Author Topic: Coronavirus SZN Forever  (Read 357567 times)

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
Re: Coronavirus SZN Forever
« Reply #3765 on: May 21, 2021, 01:05:58 PM »
DC is allowing bar seating to resume as of today.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2021, 01:22:24 PM by CatoTheElder »
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #3766 on: May 21, 2021, 01:10:25 PM »
Manitoba is in shambles....our TP% is 16.1 in winnipeg as of today.  It's never been this high at any point in the pandemic.

I think our doofus of a premier went hat in hand to Trudeau this morning.

Our numbers are plummeting. We're vaccinating 150K+ every day, ICU numbers are dropping, % is staying around 5 while the daily cases and rolling averages drop, and Fraud announced the reopening plan. They're even opening golf courses tomorrow.

Most encouragingly, I really think the level of vaccine refusal is much lower than people feared. We'd hit close to 50% of the adult population before we even opened up booking to people under 40, and appointments are booked solid for the next four weeks. I think we might even hit 80% if we keep going at this rate.

I am mostly encouraged.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #3767 on: May 23, 2021, 09:10:39 PM »
Our numbers are plummeting. We're vaccinating 150K+ every day, ICU numbers are dropping, % is staying around 5 while the daily cases and rolling averages drop, and Fraud announced the reopening plan. They're even opening golf courses tomorrow.

Most encouragingly, I really think the level of vaccine refusal is much lower than people feared. We'd hit close to 50% of the adult population before we even opened up booking to people under 40, and appointments are booked solid for the next four weeks. I think we might even hit 80% if we keep going at this rate.

I am mostly encouraged.

Without doing any type of research or looking at numbers, that’s probably why Canada is behind some places in the US for vax availability - interest level. CT was around 50% population with 1st shot a couple weeks ago when I last checked, and it’s been open to 18+ since April. CT is among the highest in vax rate in US states. (Do not fact check me you bastards)
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
  • JO Pictionary Champion 2022
« Reply #3768 on: May 24, 2021, 09:09:57 AM »
Our numbers are plummeting. We're vaccinating 150K+ every day, ICU numbers are dropping, % is staying around 5 while the daily cases and rolling averages drop, and Fraud announced the reopening plan.

They're even opening golf courses tomorrow.

I am mostly encouraged.

Aside from the throngs of Biffs & Skippy's at the PGA yesterday, I would think that golf generally-speaking would've been enough of a 'social distancing' activity to have been given the green light earlier.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #3769 on: May 24, 2021, 09:16:18 AM »
Aside from the throngs of Biffs & Skippy's at the PGA yesterday, I would think that golf generally-speaking would've been enough of a 'social distancing' activity to have been given the green light earlier.
So would any right thinking individual, unfortunately the clowns that are the Ontario Progressive Conservatives are more interested in driving golf courses out of business so their developer friends can buy.up some cheap land.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #3770 on: May 24, 2021, 10:29:49 AM »
The freak is a progressive conservative?

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #3771 on: May 24, 2021, 10:39:54 AM »
The freak is a progressive conservative?

a fancy description for a Trump clone
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #3773 on: May 24, 2021, 01:10:34 PM »
I wear a mask on my penis to reduce pregnancy.  Only 2 kids so far.

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #3774 on: May 25, 2021, 07:59:56 AM »
https://twitter.com/clevertitletk/status/1396635919910854659?s=21

almost as if wearing masks to prevent communication of viruses that can be spread by respiratory droplets.......works

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #3775 on: May 25, 2021, 08:33:06 AM »
almost as if wearing masks to prevent communication of viruses that can be spread by respiratory droplets.......works

As someone who is not a doctor let me explain to you how your views on this are biased and how you are advocating for death trains to concentration camps.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #3779 on: May 27, 2021, 02:52:02 PM »
According to the NY Times....Manitoba is the hottest Covid spot in North America.

Welcome to Thunderdome.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Tags: