meet his wife waiting on the opposite side of the street....at that moment, a UPS truck careening down the street at an excessive rate of speed lost control and hit mr. rowe,  killing him instantly.

The End.

when's training camp starting?...

Tags: