Author Topic: Coronavirus SZN Forever  (Read 359650 times)

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
Re: Coronavirus SZN Forever
« Reply #3675 on: April 19, 2021, 07:53:13 AM »
Apparently we have thousands of Astra-Zeneca vaccine doses about to expire because the troglodytes that run our provincial govt won't lower the eligibility age.  I really do hate living here.

ontario has over a million doses sitting unused, but is still blaming the feds for not giving us any. the new AZ guidance was announced last week, but our fat freaking moron premier cant read and his cabinet is full of morons.

we got a problem with middle aged fuckfaces vaccine shopping and its screwing over other people, too.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #3676 on: April 19, 2021, 08:06:25 AM »
ontario has over a million doses sitting unused, but is still blaming the feds for not giving us any. the new AZ guidance was announced last week, but our fat freaking moron premier cant read and his cabinet is full of morons.

we got a problem with middle aged fuckfaces vaccine shopping and its screwing over other people, too.

You know what the common denominator is here:  Our provinces are run by PC gov'ts.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #3677 on: April 19, 2021, 08:07:33 AM »
Just tell them you are 95 years old, they should believe you.

"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #3678 on: April 19, 2021, 09:08:35 AM »
You know what the common denominator is here:  Our provinces are run by PC gov'ts.

excrement's getting really fun here. Trudeau said that he was willing to send Federal help in terms of additional medical resources to help the Ontario medical system. Ford said he didn't want Federal help. Then Trudeau did a press conference yesterday basically saying that he was sending help whether Ford wanted it or not. As yet Ford has not responded, but he's basically faced with a choice of accepting it and admitting that he has failed, or refusing it and having the voting public turn on him even more. If he refuses it again, Trudeau can invoke the Emergencies Act and override him; Jagmeet Singh has already publicly requested that Trudeau do it.

And while this was all going on, WaPo ran an op ed explaning why Ford has been such an abject failure of a leader and must resign.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/04/18/ontario-covid-lockdown-doug-ford-canada/
A cross-dressing limey poofter

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #3679 on: April 19, 2021, 09:17:23 AM »
Bartley Kives
@bkives
·
3m
Manitoba is making the AstraZeneca #Covid19 vaccine available to anyone 40 or over - with no health preconditions, a government source confirms.

Formal announcement to come.

Looks like my death threats got thru

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #3680 on: April 19, 2021, 09:21:06 AM »

Looks like my death threats got thru

I'll mail you a celebratory Beef n' Cheddar.

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #3681 on: April 19, 2021, 09:21:40 AM »
excrement's getting really fun here. Trudeau said that he was willing to send Federal help in terms of additional medical resources to help the Ontario medical system. Ford said he didn't want Federal help. Then Trudeau did a press conference yesterday basically saying that he was sending help whether Ford wanted it or not. As yet Ford has not responded, but he's basically faced with a choice of accepting it and admitting that he has failed, or refusing it and having the voting public turn on him even more. If he refuses it again, Trudeau can invoke the Emergencies Act and override him; Jagmeet Singh has already publicly requested that Trudeau do it.

And while this was all going on, WaPo ran an op ed explaning why Ford has been such an abject failure of a leader and must resign.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/04/18/ontario-covid-lockdown-doug-ford-canada/
Ford won't resign AND hell win re-election because the libs and NDP don't appear to give much of a freak about winning.

It's really freaking frustrating having 2 school aged kids doing elearning while trying to work from home myself, and Doug continues to decline any more assistance for anyone.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #3682 on: April 19, 2021, 09:35:30 AM »
Ford won't resign AND hell win re-election because the libs and NDP don't appear to give much of a freak about winning.

It's really freaking frustrating having 2 school aged kids doing elearning while trying to work from home myself, and Doug continues to decline any more assistance for anyone.

I suspect that OPC might oust him on their own, he genuinely could hurt enough MPPs in marginal seats that they'll consider it. We've already seen the party start to splinter with some of the wingnuts like Hillier, no one's jumping on the Del Duca bandwagon but I can see the Dips and Libs picking off some more marginal PC seats by playing the Doug Ford angle. Just like we saw three years ago, hatred of the existing leader is enough to drive a lot of voting behaviour and Ford has done way more bad excrement and made people a lot more specifically angry than Wynne ever did.

I'm really hoping that some of the further right dicks like Hillier and that little fascist queynte whose name I forget down your neck of the woods will leave the PCs for that new party and splinter the right wing vote, that could open up a few more seats for grown ups.

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #3683 on: April 19, 2021, 11:05:42 AM »
I suspect that OPC might oust him on their own, he genuinely could hurt enough MPPs in marginal seats that they'll consider it. We've already seen the party start to splinter with some of the wingnuts like Hillier, no one's jumping on the Del Duca bandwagon but I can see the Dips and Libs picking off some more marginal PC seats by playing the Doug Ford angle. Just like we saw three years ago, hatred of the existing leader is enough to drive a lot of voting behaviour and Ford has done way more bad excrement and made people a lot more specifically angry than Wynne ever did.

I'm really hoping that some of the further right dicks like Hillier and that little fascist queynte whose name I forget down your neck of the woods will leave the PCs for that new party and splinter the right wing vote, that could open up a few more seats for grown ups.
The cons won't do excrement, Doug is selling the greenbelt to his construction bigwig holders just like the cons want. Doug is taking all the brunt of this pandemic mismanagement and refusal to give back the sick days he took. And they know hell win again, cause rural Ontario is made up of pretty much entirely morons.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #3684 on: April 19, 2021, 12:00:35 PM »
The cons won't do excrement, Doug is selling the greenbelt to his construction bigwig holders just like the cons want. Doug is taking all the brunt of this pandemic mismanagement and refusal to give back the sick days he took. And they know hell win again, cause rural Ontario is made up of pretty much entirely morons.

I dunno, man. Where I am is staunchly conservative and we actually have a really good MPP who is excellent at community work, but pretty much everyone here seems to uniformly hate Ford. There's no question that the riding will go Con again next year, because somehow they've managed to convince union tradesmen and farmers that they're better for them than the NDP, but if people round here are so set against the Conservative leader then I can only imagine the kind of impact it could have in marginal seats where the Cons have a far weaker grasp. Go north of Barrie and it's a sea of orange, so it's not like the Cons have a death grip on rural areas. It was the GTA suburbs that swung it for them last time out and they could easily swing again.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #3685 on: April 19, 2021, 12:05:27 PM »
what a momentum swing today.

Went from "oh excrement, is Manitoba gonna freak up this rollout some more?"  to "I just booked my vaccination apt for next Tues".

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #3686 on: April 19, 2021, 04:33:44 PM »
As of today, all Americans aged 16 and up are eligible for the vaccine.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #3687 on: April 19, 2021, 05:51:42 PM »
I dunno, man. Where I am is staunchly conservative and we actually have a really good MPP who is excellent at community work, but pretty much everyone here seems to uniformly hate Ford. There's no question that the riding will go Con again next year, because somehow they've managed to convince union tradesmen and farmers that they're better for them than the NDP, but if people round here are so set against the Conservative leader then I can only imagine the kind of impact it could have in marginal seats where the Cons have a far weaker grasp. Go north of Barrie and it's a sea of orange, so it's not like the Cons have a death grip on rural areas. It was the GTA suburbs that swung it for them last time out and they could easily swing again.
You're in the GTA. Rural Ontario is where the morons would vote for a bag of excrement if it was blue.

I'm surrounded by these incompetent people. Ernie Hardeman is out MPP and the useless piece of excrement has been our rep for years and has accomplished absolute dick all. He wins cause he is blue.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #3688 on: April 19, 2021, 08:18:54 PM »
You're in the GTA. Rural Ontario is where the morons would vote for a bag of excrement if it was blue.

I'm surrounded by these incompetent people. Ernie Hardeman is out MPP and the useless piece of excrement has been our rep for years and has accomplished absolute dick all. He wins cause he is blue.

I am not in the GTA and haven't been since December, I live just outside Cornwall. I am very much in rural Ontario.

Jim McDonell is our MPP and from first hand experience he's a good guy who does good constituency work. He'll win again handily, but like I said, GTA suburbs and even Ottawa suburbs like Kanata hold the key.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #3689 on: April 19, 2021, 09:49:03 PM »
GTA is Grand Theft Auto right
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Tags: