Author Topic: Coronavirus SZN Forever  (Read 359692 times)

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
Re: Coronavirus SZN Forever
« Reply #3825 on: June 27, 2021, 04:19:26 PM »
LOL CNN. (Gibraltar at 115% vaccinated)

Ask the people living in Canada if their living conditions are remotely the same as the US.

Spoiler: It's not even close.

Many areas of Canada seem to be improving, which is great since for a while many couldn't even leave their own province and had checkpoints. They still can't fly out of the country without quarantine. Saskatchewan and Manitoba are trailing far behind, practically wiping from back to front. It sucks. I have so many friends and colleagues that I'm dying to see but they can't leave Canada yet.

They need to get their sh*t together.
Why are you lol'ing at CNN?  Here's the NY Times, same excrement.  It's not an opinion piece.  I'm sure the Gibraltar number has to do with people moving in and out.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/world/covid-vaccinations-tracker.html

Again, I'm not talking about the country's success or failure overall because that has many factors, most of which are out of their citizens' hands.  I'm talking about the willingness of the people to get vaccinated.  If they had the supply we have in America, I bet they'd have higher vaccinated numbers than us.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2021, 08:47:06 PM by bojanglesman »

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #3826 on: June 27, 2021, 04:21:10 PM »
Again, I'm not talking about the country's success or failure overall because that has many factors, most of which are out of their citizens' hands.  I'm talking about the willingness of the people to get vaccinated.  If they had the supply we have in America, I bet they'd have higher vaccinated numbers that us.

we have our share of morons that don't want the vaccine, and are currently being bribed by our provincial gov't to get one.  Yes, you heard me right..."bribed".

But, they'll be instituting a vaccine passport.  So the anti-vaxxers are gonna lose the war (up here anyway).
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #3827 on: June 27, 2021, 04:29:09 PM »
we have our share of morons that don't want the vaccine, and are currently being bribed by our provincial gov't to get one.  Yes, you heard me right..."bribed".

But, they'll be instituting a vaccine passport.  So the anti-vaxxers are gonna lose the war (up here anyway).
Yeah I get it.  And I got off topic about a specific part of it vs. how the country in general is doing. 

I agree that once people who aren't vaccinated start seeing all the excrement they can't do until they get vaccinated, suddenly those retarded reasons as to why they shouldn't do it will disappear.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #3828 on: June 27, 2021, 05:27:23 PM »
Yeah I get it.  And I got off topic about a specific part of it vs. how the country in general is doing. 

I agree that once people who aren't vaccinated start seeing all the excrement they can't do until they get vaccinated, suddenly those retarded reasons as to why they shouldn't do it will disappear.

I dunno this whole thing happening nationally with hospitals (mandating their staff) is interesting, and could give insight on what retards will do nationally (or globally?) when forced.

I believe the hosptial in Houston lost 153 employees which presumably is catastrophic for any hospital right now with staffing.

And for the employees some will have to move forfeit benefits etc etc

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #3829 on: June 27, 2021, 05:33:52 PM »
I dunno this whole thing happening nationally with hospitals (mandating their staff) is interesting, and could give insight on what retards will do nationally (or globally?) when forced.

I believe the hosptial in Houston lost 153 employees which presumably is catastrophic for any hospital right now with staffing.

That hospital network is a gigantic piece of excrement

Not surprised they have a bunch of ignorant employees refusing the shot
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #3830 on: June 27, 2021, 05:35:08 PM »

The public health department my wife used to work at has about 2/3 of their employees that chose not to get vaccinated.  A freaking public health department! 

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #3831 on: June 27, 2021, 06:21:13 PM »
The public health department my wife used to work at has about 2/3 of their employees that chose not to get vaccinated.  A freaking public health department! 

I work with people in the covid icu who won't get vaccinated

I don't know how you see that excrement and choose to be a freaking retard
« Last Edit: June 27, 2021, 06:31:32 PM by dcm1602 »

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #3832 on: June 27, 2021, 06:35:10 PM »
I work with people in the covid icu who won't get vaccinated

I don't know how you see that excrement and choose to be a freaking retard
The mind is a crazy thing.  We all can be convinced of crazy excrement sometimes.  And we are all different.

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #3833 on: June 27, 2021, 06:56:21 PM »
I'm double vaxxed now....LFG

Congrats!
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #3834 on: June 27, 2021, 07:03:09 PM »
Health professionals not getting vaxxed is incomprehensible to me. The average person watching/listening to certain "information" sources makes more sense.

Seeing it first-hand and still not getting the shot is absolutely batshit. You deserve to lose your job as a healthcare professional.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #3835 on: June 27, 2021, 07:07:42 PM »
Congrats!

thanks babbie
Health professionals not getting vaxxed is incomprehensible to me. The average person watching/listening to certain "information" sources makes more sense.

Seeing it first-hand and still not getting the shot is absolutely batshit. You deserve to lose your job as a healthcare professional.

Blows my mind that people like this exist.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #3836 on: June 27, 2021, 08:21:06 PM »
Why are you lol'ing at CNN?  Here's the NY Times, same excrement.  It's not an opinion piece.  I'm sure the Gibraltar number has to do with people moving in and out.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/world/covid-vaccinations-tracker.html

Again, I'm not talking about the country's success or failure overall because that has many factors, most of which are out of their citizens' hands.  I'm talking about the willingness of the people to get vaccinated.  If they had the supply we have in America, I bet they'd have higher vaccinated numbers that us.

We're looking like we'll top out around 80% vaccinated, currently Ontario is something like 76% with at least one shot and about 85-90% of our daily shots now are second doses. I don't know how that compares with the US but I suspect it's a bit higher.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #3837 on: June 27, 2021, 08:22:06 PM »
The only people I give a pass are pregnant chicks

I still think theyd be better off getting the vaccine as I imagine covid will freak up a baby far more than the shot.

But at least I can understand (though the process they follow in making this decision is often full retardedness)

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #3838 on: June 27, 2021, 08:53:17 PM »
We're looking like we'll top out around 80% vaccinated, currently Ontario is something like 76% with at least one shot and about 85-90% of our daily shots now are second doses. I don't know how that compares with the US but I suspect it's a bit higher.
We only have 1 state above 70% with at least 1 vaccine.  Vermont.  All the bumfuck hillbilly states are in the mid 30's.  All the ones you'd expect.....Mississippi, Alabama, Arkansas......
« Last Edit: June 27, 2021, 08:55:02 PM by bojanglesman »

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #3839 on: June 27, 2021, 09:02:26 PM »
We only have 1 state above 70% with at least 1 vaccine.  Vermont.  All the bumfuck hillbilly states are in the mid 30's.  All the ones you'd expect.....Mississippi, Alabama, Arkansas......

To clarify: we're 76% of eligible people (12+). We're about 66% of total population.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Tags: