Author Topic: Coronavirus SZN Forever  (Read 359056 times)

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
Re: Coronavirus SZN Forever
« Reply #3840 on: June 28, 2021, 05:57:07 AM »
I had no idea how abysmal vaccination rates were in the USA.

It's a shame the disease hasn't been more selective in correcting the stupid problem we have

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
  • JO Pictionary Champion 2022

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
  • JO Pictionary Champion 2022
« Reply #3842 on: June 28, 2021, 10:51:20 AM »
I had no idea how abysmal vaccination rates were in the USA.

It's a shame the disease hasn't been more selective in correcting the stupid problem we have

See: Marjorie Greene Taylor

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #3843 on: June 28, 2021, 10:54:22 AM »
Good man - did you make sure to get the rabies shot as well?

https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/publications/healthy-living/canadian-immunization-guide-part-4-active-vaccines/page-18-rabies-vaccine.html

Actually, i did.

the vaccines i've received since Apr 4:

-mumps, rhubella
-AZ covid19
-pneumoccal pneumonia
-tetnis
-Moderna covid19

I can now fornicate will everyone's sisters.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #3844 on: June 28, 2021, 07:41:10 PM »
This is one for mj2sexay to enjoy (for the legal story, I know you're not an antivax nut). Last year a guy with a barbecue restaurant in Toronto appointed himself king of the anti-lockdown, anti-mask, anti-vax lobby in Toronto, opened his restaurant in defiance of lockdown orders, got shut down, got arrested, made himself a cause celebre for the nutbar wing, opened a GoFundMe for his legal defence which raised about $350K, and went on the attack to sue the provincial government for infringing his Charter rights and about a million other things.

Today he had his day in (virtual) court, and this is how it went down (I deliberately picked our most right wing respectable media outlet, so as to not be accused of bias):

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/the-bbq-rebellion-gets-turned-away-from-court-delaying-face-off-over-covid-lockdowns

Apparently he is now looking for more contributions to his legal fund.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #3845 on: June 28, 2021, 08:40:56 PM »
This is one for mj2sexay to enjoy (for the legal story, I know you're not an antivax nut). Last year a guy with a barbecue restaurant in Toronto appointed himself king of the anti-lockdown, anti-mask, anti-vax lobby in Toronto, opened his restaurant in defiance of lockdown orders, got shut down, got arrested, made himself a cause celebre for the nutbar wing, opened a GoFundMe for his legal defence which raised about $350K, and went on the attack to sue the provincial government for infringing his Charter rights and about a million other things.

Today he had his day in (virtual) court, and this is how it went down (I deliberately picked our most right wing respectable media outlet, so as to not be accused of bias):

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/the-bbq-rebellion-gets-turned-away-from-court-delaying-face-off-over-covid-lockdowns

Doesn't sound like a very exciting story

Judge Jasmine Akbarali, of the Ontario Superior Court of Justice, briefly adjourned court to deliberate before returning with her verdict.

“I regret to say, I do not think I have the jurisdiction to proceed to deal with these issues on their merits today,” she said.

“I do not think the hearing has been constituted in such a way to give me that jurisdiction, and it is in nobody’s interest to go ahead with the two-day hearing that is easily vulnerable on appeal on the basis that I didn’t have jurisdiction.”

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #3846 on: June 29, 2021, 09:08:26 AM »
My wife, who’s been fully vaxxed for at least 6 weeks now and I, I got my first shot two weeks ago, both just somehow got covid. And, it’s hitting her a lot worse than me (she’s feeling a little better though). So, go figure.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #3847 on: June 29, 2021, 09:11:43 AM »
My wife, who’s been fully vaxxed for at least 6 weeks now and I, I got my first shot two weeks ago, both just somehow got covid. And, it’s hitting her a lot worse than me (she’s feeling a little better though). So, go figure.

I'm sorry man, hope y'all get to feeling better.

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #3848 on: June 29, 2021, 09:15:40 AM »
I'm sorry man, hope y'all get to feeling better.
I feel fine, if she hadn’t started feeling sick Sunday night, I would have never even thought to get tested. She still felt kind crappy yesterday morning and went to kinda just check the box, and somehow she was positive. The whole situation is really weird but now we’re stuck in the house (and with my kids, who hate being bored) until next Wednesday. Shoot me.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #3849 on: June 29, 2021, 09:27:47 AM »
Doesn't sound like a very exciting story

No, not really exciting. Quite funny though that he raises $350K for a legal fund and hires such bad lawyers that they don't even get to argue the case when they get to court because they can't figure out the fundamentals of the judicial process.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #3850 on: June 29, 2021, 09:29:01 AM »
I feel fine, if she hadn’t started feeling sick Sunday night, I would have never even thought to get tested. She still felt kind crappy yesterday morning and went to kinda just check the box, and somehow she was positive. The whole situation is really weird but now we’re stuck in the house (and with my kids, who hate being bored) until next Wednesday. Shoot me.

Sorry to hear that fella, it's a good reminder that vaccines don't necessarily stop you getting covid but they are almost completely effective at preventing you being seriously ill from it.

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #3851 on: June 29, 2021, 10:16:56 AM »

Admittedly, I know less than nothing about required procedure in Canada, but freaking aye superficially that just seems like a fantastic, Shane Lechler like punt job by the Justice.

Guin I'm sorry to hear about your wife, hope she feels better soon.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #3852 on: June 29, 2021, 11:37:08 AM »

Get dat Remdesivr

If you miss the window they won't give it to you after the fact

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #3853 on: June 29, 2021, 11:41:11 AM »
Sorry to hear that fella, it's a good reminder that vaccines don't necessarily stop you getting covid but they are almost completely effective at preventing you being seriously ill from it.

Hopefully they're both fine, most people are. But you're not fully vaccinated until two weeks after the second shot

So they'll likely get benefit but not the whole thing

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #3854 on: June 29, 2021, 11:53:22 AM »
Hopefully they're both fine, most people are. But you're not fully vaccinated until two weeks after the second shot

So they'll likely get benefit but not the whole thing
My wife has been vaxxed for at least 6 weeks, if not 2 months. I know I’m not fully vaxxed (duh) but I’ve still been following all the protocols (I have to, both jobs I have require me to do so) so we have no idea how this happened. It’s apparently effecting her more than me too which makes no sense either.

Tags: